Top 5 Apps to Lock Apps on Android with Fingerprint Senser
In addition to passwords and patterns, the fingerprint scanner is one of the hottest features on leading phones of today to lock apps with fingerprint Android. The Fingerprint scanner is the latest fashion in smartphones. You would have observed that with fingerprint scanner going middle-of-the-road, many of the new low-priced phones have also been furnished with this new feature. Although the foremost purpose of the fingerprint scanner is to lock or unlock your mobile phone, it can also be utilized to lock and unlock your mobile applications. But not all phones are equipped with this feature. The aforesaid feature is easy to use, quick and smart.
However, if your phone has an inbuilt fingerprint scanner but it does not countenance you to lock the individual apps in your mobile with the fingerprint scanner, you do not need to worry at all! There are some apps that can add this option on your phone. And we are here to suggest you the 5 best options to lock apps with the fingerprint on your Android phones out of the many apps available in the app store! Here we go:
AppLock is rated as the best one of the apps for locking apps on your Android phone. Once you download this app you will notice that it can lock apps with fingerprint practically on your Android phone. It is also capable of locking photos and videos on your device. The app features are secured when you feel that someone is trying to stealthily look at the mobile while you are unlocking your Android phone. Apart from this, you will also get the option to replace the icon so that you are capable of hiding the app. Now the bonus –You can download and use this app absolutely free for locking the apps on your iPhone or Android apps using the fingerprint.
- Invisible pattern lock
- A virtual keyboard as security.
- Free application for all iPhone and Android users
- Interactive app features with flexible storage
- Minute versions are updated automatically.
URL for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock&hl=en
Google Rating: 4.4
2. App Locker: Fingerprint & Pin
The subsequent name on the list of best app locks using lock apps with the fingerprint on your Android phone is App Locker. Most of the functions and features of this app are similar to the app lock. This lock apps with fingerprint iPhone have a tricky feature though, want to know? This naughty app, along with the app lock facility (using PIN, password, or fingerprint sensor), can trigger a sham crash screen which will trick the impostors to think that your phone is crashed! Isn’t it interesting? One more thing to interest you – it is also free to download and use.
- You can lock your galleries, social media apps, message app using a pin.
- The Applock has a feature to take the picture of unknown users if they tried to open up your Android phone.
- You can set up a fake app pattern.
- Possibilities to lock according to time session.
- The lock engine is updated instantly.
URL for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamemalt.applocker&hl=en
Google Rating: 4.5
The next on the list is FingerSecurity - one of the feature-rich lock apps with fingerprint Android available for free download for your Android phones. You can lock practically any application with the help of FingerSecurity. In addition, it also has the knack to unlock multiple apps on a single go. If you are among those few people who have many locked apps, you are going to like this a lot! But one thing that you cannot negate is that despite the app being locked, the intruders may get a chance to view what is inside through the notifications. But Fingersecurity has an answer to this also – it has added a new notification locking feature!
- The widgets are equipped with enabling and disable services.
- Settings for the apps are customized.
- Apps are designed to prevent uninstalling.
- Fingerprints are hidden using UI.
- Protection for newly installed apps.
URL for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rickclephas.fingersecurity&hl=en
Google Rating: 4.2
4. Norton Applock
Whenever we have heard the word anti-virus, the first name that comes to our mind is Norton. Norton is a big shot in the field of antivirus apps. Now they have also come up with free lock apps with fingerprint Android. It involves a four digits PIN or password or pattern as its lock system. It also supports icons and photos in conjunction with the apps. The app suggests you with the sanctions list which tells you which apps should be locked. Again the bonus – this is free for download on any Android devices.
- Gizmo for users who expect a more noninterventionist.
- Take the photo of illegitimate intruders.
- Solid lock apps with fingerprint iPhone.
URL for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symantec.applock&hl=en
Google Rating: 4.6
5. Perfect Applock
Perfect App Lock is yet another great lock apps with the fingerprint for Android from the basket of app locks. Like other app locks, this one also features the basics. In addition, it has special features including support for locking Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other buckles. It is a tough one to intrude. It tricks the bye passers-by throwing out fake errors and messages to confuse the intruders. This rather makes the thief think that there is a different issue with the phone excluding the app lock. This lock app with fingerprint Android is also available for free. The free and the paid versions offer the exact same features, except that the paid version is free from advertisements.
- Multi-windows applications are visualized.
- The sensor will support whenever you unlock apps.
- Free updating and monetizing are available.
- No limitations are applicable.
URL for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.morrison.applocklite&hl=en
Google Rating: 4.5
Apart from the aforesaid apps, there are many lock apps with fingerprint locking method for Android phones; however, these have been selected purely based on user ratings. If you are using the iPhone, you can have some app locks based on fingerprint sensors like 1Password, Scanner Pro, LastPass, or Mint to lock apps with the fingerprint on your iPhone.
Do you know of any other apps which can offer similar or even better features?
Do share them with us!!!
Now since we have told you about the best lock app with a fingerprint for Android that can be used to lock your apps and phone using fingerprint sensors, go ahead downloading one for your device. You can understand the pros and cons by yourself and enjoy the benefits of your downloaded app. You have got the list of five of the best fingerprint scanner apps which are available on the play store. If you have any suggestions you are most welcome to contact us.
Do not forget to share your experiences with the apps mentioned in our article. We are waiting for your response!!!
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password