3 Ways to Access iMessage Online
It may happen that you have lost your iPhone, and you may have lost access to the messages in iMessage. Now you want to access iMessage from another iPhone; you can do that easily through these ways. Since you have lost access to your iMessage, you might have the question "How to check iMessage online?”.You can get the most appropriate answer to your question from the steps mentioned below:
Part 1: View iMessage Online on PC from iCloud Backup
You can access your messages in iMessage online by restoring iCloud Backup. To view your messages in iMessage, you can log into iMessage online.
1. Restore from iCloud Backup via Data Recovery
You can access your messages in iMessage by restoring your iCloud Backup via data recovery. You can recover your iCloud data using this excellent software, Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS). This tool is considered one of the finest iPhone data recovery software. No matter what iOS version it is always compatible. You can recover your data in any scenario of your phone, be it:
- Damage to the device.
- Your device has been stolen.
- You are not able to synchronize Backup.
- Your system has crashed.
- You have accidentally deleted some data.
- Damage of phone by water.
- You have forgotten your password.
You can recover data like photos, videos, contacts, app documents, voice memos, voice mails, call history, safari bookmark, messages, calendar, reminders, etc. You can recover any data in your iPhone following these efficient and straightforward steps:
Step 1: Get the Software
The software should be installed on your PC or Mac. Launch the Dr.Fone software. As the software opens, click on the “Data Recovery” option.
Step 2: Connect iDevice
Your computer needs to be connected to the iOS device. Use the lightning cable provided to your apple device to connect the device. Your device will be automatically detected by the software within a few seconds. Select the “Recover iOS Data” option as you can see in the image.
Step 3: Choose the Correct Option
Now, you will be able to notice a couple of options on the left panel. Select “Recover from iCloud Synced File”. When you click on this, you will see a screen where it asks you to enter the iCloud credentials. Enter the same to proceed.
Step 4: Authentication
There are accounts that require two-factor authentication. Look at the verification code you receive on your device. Enter it and proceed. Never worry about data leakage as Dr.Fone never keeps the track of your data.
Step 5: Select Data
After successfully logging in to iCloud, you can notice the entire files that are synced to your iCloud. You need to select the ones you want and click “Next”.
The program will download the selected files.
Step 6: Preview
When the scanning gets completed, you can preview your data and click on “Recover to Device” or “Recover to Computer”, depending on what you want.
2. Then Check iMessage
You can now view your messages in the iMessage app on your iPhone. To view your messages in iMessage, follow these steps.
- Tap on the “iMessage” icon and open the app.
- After you open the "iMessage" app, log in to the iCloud account you restored to your phone.
Part 2: Check iMessage online Via Mac Remotely
You can remotely get access to your messages in iMessage through Mac. To use this process, you need a Mac. You need to log into iMessage online, and then you can send and receive messages from that account. To check your messages in iMessage through Mac, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: First, need to download Chrome Remote Desktop and then install it on your Mac.
Step 2: Run the application.
Step 3: You will have to agree to the disclaimers in the app.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to set up Chrome Remote Desktop in your Mac.
Step 5: To attain the needed access code to secure the connection, you need to go to the remote extension that has been installed in your Mac.
Step 6: Then you need to select the mode of connecting the Mac to other devices via an extension.
Step 7: Now you need to enter the code that has been provided to you to establish a connection.
Step 8: A new window will pop up on your screen, which will give you a prompt to send, receive and manage messages in your iMessage from your Mac online.
Part 3: FAQs
1. How to Login Into iMessage Account?
To login into iMessage Account, you need to follow these steps:
- Open “Settings” by tapping its icon.
- After the settings menu opens, click on the “Sign in to your device” option.
- A prompt will appear on your screen asking for your Apple ID and Password.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Then a prompt will appear on your screen where you need to enter the six-digit verification code that you have been provided within your trusted device phone number.
Then the sign-in process will be complete.
2. How to sync messages to iCloud on iOS devices?
To sync messages to iCloud on iOS devices, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Settings” icon and open the application.
- Click on your Apple ID in which you want to sync your messages.
- Select the “iCloud” option.
- Scroll down in the iCloud option to find the “Messages” option.
- Swipe the button beside the "Messages" option to the right to turn the button green.
All your messages will automatically be synced into the iCloud account.
3. 3. Can I Check My iMessages From Another Phone?
Until and unless your messages have been synced in your iCloud account, you can check your messages from another phone. You need to sign in to your apple id on the other phone, and then you can manage, send, receive notifications in that particular account using a different phone.
There are many other methods to get access to iMessages online. But the aforementioned methods have no better substitutes. All these methods mentioned above are highly effective. These solutions can fix your problem in a few simple steps, making the work much more manageable. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) is a widely used data recovery software. It is popular because of its user-friendly interface, efficiency, effectiveness, and best technological ability. I hope the solutions mentioned above will be of great use and help you solve your problem instantly.
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- How to Use iPhone Tips
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- Turn off find my iPhone when phone is broken