Remove lock screens from your Android devices, no matter you remember the password or not.
6 Ways to Unlock Pattern Lock on Android Easily
“How to unlock pattern lock on my Android phone? I have changed my pattern lock and can’t seem to remember it now!”
Lately, we have got lots of feedback and queries like this from our readers who like to perform a pattern unlock on their device. It doesn’t matter if you have forgotten the password/pattern of your own Android device or would like to access someone else’s phone, there are plenty of ways to know how to unlock pattern on an Android phone. In this comprehensive guide, we will let you know about 6 different ways to perform pattern unlock without any trouble.
- Part 1: How to unlock pattern lock with Android Lock Screen Removal?
- Part 2: How to unlock pattern lock with Android Device Manager?
- Part 3: How to unlock pattern lock using the 'Forgot Pattern' feature?
- Part 4: How to unlock Samsung phone pattern lock using Samsung Find My Mobile?
- Part 5: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock in Safe Mode?
- Part 6: How to unlock pattern lock with factory reset?
Part 1: How to unlock pattern lock with Android Lock Screen Removal?
If you want to unlock the pin, pattern, password, fingerprint, or any other kind of lock on an Android device, then simply take the assistance of dr.fone - Unlock (Android). It is a highly useful and advanced application that can let you move past the lock screen on your device without causing any harm to it or deleting its content. To learn how to unlock pattern lock using dr.fone, follow these steps:
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2, G3, G4, etc.
1. Install dr.fone and launch it to perform pattern unlock. From the home screen, select “Unlock” option.
2. Connect your device to the system. Once it is detected, click on the “Unlock Android Screen” button.
3. Put your phone into its Download Mode. Turn it off and long press the Home, Power, and the Volume Down key at the same time. Afterward, press the Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode on your system.
4. The application will automatically detect once your device will enter the Download mode.
5. Sit back and relax as it will start downloading the recovery package and perform the needed steps to unlock your device.
6. You will be notified when the process is completed. Simply disconnect your device and access it without any pattern lock.
Part 2: How to unlock pattern lock with Android Device Manager?
Besides dr.fone, there are also a few more options to learn how to unlock pattern lock on an Android device. Though, these options are not as secure or fast as dr.fone. For instance, you can take the assistance of Android Device Manager (also known as Find My Device) to do the same. It can be used to remotely ring a device, change its lock, locate it, or erase its content. To learn how to unlock pattern lock on Android, follow these steps:
1. Go to Android Device Manager (Find My Device) website https://www.google.com/android/find and log-in using your credentials.
2. A list of all the connected devices to your Google account will be provided.
3. As you would select your device, you will get various options: erase, lock, and ring.
4. Click on the “Lock” option to change the lock pattern on your device.
5. Provide the new password for your device and write an optional recovery message.
6. Apply these changes and exit the window to change the lock on your device.
Part 3: How to unlock pattern lock using the 'Forgot Pattern' feature?
If your device is running on Android 4.4 or older versions, then you can also take the assistance of the “Forgot Pattern” option to perform the pattern unlock. You won’t need a third-party tool or any other device to perform the desired operation. To learn how to unlock pattern lock on your device, follow these steps:
1. Simply provide any incorrect pattern on your device to get the following screen.
2. From the bottom of the screen, you can tap on the “Forgot Pattern” feature.
3. Select the option to unlock your device with your Google credentials.
4. Provide the correct Google credentials of the account that is linked to your device.
5. Later, you can set a new pattern for your device and confirm it. This will let you access your Android device with the new pattern lock.
Part 4: How to unlock Samsung phone pattern lock using Samsung Find My Mobile?
Just like Android, Samsung has also developed a dedicated feature for finding a device remotely and performing various other operations on it. The Samsung Find My Mobile service can be used to locate your device, change its lock, wipe its data, and perform a few other tasks as well. Needless to say, the service only works for Samsung Android devices. You can learn how to unlock pattern with this tool by following these instructions:
1. Go to Samsung’s Find my Mobile official website https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log-in using your Samsung account credentials.
2. You can select your device from the left panel. By default, it will provide its location on the map.
3. Additionally, you can access various other services from here as well. Click on the “Unlock My Device” option to proceed.
4. Now, all you need to do is click on the “Unlock” button to perform pattern unlock on your device.
5. After unlocking your Samsung device, you will be informed from an on-screen message.
Part 5: How to unlock Android phone pattern lock in Safe Mode?
This is a simple and effective solution to know how to unlock pattern on Android device. Nevertheless, this solution will only work for the third-party lock screen apps. If you are using your phone’s native lock feature, then it might not work. After restarting your phone in Safe Mode, you can easily move-past is pattern lock without any trouble. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Simply press the Power button on your device to get the Power menu on its screen.
2. Now, tap and hold the “Power off” option.
3. This will display the following pop-up message. Agree to it and restart your phone in Safe Mode.
4. Once the device would be restarted in Safe Mode, the third-party lock screen would be disabled automatically.
Later, you can go to device’s Settings > Apps and remove the third-party app as well. In this way, you would be able to learn how to unlock pattern lock for any other app.
Part 6: How to unlock pattern lock with factory reset?
Consider this as your last resort as it will wipe the data and saved settings on your device entirely. As the name suggests, your device would be restored to its factory setting by losing its data. Though, if you wish to learn how to unlock pattern by performing a factory reset, then you can perform these steps:
1. To start with, enter the Recovery Mode on your device. This can be done by pressing the Home, Power, and Volume Up key at the same time.
2. Though, the correct key combination might differ from one version of Android device to another.
3. Use the Volume Up and Down key to navigate and the Power/Home button to make a choice.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option to perform pattern unlock.
5. Confirm your choice in order to factory reset your device.
6. Wait for a while as your phone will perform the needed operations.
7. Later, you can choose to reboot your phone and access it without any lock screen.
By following this guide, you would certainly be able to learn how to unlock pattern lock on your device without much trouble. We recommend using dr.fone Lock Screen Removal to perform pattern unlock with no data loss. It has a user-friendly interface and is sure to yield the desired results. Now when you know how to unlock pattern on an Android device, you can share this information with others as well to help them!
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Goole Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Fingerprinter Lock for Android
- 1.12 Guesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Boorloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 2. Android Password