How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 with/without PC?
Samsung Galaxy J5 is an affordable, multi-purpose, and high-end Android smartphone that comes with lots of features. Though, just like any other Android smartphone, we can’t utilize it to its full potential without rooting it. You might already know the benefits of rooting and how it can customize your smartphone experience. Lately, lots of readers have asked us how root Samsung J5 in a secure manner. To help them root Samsung J5 marshmallow (or an updated device), we have come up with this stepwise tutorial.
Part 1: Tips before rooting Samsung J5 devices
Most of the users make the rookie mistake of rooting their device without making any preparations. Therefore, before we teach how root Samsung J5, consider the following tips:
- • To start with, make sure that your phone is at least 60% charged. This will ensure that the device won’t turn off in the middle of the rooting process.
- • If the rooting process is halted in between, then you might end up losing your data. Therefore, it is important to take its backup beforehand. You can take the assistance of dr.fone - Android Backup & Restore tool to do so.
- • Furthermore, all the essential drivers and Samsung J5 root file should be downloaded.
- • If you have an additional firewall or security setting on your device, then you should turn it off.
- • Don’t go with any run of the mill tool to root Samsung J5 marshmallow. Only use an authentic and reliable application.
- • Lastly, you need to turn on the USB debugging option on your phone. Firstly, visit its Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” seven consecutive times to turn on the Developer Options. Now, go to Settings > Developer Options and turn on “USB Debugging”.
Part 2: How to root Samsung Galaxy J5 with dr.fone - Android Root?
After completing the above-mentioned prerequisites, you would be able to root Samsung J5 marshmallow without much trouble. One of the best ways to do it is by taking the assistance of dr.fone - Android Root. A completely secure and reliable tool, it is known for its high success rate. A part of the dr.fone toolkit, it is compatible with every leading Android version. It supports more than 7000 devices (including Samsung J5) and has a desktop application for Mac and Windows.
With dr.fone Android Root, you can perform the rooting operation in a single click. Since it is a 100% secure and safe solution, you won’t have to worry about any repercussions as well. Simply follow these steps and learn how root Samsung J5 in a hassle-free way.
Root Your Android Phone with One Click.
- Simple process, hassle free.
- Supports over 7000 devices.
- Highest success rate in the industry.
- 100% safe and secure.
1. Download dr.fone Android Root on your Windows or Mac computer. Launch the application and from its welcome screen, select the option of “Root” in order to initiate the process.
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy smartphone to the system using an authentic USB cable.
3. As soon as your phone would be connected, the interface will detect it automatically. Wait for a while as dr.fone will make your phone ready for the rooting operation.
4. You will get a screen similar to this when your phone would be ready. Just click on the “Root now” button in order to perform the rooting process.
5. Sit back and relax as the application will take all the needed steps to root your smartphone. Since you don’t need to download Samsung J5 root file, no added steps would be needed. Make sure that your phone is connected to the system as the application performs the needed steps. Once it is done, you will get the following message.
Congratulations! Your phone has now been rooted and that too without the hassle of getting the appropriate Samsung J5 root file. Simply disconnect your device safely from the system and use it as per your needs.
Part 3: How to root Galaxy J5 without PC?
If you don’t want to root Samsung J5 marshmallow with your PC, then you can take the assistance of KingRoot App. It will let you root your Android smartphone without connecting it to your PC. Though, if you want to get better results, then you should root your Android device by connecting it to a PC. It is a secure method to root Samsung J5 and is known to yield higher success rate.
Nevertheless, if you wish to root Samsung J5 without PC, you can give KingRoot app a try. Out of all the available options, it is considered as one of the safest and most effective apps to root Android devices. Learn how root Samsung J5 by following these instructions:
1. Firstly, go to your phone’s Settings > Security and allow the installation from unknown sources.
2. Now, download the APK version of KingRoot app from here on your device.
3. Install it on your device. You might get the following prompt while doing so. Just agree to it and wait for a while as the app would be installed on your phone.
4. After completing the installation, launch the app and tap on the “Root” or “Try to Root” option to start the process.
5. Sit back and relax as the app will root Samsung J5 marshmallow. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection for a smooth transition. Additionally, the on-screen indicator will let you know about the progress.
6. In the end, you will get a message informing whether the rooting process has been successfully completed or not.
We hope that after following these solutions, you can root your device and that too without the need of manually downloading the Samsung J5 root file. Now when you know how root Samsung J7 with and without PC, you can certainly unleash its true potential. Ideally, you should root Samsung J5 marshmallow by connecting it to your PC with the assistance of dr.fone Android Root. It is a secure and reliable way to root your Android device and will yield productive results without causing any harm to your smartphone.