Top 3 Methods to Get Videos off iPhone without Hassle
We all use our iPhone to capture photos and record numerous videos every now and then. Though, there are times when we wish to get videos off iPhone to free up its storage. It is also recommended to learn how to get videos off iPhone in order to maintain their backup. Thankfully, there are all kinds of techniques to transfer video from iPhone to iPad or PC. In this post, we will teach you how to get videos off iPhone to PC, Mac, and any other handheld device. Let's get it started!
Part 1: Get videos off iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
If you have a Windows PC, then you can easily transfer videos from iPhone to your computer. This can be done by taking the assistance of the Windows AutoPlay feature. Whenever any smartphone is connected to Windows, it turns on the AutoPlay feature by automatically detecting the device. In this way, you can directly get videos off iPhone to your system.
1. Firstly, go to your system's settings and turn on the feature of AutoPlay (if it isn't on already).
2. Now, connect your iPhone to your Windows PC and wait for it to be detected on its own.
3. As soon as it is detected, you will get the following window. Click on "Import pictures and videos".
4. Windows will automatically start importing photos and videos from the device to the designated folder. To change this, click on "Import Settings".
5. This will launch another pop-up window. From here, you can set the location where your videos and photos would be stored.
6. Furthermore, you can check the "Erase after importing" option to delete the transferred content from your iPhone after the process.
In this way, you can easily get videos off iPhone to your Windows PC. Though, if you wish to learn how to transfer movies from laptop to iPad or iPhone, then you either need to use iTunes or any other device manager like Dr.Fone iOS Transfer.
Part 2: Get videos off iPhone/iPad to Mac
Just like Windows, you can also transfer how to get videos off iPhone to Mac as well. There are several ways to do this. If you want to transfer your data over the air, then you use a cloud service like iCloud or Dropbox. Though, it is not recommended for bulky content. To directly get videos off iPhone to Mac, use a native app like Photos. It can help you import your data selectively or move all the newly added content at once. You can do this by following these simple steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac and wait for it to be detected.
2. Afterward, launch the Photos app on Mac and select your phone (under the Import section).
3. If you wish to import all the newly added files at once, click on the "Import New" button on the top right corner.
4. You can also selectively import the videos of your choice. Simply mark the videos you wish to transfer and click on the "Import Selected" button. Additionally, you can also delete any video from here as well.
Note: While you can use the Photos app to get videos off iPhone to Mac, you can't do vice versa. To learn how to transfer movies from laptop to iPad or iPhone, you have to use iTunes. Go to the Movies tab on iTunes and turn on the "Sync Movies" option to do the same.
Part 3: Export videos off iPhone/iPad to other iOS/Android device
By following the above-mentioned solutions, you can easily learn how to get videos off iPhone to PC or Mac. Though, if you wish to transfer videos directly from one device to another, then you should use Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. It is an ideal solution to transfer video from iPhone to iPad, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, and vice versa. It is compatible with every major Android and iOS device and supports a cross-platform transfer. Therefore, you can easily move from one device to another directly without any data loss.
Besides videos, you can also transfer all the other kinds of data such as photos, music, contacts, messages, and more. You can transfer video from iPhone to iPad or Android by following these steps:
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
- Easy, fast, and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e., iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 13
- Supported data for transferring, including photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Compatible with 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
1. Choose the right version to install on your Windows or Mac system and select the option of "Phone Transfer" from its welcome screen.
2. Connect your iPhone and the target device to the system. This program would detect them automatically. After a while, your iPhone would be listed as a source and the target iPad/Android as a destination device. If not, then click on the "Flip" button to change their positions.
3. You can select any type of data you want to transfer. For example, to transfer video from iPhone to iPad or Android, make sure the option of "Videos" is selected.
4. Click on the "Start Transfer" button to go to further transferring data. You can also enable the "Clear Data before Copy" option to delete the data on the target device beforehand.
5. This transferring process will take a while, depending on the size of the data you select to transfer.
6. Once it is completed successfully, a reminder will show to you. In the end, you can remove both the devices safely and use them as per your needs.
By following these solutions, you can easily learn how to get videos off iPhone to Windows PC, Mac, or any other device. Furthermore, some of these solutions can also help you learn how to transfer movies from laptop to iPad as well. To move your data from one device to another directly with a single click, we recommend using Dr.Fone Switch. It will let you transfer your important data files directly to another device in seconds. A user-friendly and secure tool, it will certainly come handy to you on numerous occasions.
iPhone Video Transfer
- Put Movie on iPad
- Transfer iPhone Videos with PC/Mac
- Transfer Videos to iPhone
- Get Videos from iPhone