6 Ways to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock Easily
“How to unlock pattern lock on my Android phone? I have changed my pattern lock and can’t seem to remember it now!”
Lately, we have got lots of feedback and queries like this from our readers who like to perform a pattern unlock on their devices. It doesn’t matter if you have forgotten the password/pattern of your Android device or would like to access someone else’s phone, there are plenty of ways to know how to unlock the pattern on an Android phone. In this comprehensive guide, we will let you know about 6 different ways to perform pattern unlock without any trouble.
- Part 1: Break Pattern Lock on Android with Dr.Fone [2000+ Android Models Supported]
- Part 2: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with Android Device Manager
- Part 3: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock Using the 'Forgot Pattern' Feature
- Part 4: Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern Lock Using Samsung Find My Mobile
- Part 5: Unlock Android Phone Pattern lock in Safe Mode
- Part 6: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with Factory Reset
Part 1: How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)?
If you want to unlock the pin, pattern, password, fingerprint, or any other kind of lock on an Android device, then simply take the assistance of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). It is a highly useful and advanced application that can let you move past the lock screen on your Android phone without losing data (if your phone model is not Samsung or LG devices in this list, it will erase the data after unlocking the screen).
Remove Pattern Locks on Android Screen at Ease
- Remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Bypass Android FRP lock without a PIN or Google account.
- Unlock mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
- No tech knowledge is needed. Everybody can handle it.
To learn how to unlock pattern lock using Dr.Fone, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Install Dr.Fone and launch it to perform pattern unlock. From the home screen, select the “Screen Unlock” option.
- Step 2. Connect your device to the system. Once it is detected, click on the “Unlock Android Screen” button.
- Step 3. Select your device brand to unlock and access reboot instructions, then follow them to complete the process.
- Step 4. You will be notified when the process is completed. Simply disconnect your device and access it without any pattern lock.
Part 2: How to Unlock Pattern Lock with Android Device Manager?
Besides Dr.Fone, there are also a few more options to learn how to unlock pattern locks on an Android device. Though, these options are not as secure or fast as Dr. Fone's. For instance, you can take the assistance of Android Device Manager (also known as Find My Device) to do the same. It can be used to remotely ring a device, change its lock, locate it, or erase its content. To learn how to unlock pattern lock on Android, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to Android Device Manager (Find My Device) website https://www.google.com/android/find and log in using your credentials.
- Step 2. A list of all the connected devices to your Google account will be provided.
- Step 3. As you would select your device, you will get various options: erase, lock, and ring.
- Step 4. Click on the “Lock” option to change the lock pattern on your device.
- Step 5. Provide the new password for your device and write an optional recovery message.
- Step 6. Apply these changes and exit the window to change the lock on your device.
Part 3: How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Using the 'Forgot Pattern' Feature?
If your device is running on Android 4.4 or older versions, then you can also take the assistance of the “Forgot Pattern” option to perform the pattern unlock. You won’t need a third-party tool or any other device to perform the desired operation. To learn how to unlock pattern lock on your device, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Simply provide any incorrect pattern on your device to get the following screen.
- Step 2. From the bottom of the screen, you can tap on the “Forgot Pattern” feature.
- Step 3. Select the option to unlock your device with your Google credentials.
- Step 4. Provide the correct Google credentials of the account that is linked to your device.
- Step 5. Later, you can set a new pattern for your device and confirm it. This will let you access your Android device with the new pattern lock.
Bonus Tips: Easily bypass Google FRP on Android with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). It effortlessly resolves issues like lost Google accounts, forgotten PIN codes, and unlocking used phones. Supported brands include Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, Oppo, Realme, and Vivo. Get detailed device-specific guides for Xiaomi/Redmi/OPPO/Realme/Vivo and Samsung phones.
Part 4: How to Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern Lock Using Samsung Find My Mobile?
Just like Android, Samsung has also developed a dedicated feature for finding a device remotely and performing various other operations on it. The Samsung Find My Mobile service can be used to locate your device, change its lock, wipe its data, and perform a few other tasks as well. Needless to say, the service only works for Samsung Android devices. You can learn how to unlock patterns with this tool by following these instructions:
- Step 1. Go to Samsung’s Find my Mobile official website https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log in using your Samsung account credentials.
- Step 2. You can select your device from the left panel. By default, it will provide its location on the map.
- Step 3. Additionally, you can access various other services from here as well. Click on the “Unlock My Device” option to proceed.
- Step 4. Now, all you need to do is click on the “Unlock” button to perform pattern unlock on your device.
- Step 5. After unlocking your Samsung device, you will be informed of an on-screen message.
Part 5: How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock in Safe Mode?
This is a simple and effective solution to knowing how to unlock patterns on an Android device. Nevertheless, this solution will only work for third-party lock screen apps. If you are using your phone’s native lock feature, then it might not work. After restarting your phone in Safe Mode, you can easily move past its pattern lock without any trouble. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Step 1. Simply press the Power button on your device to get the Power menu on its screen.
- Step 2. Now, tap and hold the “Power off” option.
- Step 3. This will display the following pop-up message. Agree to it and restart your phone in Safe Mode.
- Step 4. Once the device would be restarted in Safe Mode, the third-party lock screen would be disabled automatically.
- Step 5. Later, you can go to the device’s Settings > Apps and remove the third-party app as well. In this way, you would be able to learn how to unlock pattern lock for any other app.
Part 6: How to Unlock Pattern Lock with the Factory Reset?
Consider this as your last resort, as it will wipe the data and saved settings on your device entirely. As the name suggests, your device would be restored to its factory setting by losing its data. Though, if you wish to learn how to unlock a pattern by performing a factory reset, then you can perform these steps:
- Step 1. To start with, enter the Recovery Mode on your device. This can be done by pressing the Home, Power, and Volume Up key at the same time.
- Step 2. Though, the correct key combination might differ from one version of the Android device to another.
- Step 3. Use the Volume Up and Down key to navigate and the Power/Home button to make a choice.
- Step 4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option to perform pattern unlock.
- Step 5. Confirm your choice to factory reset your device.
- Step 6. Wait for a while as your phone will perform the needed operations.
- Step 7. Later, you can choose to reboot your phone and access it without any lock screen.
By following this guide, you would certainly be able to learn how to unlock the pattern lock on your device without much trouble. We recommend using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) to perform pattern unlock with no data loss. It has a user-friendly interface and is sure to yield the desired results. Now when you know how to unlock patterns on an Android device, you can share this information with others as well to help them!
Android Screen Unlock
- Unlock Android Screen
- Best Unlock Apps For Android
- Unlock Android Pattern Lock
- Bypass Android lock
- Unlock Android with Broken Screen
- Unlock Android without PIN
- Unlock Without Google Account
- Unlock without Factory Reset
- Unlock Android Tablets
- Reset Locked Android Phone
- Top Huawei Modem Unlockers
- Unlock Huawei Phones
- Unlock Google Pixel Phones
- Unlock OnePlus Phones
- Unlock Vivo Phones
- Unlock Sony Xperia
- Unlock LG Phones
- Unlock Mi Pattern Lock
- Unlock OPPO Phones
- Unlock Realme Phones
- Unlock LG Phones
- Unlock LG Bootloader
- Unlock Samsung Screen
- Bypass Samsung Lock
- Unlock Samsung Password/Pin
- Top Samsung Unlock Softwares
- Samsung Unlock Code Generator
- Get Free Samsung Unlock Codes
- Samsung Galaxy Secret Code List
- Samsung Knox Disable
- Reset Samsung Galaxy A12
- Unlock Samsung S22 Ultra
- Bypass Android FRP
- Top FRP Bypass Tools
- Disable FRP
- Bypass Android FRP
- Bypass FRP with PC
- Bypass FRP with ADB
- Bypass Google Account Verification
- Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock
- Bypass Google Pixel FRP
- Bypass Huawei FRP
- Huawei FRP Code
- Bypass Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco FRP
- Bypass OPPO FRP
- Bypass LG FRP
- Bypass Motorola FRP
- Bypass Lenovo FRP
- Bypass Realme FRP
- Bypass ZTE FRP
- Vivo ADB Format Tool for PC
- Bypass Vivo Y20 FRP
- Bypass Samsung FRP
- Remove Samsung FRP with Odin
- Bypass Galaxy M01 FRP
- Bypass Samsung M11 FRP
- Bypass Samsung J5 Prime FRP
- Bypass amsung A02/A02 FRP
- Bypass Samsung A10/A10s FRP
- Bypass Samsung A12 FRP
- Bypass SamsungA20/A20S FRP
- Bypass Samsung A21/A21s FRP
- Bypass Samsung Galaxy 50 FRP
- Bypass Samsung Galaxy 51 FRP
- Bypass Samsung S7 FRP
- Bypass Samsung Galaxy S22 FRP