Best 10 Unlock Apps For Android
- 1.Hi Locker
- F2.Lok Lok
- 3.Next News Lock Screen
- 4.CM Locker
- 5.Slidelock Locker
- 7.Next Lock Screen
- 9.C Locker Pro
- 10. Echo Notificaiton Lockscreen
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2/G3/G4, etc.
Hi Locker offers a similar style to CyanogeMod's lock screen both from an aesthetics and functionality standpoint. It has all the looks of the most popular devices including Lollipop and iOS, as well as a second screen containing the calendar and many more goodness. If you are looking for unlock apps for Android, Hi Locker is clearly one of the best choices.
Hi Locker allows password and pattern unlocking.
Lok Lok has a unique take on the locking screen application niche, allowing you to send drawings to people who use the same application. It has the basic functions of course but it really is only fan when others you know, use the same app as well. This fact kind of restricts this otherwise excellent application but the idea is genius. An Android unlock screen app that allows your creative side to shine through.
This Android unlock app doesn't allow pin lock screen at the moment, it can be unlocked with the home button
When you are looking for unlock apps for android, you don't necessarily think about reading the news, yet many times you would go to lengths to find them. What if the news you find the most interesting would appear on your lock screen? Would that be something you'd interested be in? If the answer is yes, this Android unlock screen app is for you.
A very interesting application with a slide-to-unlock feature that's eerily similar to iPhone devices. The app allows you to control several main phone functions including but not limited to brightness, WiFi, sound or Bluetooth. One of the most versatile unlock apps for Android.
This android unlock app allows pin and pattern unlock, and it also has an intruder alert (the phone locks and takes a photo when somebody unsuccessfully tries to unlock it).
This Android unlock app was once called UnlockYourBrain and it is quite unique in the way that it will make you work for your phone time. This may sound ridiculous at first, but actually a very clever idea and naturally emergency numbers can be called at all times.
Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.unlockyourbrain&hl=en
How to unlock : Solve a problem or an equation to unlock the screen.
Next Lock Screen is a cross platform unlock app that's compatible with the complete Android ecosystem, making it one of the most valuable unlock apps for Android on the market. As a Microsoft product, it likes to advertise some of their other applications but this feature can thankfully be turned off. The notifications are clearly Microsoft quality which is not necessarily something that can be said about your average Android unlock screen app.
How to unlock : Pin,swipe or pattern.
AcDisplay comes with a rather minimalistic look similar to some of the most popular web site creator services like Squarespace or Wix. The home screen will highlight notifications for which it will offer two options, either you swipe down in which case you will ignore the notification, or swipe anywhere else and the lock screen will unlock. What's really great about this Android unlock app is the fact that it can use your device's sensors, allowing it to detect its placement therefore whether or not it should be on or off.
Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.achep.acdisplay&hl=en
How to unlock : You can swipe anywhere on the screen.
It would be unjust to call it an Android unlock app, this application is actually a carefully selected package that allows you to do a lot of cools stuff with your new and improved home screen. Not only it supports the usually methods of unlocking like swipe or patterns, but you can actually set double or even triple tap options which is quite unique and a very good idea. The app has every other usual options including setting your favorite apps or showing the lock, as well as the date and the temperature of course.
How to unlock : This Android unlock screen app allows you to unlock the screen with swiping, patterns or even specific number of taps.
Another minimalistic design that works quite well, it also allows you to set different notification categories like "work", "media" or "social". Not only that, but you can also choose various apps to go with those categories. Messages come through as well of course, all with a "slide to unlock" feature that is so popular these days.
How to unlock : Slide right like you would with an iOS device.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked