7 Ways to Get Into A Locked Phone Easily
“How to get into a locked phone? I have been locked out of my Android device and lost my passcode!”
If you are also facing the same issue, then you have come to the right place. When it comes to Android devices, there are plenty of ways to learn how to get into a locked Android phone. From using a third-party tool to Google’s native solution – the sky is the limit. In this post, we will make you familiar with different ways to unlock a device without knowing its passcode. Read on and learn how to get into a locked Android device.
- Part 1: How to get into a locked phone with Dr.Fone?
- Part 2: How to get into a locked phone with Android Device Manager?
- Part 3: How to get into a locked phone with Samsung Find My Mobile?
- Part 4: How to get into a locked phone using 'Forgot Pattern' feature?
- Part 5: How to get into a locked phone by factory reset?
- Part 6: How to get into a locked phone in Safe Mode?
- Part 7: How to get into a locked phone using Custom Recovery?
Part 1: How to get into a locked phone with Dr.Fone?
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) provides a hassle-free solution to unlock an Android device in minutes. It can remove a device’s PIN, password, pattern, and even fingerprint security without causing any harm to it. Therefore, you would be able to unlock your device without losing your data while using Samsung or LG Android phone. If you want to break the locked screen with Dr.Fone from other brand phone including iphone, Huawei, Oneplus, it will wipe out your phone's data after unlocking successfully.
4 Types of Android Screen Lock can be removed without any data Loss
- 4 screen lock types avialble: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen without no data loss.
- Everybody is able to handle it without any technology background.
- Available for Samsung, LG and other android phones etc.
To learn how to get into a locked phone using Dr.Fone, follow these steps:
1. Go to the official website of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)and download the tool on your system. After installing it, launch the interface and click on the option of “Screen Unlock” from the home screen.
2. Connect your Android device to the system and wait for it to be detected automatically. Select the model on the list or choose "I can't my device model from the list above" to commence the process.
3. Now, you need to put your Android device in Download mode. To do this, you need to turn your device off by pressing the Power button. Afterward, press the Home, Power, and Volume Down button together. After a while, let go of these buttons and press the Volume Up button to enter the Download Mode.
4. As soon as your device will noot into the Download Mode, Dr.Fone will automatically start downloading the respective recovery packages for it.
5. Sit back and wait as the application will download the package and perform the required steps to unlock your device. In the end, it will notify you by displaying the following message.
That’s it! By following these steps, you would be able to learn how to get into a locked Android phone and that too without losing any data.
Part 2: How to get into a locked phone with Android Device Manager?
Google’s Android Device Manager (which is also known as Find My Device) can be used to locate a lost phone, erase it remotely, ring it, and change its lock. You can access it from any other device and use its features remotely.
1. Firstly, go to Android Device Manager’s website right here. Log-in with the Google account that is already linked to your Android device.
2. Once the interface is loaded, you can select your phone. It will locate the device automatically and provide various options.
3. Choose the “Lock” option to proceed.
4. This will display a new prompt. From here, you can get the new password for your device and confirm it.
5. Additionally, if your device is lost, then you can display an optional message and contact number on the lock screen. Click on the “Lock” button to save changes and exit the screen.
Part 3: How to get into a locked phone with Samsung Find My Mobile?
If you are using a Samsung device, then you can also use its Find My Mobile service to unlock your device remotely. It is an excellent tool that can be accessed remotely and perform a wide range of operations that can be performed on the device. Follow these easy instructions to learn how to get into a locked Android Samsung device.
1. Open Samsung’s Find My Mobile website right here on any device of your choice.
2. Log-in using the credentials of the Samsung account linked to your existing device that is needed to be unlocked.
3. On its dashboard, you can access various features associated with your device. If you have multiple devices linked to your account, you can select it from the top-left panel.
4. From the provided options on the left panel, click on the “Unlock My Screen” option.
5. Click on the “Unlock” button again to move past the lock screen of your device.
6. After waiting for a while, you will get the following prompt. From here, you can set up a new lock for your mobile or can click on the “Lock My Screen” option to do the same.
Part 4: How to get into a locked phone using 'Forgot Pattern' feature?
If your device is based on Android 4.4 and earlier versions, then you may also use its native “Forgot Pattern” feature to unlock it. Though, you should have an access to the Google account credentials linked to the device beforehand. To learn how to get into a locked phone with this technique, follow these steps:
1. To get the Forgot Pattern option, enter the wrong PIN/pattern on your device.
2. This will display the “Forgot Pattern” button on the bottom of the screen. Just tap on it to continue.
3. On the next screen, you can unlock your device by providing the backup PIN of your device or sign-in using the Google credentials of the account linked to the device.
4. After bypassing this feature, you would be able to unlock your device and can set up a new PIN or pattern.
Part 5: How to get into a locked phone by factory reset?
If nothing else seems to work, then you can also choose to factory reset your device. Even though this will unlock your device, it would also erase its content and saved settings. In order to know how to get into a locked Android phone, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your device by pressing the Power button.
2. Now, you need to put your device into recovery mode. This can be done by applying the correct key combinations, which can be different from one device to another. Some common combinations are: Volume Up + Home + Power, Home + Power, Volume Up + Power + Volume Down, and Volume Down + Power button.
3. Once your phone has entered the recovery mode, you can navigate with the Volume up and down button and use the Power button to make a selection.
4. Select the option of “wipe data/factory reset”.
5. This will display the following prompt. Confirm your choice by selecting the “Yes” option.
6. Wait for a while as your phone will be restarted with factory settings.
Part 6: How to get into a locked phone in Safe Mode?
If you are using a third-party application to lock your device, then you can easily disable it by restarting your phone in the safe mode. In this way, you can get rid of the respective app without causing any damage to the device. You can learn how to get into a locked Android phone by following these steps:
1. Long-press the Power button to activate the Power option on the screen.
2. If you don’t get the option to restart the phone in Safe Mode, then long tap the “Power off” option.
3. It will provide the following prompt regarding Safe Mode. Just tap on the “Ok” button to confirm your choice.
Part 7: How to get into a locked phone using Custom Recovery?
Since custom recovery provides a third-party recovery environment, it can be used to learn how to get into a locked Android device. Additionally, you need to flash it via an SD card, since you won’t be able to access the phone storage on a locked device.
1. To start with, you need to download the password/pattern disable file from right here and copy it on your SD card.
2. Mount the SD card on your device and restart it in recovery mode by providing the correct key combinations.
3. From the provided options, choose to install zip from SD card.
4. Confirm your selection and let your phone be restarted with no lock screen.
By following these simple steps, you would be able to learn how to get into a locked phone. If you are looking for a trouble-free way to unlock an Android device, then simply give Dr.Fone a try. It is a highly reliable solution to learn how to get into a locked Android phone and will unlock your device in minutes with no complications.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 2. Android Password