How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone X/ iPhone 8
How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone
It's Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery. With its help, you can selectively extract MMS, SMS and iMessages and their attachments on your iPhone to PC without any hassle. Additionally, it empowers you extract messages to TXT, XML and HTML files. Thus, you can easily print the messages out when you need it.
3 ways to recover contacts from iPhone X/8/7/SE/6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7,iPhone 6S and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 11 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the PC with a USB cable
Get your iPhone connected to the PC by plugging into a USB cable. In no time, Dr.Fone will detect your iPhone. Then choose the file type "Messages && Attachments" to "Start Scan".
Step 2. Scan your iPhone's data
Step 3. Check and view your iPhone messages
The scanning will spend you a little while. After scan is finished,you can read the whole messages, inclusive of deleted messages and existing ones on your iPhone.Click button "Recover to Device" or "Recover to Computer" to extra the messages to the place you want.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Secrets on iPhone Message Deletion
- Recover iPhone Messages
- Backup iPhone Messages
- Save iPhone Messages
- Transfer iPhone Messages
- More iPhone Message Tricks