How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Factory Reset
Have you been locked out of your Android device and can’t seem to recall its pattern? Do you wish to learn how to unlock the Android pattern lock without factory reset to access someone else’s device? If your answer is “yes”, then you have come to the right place. Lots of readers these days ask us about a foolproof way to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without factory reset. To help you, we have decided to come up with an in-depth guide on the same. Read on and learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset in 4 different ways.
Part 1: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without reset using Google account?
If you have an older Android device, then you can simply move past its lock by taking the assistance of your Google account. All you need is access to the same Google account that is linked to your device. Though, this technique will only work on devices running on Android 4.4 and earlier versions. To learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without a factory reset, follow these steps:
1. Simply provide any pattern on the device. Since the pattern would be wrong, you will get the following prompt.
2. Tap on the “Forgot Pattern” option located at the bottom of the screen.
3. This will provide different ways to access your phone. Select the Google Account details and tap on the “Next” option.
4. Sign-in using the credentials of the Google account that is linked to your device.
5. Great! Now you can simply provide (and confirm) the new pattern for your device.
After following these instructions, you would be able to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without factory reset or causing any harm to your device.
Part 2: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock using Android Device Manager?
The Android Device Manager, which is now known as “Find My Device” is one of the best ways to locate your Android device remotely. Besides that, you can also use the interface to ring your device or change its lock from anywhere. All you need to do is access its interface from any other device and log-in with your Google credentials. You can follow these steps to learn how to unlock the Android pattern lock without factory reset.
1. Log-in to Android Device Manager (Find My Device) using your Google credentials.
Android Device Manager website: https://www.google.com/android/find.
2. From the interface, you can select the Android device that is linked to your Google account.
3. You will get options to ring it, lock it, or erase it. Select the “Lock” option to proceed.
4. This will launch a new pop-up window. From here, you can provide a new lock screen password, confirm it, and also set an optional recovery message or phone number (in case if your device has been lost).
5. Confirm your choice and save it to remotely change the lock screen password on your device.
In the end, you would be able to learn how to unlock an Android phone pattern lock without factory reset after following these above-mentioned steps.
Part 3: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset using ADB?
By using Android Debug Bridge (ADB), you can also learn how to unlock the Android pattern lock without factory reset. Though, this is a more time-consuming and complicated process than other alternatives like Dr.Fone. Nevertheless, you can learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset using ADB with these instructions:
1. To start with, you need to download ADB on your system. This can be done by visiting the Android Developer’s website https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html.
2. Afterward, launch the installer and download all the essential packages on your system.
3. Now, connect your phone to the system. Make sure that its USB debugging feature is on.
4. To do this, go to Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” option seven consecutive times. This will enable the Developer Options on your device.
5. Go to Settings > Developer Options and turn on the feature of USB debugging.
6. After connecting your device to the system, launch the command prompt in the installation directory on your respective ADB.
7. Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and press enter.
8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
Now when you know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without a factory reset, you can easily access your device in a trouble-free way. Out of all the provided options, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is the best alternative. It provides a fast, secure, and reliable way to unlock your device without causing any harm or removing its content. Go ahead and give it a try and share these solutions with your friends and family as well.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password