How to Unlock an Android Phone without Any Data Loss
- Part 1.Unlock an Android Phone with dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android)(Recommended)
- Part 2.How to Unlock an Android Phone without Any Data Loss with Aroma File Manager
- Part 3.Using Minimal ADB and Fastboot to Unlock your Android Phone
- Part 4.How to Unlock Android Phone without Any Data Loss using Google Account
If you or someone accidentally forgotten or mistyped/mis-entered your lockpassword and caused it to lock it permanently, of course you will find ways to unlock it at first. But if you are not connected to the internet, or did not register a Google account for your device, your last resort would be to factory reset your device. That will totally wipe everything you have and saved in your device. If you want to unlock your lock screen without having to worry that your device data will be erased, dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is your phone unlocking software.
Note: This tool temporarily support to unlock Samsung and LG locked screen without losing data, other Android phone will be wiped all data if you try to unlock the screen with dr.fone- Unlock(Android).
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2/G3/G4.
Steps on how to Unlock an Android Phone with dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
1. Connect your Android phone to your PC that has dr.fone installed then run the program.
3. Then, you should see the "Screen Unlock" tool so proceed into it.
4. Select device in the list if your device is recognized.
Follow the instructions on the program to get the Android phone into "Download Mode".
- 1.Power off the phone.
- 2.Press and hold volume down + home button + power button at the same time.
- 3.Press the volume up to enter download mode.
5. Loading process will just take you a fewminutes because it is going to vefiry first your device's compatibility.
6. Wait until everything is done. You should then see your device already has no lock screen.
That's how to unlock Android phone with just one click using Wondershare's dr.fone.
If you weren't able to open your Wi-Fi or data connection, or enable USB Debugging, this is the way for you to unlock your lock screen. This could be a bit complicated but it should work.
1. Dowload Aroma File Manager on your PC. This is a tool that unlock android phones. Android users can use it for free.
2. Go to your Downloads folders and copy the downloaded zip file.
3. Plug in to your PC a memory card that you can insert on your phone later. Then, go to your list of connected devices and select the memory card.
4. Paste the copied Aroma zip file. Once copied, eject it from your PC then insert it in your Android device.
5. Enter Recovery Mode for your device. Each Android device has their own ways of entering recovery mode, so takea look at this link and find your device.
6. When you are already in Android Recovery Mode, use your volume keys to navigate to''apply update from external storage'', then select the zip file you copied a while ago. It will be flashed on your device.
7. After it, restart, and recovery mode will reopen as Aroma File Manager, so go to its settings and select ''Automount all devices on start'', then restart. Back in Aroma File Manager, go to the directory data>system. Check if the ff. exist. If they do, delete them. Then restart again.
gesture.key (pattern) / password.key (password)
Now you have your device booted up and your Android lock screen is still locked, justgesture in or enter anything. It will be unlocked. And that's how to unlock an Android phone using your device.
If you weren't able to connect to Iinternet, but you fortunately enabled your USB Debugging option before your device was locked, the ARONSDB tool from the Android SDK package can help you unlock your Android phone.
1. Go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot download page.
2. Download the tool's latest version.
3. Open the downloaded Minimal ADB and Fastbootzip file and install it.
4. Make sure your device is connected, then go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot installation directory.
This PC [Win 8& 10] or My computer [Windows 7 & below]> Local Disk (C:) [primary drive]> Program Files [for 32-bit] or Program Files (x86) [for 64-bit] > Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
5. Inside the folder, hold Shift key on your keyboard, then right click your mouse. An additional "Open command window here" will appear so select that.
6. ADB terminal will pop out. Now, first is type in adb devices. This is to check if your device is recognized by ADB. If there is no device listed below, try to remove and reconnect your device and retype the command. If there are listed device already, proceed.
7. Finally, type in the following commands one by one. These commands will remove your lock screen.
update system set value=0 where
update system set value=0 where
This would work if you have your USB debugging turned on before it was locked. That's how to unlock Android usingADB.
If luckily, you left your Wi-Fi open and luckily connected to the internet, this is the easiest way to unlock your Android phone.
1. Retry incorrect password or pattern until the ''Forgotten Password/Pattern'' appears below. Then select that.
2. Check''Enter your Google Account details'' then tap next.
3. Input your Google Account details; username and password. You are done.
You will be given an option to input a new password or pattern right after you enter your Google account details. But if not, Google must have emailed you your temporary password or pattern that you will input to unlock your lock screen.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 2. Android Password