2 Ways to Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8
The biggest dilemma that people face when they buy a new iPhone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max) is how to transfer data from the Android or old iPhone. Well, transferring images, audio, videos, etc. is easy as there are lots of apps available that allow doing so.
Aside from this, it is also important that they can transfer messages and contacts to their new phone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max). But the process of how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone can get a little more tricky than transferring other data. But don’t worry, as there are some ways available that allow easy transferring of messages from Android to iPhone.
- 4 Ways to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
- Top 5 Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps and Software
Part 1: One-click solution to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone
Buying a new iPhone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max) is a lot easier than setting it up. Media files like music, images, and video clips are a lot easier to transfer cross-platform. But the part of migrating contacts and text messages especially gets tricky cross-platform due to poor compatibility between Android and iPhone. Though is possible to transfer text messages from android to iPhone, the process can be slower and will need several workarounds than normal.
Want to transfer Android data to the new iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8 faster and securely? Then one-click transfer solution - Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer can help in the task. It is a powerful transfer tool that lets users transfer messages from android to iPhone real quick and without any risk. It can transfer not only text messages, but also contacts, music, images, videos, and others. With Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, one can easily transfer phone data from an android, iOS, Symbian, etc. to other Android or iOS devices. You don’t need to install any app on the sending and receiving devices. Just connect the devices with a USB cable simultaneously and you can transfer data between them very carefully.
Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max)
- Easy, fast, and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS version
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
How to transfer SMS from Android to iPhone using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer?
Using Dr.Fone, it is possible to transfer SMS from Android to iPhone in a matter of seconds. This one-click method of transferring text messages is way faster and simple than other transfer methods. Follow the steps to learn how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone with Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer:
Step 1: Download the Dr.Fone toolkit and install it on the Windows or Mac computer. Launch the toolkit by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut or from the application directory.
Step 2: Then connect both the devices i.e. Android and iPhone to the computer with the help of USB cables. Wait for them to be detected by the software.
Step 3: Click on the Switch option on the Dr.Fone utility home screen and it will take you to Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer interface.
Step 4: Both the Android and iPhone will be displayed on the next screen. Select the Android device as the Source and iPhone as the destination using the Flip button.
Step 5: Now, select the data that you want to transfer by checking the respective option. In this case, only check the Text messages checkbox and uncheck everything else.
Step 6: Finally hit the “Start Transfer” button and it will begin to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer offers a safe and quick way to transfer messages from Android to iPhone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max). Moreover, it can work both on new and old target iPhone. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is also compatible with a variety of iOS devices and iOS versions, so it doesn’t have any restrictions for transferring data.
Part 2: Transfer SMS from Android to iPhone using Move to iOS app
Transferring text messages from Android to iPhone using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is the best and the fastest way. But it requires a computer and physically connecting the devices via USB cables. What if the person doesn’t have a computer? They won’t be able to transfer any data from their old Android to a new iPhone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max). If you want to find another way to transfer messages and other stuff from Android to iPhone, then Move to the iOS app can help in this task.
Move to iOS is an Android app developed to make it easier to transfer data from Android to iOS devices. It is available for free at Google Play Store and is of the minuscule size of approximately 2.2 MB. One doesn’t need to wait extreme time to install the app. With Move to iOS, you will be able to set up the iOS device easily without needing to connect it with a USB cable. But there are some prerequisites that you have to fulfill before you can transfer data from Android to iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max) or an earlier model-
- • The iPhone must have iOS 9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16
- • iPhone 5 or later is required
- • Android 4.0 and above
- • The iPhone hasn’t been set up yet or the data has been erased
- • Data doesn’t exceed the storage on iPhone
- • Steady Wi-Fi network is available
How to transfer text messages from Android and iPhone using Move to iOS?
Want to learn how to transfer messages from android to iPhone without USB cables and computers? With the below steps, you can easily transfer messages and other data from Android to iPhone like iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max) using Move to iOS -
Step 1: Click on the “Move Data from Android” button on the “Apps and Data” screen during the iPhone setup process. If you have already set up the device, then you need to erase the data from Settings > General > Reset and then go to Apps and Data screen.
Step 2: On the iPhone, click “Continue” on the Move from Android screen. It will generate the 6-digit or 10-digit code.
Step 3: Now on the Android device, download and install the Move to iOS app and open it.
Step 4: Tap on “Continue” and then “Agree” on the terms and conditions screen and then “Next” on the “Find Your Code” screen.
Step 5: Enter the code generated on the iPhone in the “Enter Code” screen.
Step 6: On the Transfer Data screen, select the content to transfer and click “Next”. It will start the transfer process and will take some time to complete depending on the size of the data.
Step 7: After transferring is complete, finish the iPhone device setup process.
The disadvantage that this method has is that you can’t transfer messages from Android to iPhone on an already set up iPhone. It only works on a new device or has to erase the data on the target device. Moreover, as it only works with all versions of iOS, the older devices can’t transfer messages through this method. They can use Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer for the task.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Back Up iPhone Messages
- 1. Back up Messages on iPhone
- 2. Save Text Messages on iPhone
- 3. Back up Viber messages
- 4. Back up WhatsApp Data to Computer
- 5. Export WhatsApp Message from iOS
- Delete iPhone Messages
- 1. Delete iMessages on iPhone and iPad
- 2. Delete Snapchat Messages on iPhone
- 3. Delete WA for Everyone
- 4. Delete WA Message Permanently
- 5. Delete Text Messages from iPhone
- 6. Tips about WhatsApp Delete Message
- 7. Undelete Messages on iPhone
- 8. View Deleted iMessage History on PC
- Recover iPhone Messages
- 1. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Messages
- 2. Recover Deleted Viber Messages
- 3. Recover Messages on iPhone 13
- 4. Recover Deleted Message on iPhone 8
- 5. Recover Deleted Message iPhone 6
- 6. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 7. Recover WhatsApp Messages Online
- 8. Restore 1-Year-Old WhatsApp Chats
- Restore iPhone Messages
- 1. Restore Kik Messages from iPhone
- 2. Restore Text Messages on iPhone
- 3. Restore Viber Messages Selectively
- 4. Restore Kik Messages to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Messages
- 1. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 2. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to Computer
- 4. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 5. WhatsApp from Android to iOS
- 6. Transfer from Android to iPhone 13
- 7. WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- 8. Download Text Messages from iPhone
- iPhone Messages Problems
- 1. iMessage Not Working
- 2. iMessage Keeps Crashing
- 3. iMessage Not Syncing on a Mac
- 4.iPhone won't send or receive texts
- 5. iMessage Freezing or Not Working
- 6. Why Are My iPhone Messages Green
- iPhone Message Tricks
- 1. Export Messages from iPhone to PDF
- 2. Know Who Read WA Group Message
- 3. iPhone Message Tips and Tricks
- 4. Access iMessage Online
- 5. Extract Text Messages from iPhone
- 6. Forward Text on iPhone and Android
- 7. Print Text Messages from iPhone
- 8. View iPhone Messages on PC/Mac
- 9. Tell If You Are Blocked on iMessage