4 Ways to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
Have you been locked out of your Android device and can’t seem to recall its pattern? Do you wish to learn how to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset to access someone else’s device? If your answer is “yes”, then you have come to the right place. Lots of readers these days ask us about a foolproof way to learn how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset. To help you, we have decided to come up with an in-depth guide on the same. Read on and learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset in 4 different ways.
- Part 1: How to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset using dr.fone?
- Part 2: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without reset using Google account?
- Part 3: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock using Android Device Manager?
- Part 4: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset using ADB?
Part 1: How to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset using dr.fone?
All the leading Android brand phone are also compatible with dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android), The only defect is that it won't keep the data after unlocking Android phone except Samsung and LG series.
If you are looking for a fast and reliable way to move past the lock screen on any Android device, then simply try dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android). It can remove the pattern, pin, fingerprint, or any other kind of lock on an Android device. In seconds, you can learn how to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset using dr.fone. In this way, you won’t lose your data while removing its pattern lock on Samsung and LG.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2, G3, G4, etc.
The application is compatible with every leading Android device including Galaxy series, LG, Huawei, Pixel, and other smartphones. But, if you want unlock Android phone beyond Samsung and LG, your phone will be turning to the status like Factory Reset. To learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset using dr.fone, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, download dr.fone - Screen Unlock on your system from its website and install it.
2. Launch it whenever you need to remove the lock screen on your device. From the home screen, choose the option of "Screen Unlock".
3. Now, connect your Android device to the system (using a USB cable) and wait for it to detect it automatically.
4. Once the application has detected your phone, click on the "Unlock Android Screen" option to commence the process.
5. To proceed, you need to enter your device into its Download mode. Firstly, power off your device. Now, hold the Home, Power, and Volume Down button simultaneously.
6. Afterwards, press the Volume Up button to enter the Download mode on your device.
7. As soon as your device will enter the Download mode, the interface will start downloading the recovery package.
8. Wait for a while as the application will download the package and perform the needed operations to remove your device’s lock.
9. When the process is completed successfully, you will be notified by an on-screen message.
That’s it! Now you can disconnect your device safely and access it without any lock screen. In this way, you would be able to learn how to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset.
Part 2: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without reset using Google account?
If you have an older Android device, then you can simply move past its lock by taking the assistance of your Google account. All you need is an access to the same Google account that is linked to your device. Though, this technique will only work on devices running on Android 4.4 and earlier versions. To learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset, follow these steps:
1. Simply provide any pattern on the device. Since the pattern would be wrong, you will get the following prompt.
2. Tap on the “Forgot Pattern” option located on the bottom of the screen.
3. This will provide different ways to access your phone. Select the Google Account details and tap on the “Next” option.
4. Sign-in using the credentials of the Google account that is linked to your device.
5. Great! Now you can simply provide (and confirm) the new pattern for your device.
After following these instructions, you would be able to learn how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset or causing any harm to your device.
Part 3: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock using Android Device Manager?
The Android Device Manager, which is now known as “Find My Device” is one of the best ways to locate your Android device remotely. Besides that, you can also use the interface to ring your device or change its lock from anywhere. All you need to do is access its interface from any other device and log-in with your Google credentials. You can follow these steps to learn how to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset.
1. Log-in to Android Device Manager (Find My Device) using your Google credentials.
Android Device Manager website: https://www.google.com/android/find.
2. From the interface, you can select the Android device that is linked to your Google account.
3. You will get options to ring it, lock it, or erase it. Select the “Lock” option to proceed.
4. This will launch a new pop-up window. From here, you can provide a new lock screen password, confirm it, and also set an optional recovery message or phone number (in case if your device has been lost).
5. Confirm your choice and save it to remotely change the lock screen password on your device.
In the end, you would be able to learn how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset after following these above-mentioned steps.
Part 4: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset using ADB?
By using Android Debug Bridge (ADB), you can also learn how to unlock Android pattern lock without factory reset. Though, this is a more time-consuming and complicated process than other alternatives like dr.fone. Nevertheless, you can learn how to remove pattern lock on Android without factory reset using ADB with these instructions:
1. To start with, you need to download ADB on your system. This can be done by visiting the Android Developer’s website https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html.
2. Afterward, launch the installer and download all the essential packages on your system.
3. Now, connect your phone to the system. Make sure that its USB debugging feature is on.
4. To do this, go to Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” option seven consecutive times. This will enable the Developer Options on your device.
5. Go to Settings > Developer Options and turn on the feature of USB debugging.
6. After connecting your device to the system, launch the command prompt in the installation directory on your respective ADB.
7. Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and press enter.
8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
Now when you know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock without factory reset, you can easily access your device in a trouble-free way. Out of all the provided options, dr.fone - Screen Unlock is the best alternative. It provides a fast, secure, and reliable way to unlock your device without causing any harm or removing its content. Go ahead and give it a try and share these solutions with your friends and family as well.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Goole Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Fingerprinter Lock for Android
- 1.12 Guesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Boorloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 2. Android Password