How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud Like a Pro
Recently, the internet has been filled with many questions such as How to transfer text messages from iPhone to iPhone (like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)) without iCloud. If you have such questions in mind then, you have come to the right place. Transferring audio, video, and image files from one iOS device to another is easier than contacts or messages. To simplify it, we found some methods that help you transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone, like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max) with or without iCloud.
Part 1. Transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud using Dr.Fone
Are you planning to switch to a new phone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)? Many people face problems while transferring data from the old device to new ones, especially when running on iOS OS. Now, your search for “how to transfer text messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?” is over. To make such a task easier for you, we found a great technique. You can try Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer to transfer data from one device to another. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is one of the best mobile phone toolkits equipped with numerous features. In this powerful mobile phone toolkit, you will use many tools in a single software package.
Ultimate Solution on How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone Without iCloud
- Easy, fast, and safe.
- Move data between devices with the same or different operating systems.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Getting engaging with Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, one can instantly transfer messages from one iPhone device to another iPhone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max). This tool is not limited to transfer messages ability; you can also transfer photos, videos, contacts, call logs, and much more. One can also transfer data from Android to iOS and vice versa. You have to connect both of your devices to the computer via USB cables.
Steps to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Step 1: First of all, you have to download Dr.Fone –Switch on your computer from the Dr.Fone official website.
Step 2: Double click on the Dr.Fone setup icon to install it on the computer.
Step 3: Once the installation process is completed, you have to click on “Phone Transfer” among the given options.
Step 4: Now, connect your both iPhone devices to the computer via USB cables.
Step 5: On the computer screen, you will devices that are connected. One can click on Flip to change the device position.
Step 6: Then, you have to choose the data that you would like to transfer, such as Contact, Text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, and calendar. Here, we are selecting text messages.
Step 7: Now, you have to click on “Start Transfer” to begin the transferring process.
Step 8: Once the transfer process is completed, you will get a notification with file transfer status. An interface similar to the following will be displayed.
Part 2. Transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud using iTunes
iTunes is a phone management tool that Apple Inc designs. This is a great tool used for various purposes. This tool can manage your iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, and iPad touch. If you have a question in mind “how to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud free?” then here is another solution for you. iTunes allows the user to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max) without iCloud using iTunes. You can follow these steps below to know the message transferring process using iTunes.
Step by step guide to learn how to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max) using iTunes
Steps for iPhone A
Step 1: At the first step, you have to download Apple iTunes from Apple's official website and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Double-click on the iTunes icon to open it. Now, you have to connect your iPhone device via USB cable.
Step 3: Click on the “Trust this computer” in case a popup appears. You have to click on the Mobile phone and then “Summary”.
Step 4: Now, you have to click on “My Computer” under the Backups category and hit the “Back Up Now” button.
Steps for iPhone B (target iPhone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max))
Step 1: You have to connect another device to the computer and click on “Trust this computer”.
Step 2: Once the device is properly connected, click on the “Restore backup” button to restore messages.
Step 3: You have to select the backup of the iPhone A device and click on “Restore”. You have to wait for a while to complete the restore process and disconnect iPhone B when the device is successfully synced.
If you're not willing to use iTunes or iCloud, Dr.Fone can help you. The 'Phone Transfer' module will transfer all data, including messages, from one iPhone to another.
Tip. Transfer SMS from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud
iCloud is the cloud storage and file syncing service from Apple that provides users 5 GB of free cloud space. With iCloud, the user can backup their device data and settings, including contacts, messages, photos, notes, and others. It is not easy to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max). Though transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud is a roundabout way, it isn’t complex. But with iCloud, you can easily transfer any data over the network. Moreover, with this method, you can also transfer files to another iOS device. The above method showed you “how to transfer text messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?” but here, you will know how to do it using iCloud.
Step by Step guide to transfer SMS from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud
Step 1: Initially, you have to tap on the “Settings” app icon, scroll down, and tap on “iCloud”.
Step 2: Now, you have to tap on “iCloud Backup” and turn the iCloud Backup toggle to on state.
Step 3: It will start creating backup your smartphone data including call logs, messages, photos, video, and other important stuff. It will take some time depends on your internet connection.
If you have already set up the device, you need to erase the data from Settings > General > Reset and then hit “Reset all content and settings”. Then, you will be redirected to “set up your device” screen.
Step 1: Set up your iPhone screen, you will three options including Set up as a new iPhone, Restore from iCloud Backup, and Restore from iTunes Backup.
Step 2: Tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup” and enter “Apple ID and Password” containing the backup.
Step 3: Now, select the backup that you have created by tapping on it.
Step 4: Once the device has been successful, you will see all messages received on the new iPhone like iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max).
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Back Up iPhone Messages
- 1. Back up Messages on iPhone
- 2. Save Text Messages on iPhone
- 3. Back up Viber messages
- 4. Back up WhatsApp Data to Computer
- 5. Export WhatsApp Message from iOS
- Delete iPhone Messages
- 1. Delete iMessages on iPhone and iPad
- 2. Delete Snapchat Messages on iPhone
- 3. Delete WA for Everyone
- 4. Delete WA Message Permanently
- 5. Delete Text Messages from iPhone
- 6. Tips about WhatsApp Delete Message
- 7. Undelete Messages on iPhone
- 8. View Deleted iMessage History on PC
- Recover iPhone Messages
- 1. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Messages
- 2. Recover Deleted Viber Messages
- 3. Recover Messages on iPhone 13
- 4. Recover Deleted Message on iPhone 8
- 5. Recover Deleted Message iPhone 6
- 6. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 7. Recover WhatsApp Messages Online
- 8. Restore 1-Year-Old WhatsApp Chats
- Restore iPhone Messages
- 1. Restore Kik Messages from iPhone
- 2. Restore Text Messages on iPhone
- 3. Restore Viber Messages Selectively
- 4. Restore Kik Messages to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Messages
- 1. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 2. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to Computer
- 4. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 5. WhatsApp from Android to iOS
- 6. Transfer from Android to iPhone 13
- 7. WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- 8. Download Text Messages from iPhone
- iPhone Messages Problems
- 1. iMessage Not Working
- 2. iMessage Keeps Crashing
- 3. iMessage Not Syncing on a Mac
- 4.iPhone won't send or receive texts
- 5. iMessage Freezing or Not Working
- 6. Why Are My iPhone Messages Green
- iPhone Message Tricks
- 1. Export Messages from iPhone to PDF
- 2. Know Who Read WA Group Message
- 3. iPhone Message Tips and Tricks
- 4. Access iMessage Online
- 5. Extract Text Messages from iPhone
- 6. Forward Text on iPhone and Android
- 7. Print Text Messages from iPhone
- 8. View iPhone Messages on PC/Mac
- 9. Tell If You Are Blocked on iMessage