How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Factory Reset
Have you been locked out of your Android device and can’t seem to recall its pattern? Do you wish to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without a factory reset to access someone else’s device? If your answer is “yes”, then you have come to the right place. Lots of readers these days ask us about a foolproof way to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without a factory reset. To help you, we have decided to come up with an in-depth guide on the same. Read on and learn in 4 different ways.
- Part 1: Unlock Android pattern lock with a lock screen removal tool
- Part 2: Unlock Android phone pattern lock using a Google account
- Part 3: Use Android Device Manager to unlock Android
- Part 4: Unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset using ADB
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Part 1: Unlock the Android Phone Pattern with Lock Screen Removal Tool
If you are locked out of the phone because forgot pattern lock, and fail to enter the phone after many times try with the word "phone has been locked". No need to worry, there are many solutions to fix the issue. And Dr.Fone –Screen Unlock (Android) can be your first saver in the dilemma. It is a highly efficient pattern lock removal tool for over 2000+ mainstream android phones, like Samsung, Oneplus, Huawei, Xiaomi, Pixel, etc.
Except for pattern locks unlocking, it works for the PIN, fingerprints, Face ID, and Google FRP bypassing as well. It's helpful even if you don't know the OS version of your devices. So, now follow the below steps to unlock the pattern and regain access to your locked phone in minutes.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Get into Locked Phones within Minutes
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Step 1. Download Dr.Fone –Screen Unlock on your PC or Mac.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable. Next, click the "Unlock Android Screen" from the interface.
Step 3. Choose the model version according to your android phone. For people who don't know the operating system version, tick the circle "I can't find my device model from the list above".
Step 4. Enter and download the recovery package as the instructions show on the PC or Mac.
Step 5. It will be finished when the recovery package downloading is completed. Then, click "Remove Now".
Once the whole progress is over, you can access your Android device without entering any password and view all your data on the device with no limits.
Part 1: How to unlock the Android phone pattern lock without resetting using a Google account?
If you have an older Android device, then you can simply move past its lock by taking the assistance of your Google account. All you need is access to the same Google account that is linked to your device. Though, this technique will only work on devices running on Android 4.4 and earlier versions. To learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without a factory reset, follow these steps:
Step 1. Simply provide any pattern on the device. Since the pattern would be wrong, you will get the following prompt.
Step 2. Tap on the “Forgot Pattern” option located at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3. This will provide different ways to access your phone. Select the Google Account details and tap on the “Next” option.
Step 4. Sign in using the credentials of the Google account that is linked to your device.
Step 5. Great! Now you can simply provide (and confirm) the new pattern for your device.
After following these instructions, you would be able to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without factory reset or causing any harm to your device.
Part 2: How to unlock Android phone password without factory reset - Android Device Manager
The Android Device Manager, which is now known as “Find My Device” is one of the best ways to locate your Android device remotely. Besides that, you can also use the interface to ring your device or change its lock from anywhere. All you need to do is access its interface from any other device and log-in with your Google credentials. You can follow these steps to learn how to unlock the Android pattern lock without factory reset.
Step 1. Log in to Android Device Manager (Find My Device) using your Google credentials.
Android Device Manager website: https://www.google.com/android/find.
Step 2. From the interface, you can select the Android device that is linked to your Google account.
Step 3. You will get options to ring it, lock it, or erase it. Select the “Lock” option to proceed.
Step 4. This will launch a new pop-up window. From here, you can provide a new lock screen password, confirm it, and also set an optional recovery message or phone number (in case your device has been lost).
Step 5. Confirm your choice and save it to remotely change the lock screen password on your device.
In the end, you would be able to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without a factory reset after following these above-mentioned steps.
Part 3: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset using ADB?
By using Android Debug Bridge (ADB), you can also learn how to unlock the Android pattern lock without a factory reset. Though, this is a more time-consuming and complicated process than other alternatives like Dr.Fone. Nevertheless, you can learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset using ADB with these instructions:
Step 1. To start with, you need to download ADB on your system. This can be done by visiting the Android Developer’s website https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html.
Step 2. Afterward, launch the installer and download all the essential packages on your system.
Step 3. Now, connect your phone to the system. Make sure that its USB debugging feature is on.
Step 4. To do this, go to Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” option seven consecutive times. This will enable the Developer Options on your device.
Step 5. Go to Settings > Developer Options and turn on the feature of USB debugging.
Step 6. After connecting your device to the system, launch the command prompt in the installation directory on your respective ADB.
Step 7. Type the command “ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and press enter.
Step 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
Now when you know how to unlock the Android phone pattern lock without a factory reset, you can easily access your device in a trouble-free way. Out of all the provided options, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is the best alternative. It provides a fast, secure, and reliable way to unlock your device without causing any harm or removing its content. Go ahead and give it a try and share these solutions with your friends and family as well.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked