How to Unlock Android Phone without Any Data Loss 
In today's digital age, our Android phones serve as the primary hub of our lives, holding a treasure trove of personal and professional data. Yet, the frustration of being locked out due to forgotten passwords or malfunctioning security features can be overwhelming, compounded by the fear of data loss during the recovery process. However, there's a beacon of hope - a way to unlock your Android phone without any data loss. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the latest techniques, tools, and methods to regain access to your Android device safely without a password, PIN, or fingerprint. Let's dive into it now.
- Part 1. Unlock an Android Phone with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) [Recommended]
- Part 2. How to Unlock an Android Phone without Any Data Loss with Aroma File Manager
- Part 3. Using Minimal ADB and Fastboot to Unlock Your Android Phone
- Part 4: How to Unlock Phone via Find My Device
- Part 5: How to Unlock Android Phone without Losing Data in Safe Mode
- Part 6. How to Unlock Android Phone without Any Data Loss Using Google Account
If you or someone accidentally forgot or mistyped/misentered your lock password and caused it to lock permanently, of course, you will find ways to unlock it at first. But if you are not connected to the internet, or did not register a Google account for your device, your last resort would be to factory reset your device. That will totally wipe everything you have and save it on your device. If you want to unlock your lock screen without having to worry that your device data will be erased, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is your phone unlocking software.
Note: This tool temporarily support unlocking part of Samsung and LG locked screen without losing data, but other Android phone will be wiped all data if you try to unlock the screen with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android).
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen. No data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked. Everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series and LG G2/G3/G4.
Steps on How to Unlock an Android Phone with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to your PC with Dr.Fone installed, then run the program.
Step 2. Then, you should see the "Screen Unlock" tool, so proceed into it. After that, click "Android" > "Unlock Android Screen."
Step 3. Then choose "Remove without Data loss" to unlock part Samsung/LG devices without data loss and find your device model.
Step 4. Follow the instructions on the program to get the Android phone into "Download Mode."
- 1. Power off the phone.
- 2. Press and hold volume down + home button + power button at the same time.
- 3. Press the volume up to enter download mode.
Step 5. The loading process will take you a few minutes because it is going to verify first your device's compatibility.
Step 6. Wait until everything is done. You should then see your device already has no lock screen.
That's how to unlock an Android phone with just one click using Wondershare's Dr.Fone. If your device is not Samsung or LG, you can use a more advanced mode to unlock your phone.
If you weren't able to open your Wi-Fi or data connection or enable USB Debugging, this is the way for you to unlock your lock screen. This could be a bit complicated, but it should work.
Steps are provided below, and please follow the step-by-step guide carefully to avoid a boot loop or any other damage.
Step 1. Download Aroma File Manager on your PC. This is a tool that unlocks Android phones. Android users can use it for free.
Step 2. Go to your Downloads folders and copy the downloaded zip file.
Step 3. Plug into your PC a memory card that you can insert into your phone later. Then, go to your list of connected devices and select the memory card.
Step 4. Paste the copied Aroma zip file. Once copied, eject it from your PC, then insert it into your Android device.
Step 5. Enter Recovery Mode for your device. Each Android device has its own ways of entering recovery mode, so take a look at this link and find your device.
Step 6. When you are already in Android Recovery Mode, use your volume keys to navigate to ''apply update from external storage'', then select the zip file you copied a while ago. It will be flashed on your device.
Step 7. After it, restart, and recovery mode will reopen as Aroma File Manager, so go to its settings and select ''Automount all devices on start'', then restart. Back in Aroma File Manager, go to the directory data>system. Check if the ff. exist. If they do, delete them. Then restart again.
- gesture.key (pattern) / password.key (password)
Now you have your device booted up, and your Android lock screen is still locked, just gesture in or enter anything. It will be unlocked. And that's how to unlock an Android phone using your device.
If you weren't able to connect to the Internet, but you, fortunately, enabled your USB Debugging option before your device was locked, the ARONSDB tool from the Android SDK package can help you unlock your Android phone.
Here is the step-by-step guide for you to follow
Step 1. Go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot download page.
Step 2. Download the tool's latest version.
Step 3. Open the downloaded Minimal ADB and Fastbootzip file and install it.
Step 4. Make sure your device is connected, then go to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot installation directory.
This PC [Win 8& 10] or My computer [Windows 7 & below]> Local Disk (C:) [primary drive]> Program Files [for 32-bit] or Program Files (x86) [for 64-bit] > Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
Step 5. Inside the folder, hold the Shift key on your keyboard, then right-click your mouse. An additional "Open command window here" will appear so select that.
Step 6. ADB terminal will pop out. Now, the first is to type in ADB devices. This is to check if your device is recognized by ADB. If there is no device listed below, try to remove and reconnect your device and retype the command. If there are listed devices already, proceed.
Step 7. Finally, type in the following commands one by one. These commands will remove your lock screen.
- adb shell
- cd /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases
- sqlite3 settings.db
- update system set value=0 where
- update system set value=0 where
This would work if you have your USB debugging turned on before it was locked. That's how to unlock Android using ADB.
Google Find My Device is another handy way to unlock your locked Android device. However, it requires you to have your Google ID credentials and you have previously enabled Find My Device features. Moreover, it will erase all the data on your device. Use the following steps to unlock your Android phone via Find My Device:
Step 1: Open a web browser on a computer or another device and visit the Find My Device website. Now, sign in with the Google account that is linked to the locked Android device.
Step 2: After signing in, you will see a list of devices associated with your Google account on the left side of the screen. Select the locked Android device from the list and choose the "Erase Device" option from the menu on the left-hand side.
Step 3: You will now be asked to confirm your identity through a Google account password or using a pass-key. Afterward, follow the on-screen instructions to erase and unlock your Android device.
One way to unlock your Android phone without losing the data is by utilizing Safe Mode. This method works only if the screen lock you have been using is a third-party app. Since Safe Mode disables third-party apps, you can easily use it to uninstall the problematic app. Here is how to unlock an Android phone without losing data:
Step 1: On your Android device, press and hold “Power” and “Volume Down” keys together for 3 seconds. After the Power menu becomes visible, press and hold the “Power off” option.
Step 2: After a while, you will see the "Safe Mode" option on your screen with some basic instructions. Now, you can use the button to boot into Safe Mode and remove the screen lock application.
If luckily, you left your Wi-Fi open and luckily connected to the internet, this is the easiest way to unlock your Android phone.
The step-by-step guide for you to refer
Step 1: Retry the incorrect password or pattern until the ''Forgotten Password/Pattern'' appears below. Then select that.
Step 2: Check ''Enter your Google Account details'' then tap next.
Step 3: Input your Google Account details, username, and password. You are done.
You will be given the option to input a new password or pattern right after you enter your Google account details. But if not, Google must have emailed you your temporary password or pattern that you will input to unlock your lock screen.
- Android Password Lock
- 1. Reset Lock Screen Password
- 2. Ways to Unlock Android Phone
- 3. Unlock Wi-Fi Networks
- 4. Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 5. Unlock Android Phone Password
- 6. Unlock Android Without Password
- Android Pattern Lock
- Android Pin/Fingerprint Lock
- 1. Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock
- 2. Recover a Locked Device
- 3. Remove Screen Lock PIN
- 4. Enable or Disable Screen Lock PIN
- Android Screen Lock
- 1. Android Lock Screen Wallpapers
- 2. Lock Screen Settings
- 3. Customize Lock Screen Widgets
- 4. Apps to Reinvent Your Android
- 5. Lock Screen Wallpaper on Android
- 6. Unlock Android with Broken Screen
- Android Screen Unlock
- 1. Android Device Manager Unlock
- 2. Unlocking Android Phone Screen
- 3. Bypass Android Face Lock
- 4. Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 5. Bypass Lock Screen By Emergency Call
- 6. Remove Synced Google Account
- 7. Unlock Android without Data Loss
- 8. Unlock Phone without Google Account
- 9. Unlock Android phone
- 10. Reset a Locked Android Phone
- 11.Turn On and Use Smart Lock
- 12.Best 10 Unlock Apps For Android
- Android SIM Unlock
- 1. Easily Unlock Android SIM
- 2. 5 Android Unlock Software
- 3. Carrier Unlock Phone to Use SIM
- 4. Change Android Imei without Root
- 5. How to Change SIM PIN on Android
- 6. Best Unlocked Android Phones
- Android Unlock Code
- 1. Lock Apps to Protect Information
- 2. Unlock Secret Features on Phone
- 3. Android SIM Unlock Code Generator
- 4. Ways to Sim Unlock Phone
- 5. Remove Sim Lock without Code
- 6. Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Google FRP Bypass
- 1. Guide on TECNO k7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Bypass Google Account Verification
- 3. Bypassing Google FRP Lock
- 4. Bypass Google FRP Lock On Phones
- 5. Bypass OPPO FRP
- 6. Bypass Google Pixel FRP
- 7. Huawei Bypass FRP Tools for PC
- 8. Bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP
- 9. Bypass Samsung S22 Ultra FRP
- Unlock Bricked Phone
- 1. Restore Bricked Mobile Phone
- 2. Fix Motorola Bricked Phone
- 3. Fix Bricked Redmi Note
- 4. Unbrick Oneplus Easily
- 5. Unbrick Xiaomi Phone
- 6. Unbrick Huawei Phone
- 7. Unbrick Poco X3
- 8. Software to Unbrick Samsung
- 9. Unbrick 3DS
- 10. Unbrick PSP
- Android MDM