Best Ways to Unlock/Bypass Android Phone without Google Account
Uh oh – you’ve forgotten your Android Unlock code and you can’t get it online to unlock using Google. Nothing could be more frustrating than gazing at your phone, knowing that it is essentially a paperweight at this point. Unless you can get it unlocked, your phone is useless and all of your important photos, text messages and content are all locked out of your reach.
The most common way that people deal with situation is to unlock their Android phone with a Google account – but what can you do if your phone isn’t already connected to a WiFi network or to a data plan? After all, since you cannot get into your device’s settings menu, you can’t connect to the Internet and carry out Google’s unlock process. Thankfully, dr.fone toolkit can come to your rescue. Their Android Lock Screen Removal tool can help you to bypass your Android phone’s pattern lock without having to use your Google account.
Not a technical expert or particularly good with gadgets? No problem. dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android) tool allows you to access your phone with just a few clicks (without lossing your data). dr.fone toolkit can help you to remove almost all of the lock screen types: PIN, patterns, passwords and fingerprints.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2, G3, G4, etc.
How to remove a Samsung Lock Screen with dr.fone?
- Connect your Android phone.
- Enter into Download Mode
- Download the recovery package
- Remove Android lock screen without losing data
Once connected, simply launch the dr.fone. Once it has loaded, click on "Screen Unlock". Allow the program to run, and then connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable, and click on ‘Start.’
Actually you can also use this tool to unlock other Android phone including Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi,etc., the only sacrifice is that you will lose all the data after unlocking.
Then select the correct phone model for your Android phone. This is very important since the recovery package for different model is different.
In order to enter into the Download Mode, you simply need to follow the instructions. Once completed, turn your phone off and then press and hold down the Volume, Hold and Power buttons all at the same time. At this point, press the ‘Volume Up’ toggle button to enter into Download Mode.
Now that your phone is in recovery mode, it will automatically start to download the recovery package. All you have to do is wait a few moments and you are well on your way to removing the android lock screen.
Once the recovery package has downloaded, dr.fone will remove the locked screen. This innovative process won’t harm any of the data or info on your phone, and once the process is complete you can now use your phone as usual without entering a password!
While the dr.fone is a good solution, some people like to compare all of their options before making any decisions. We get it – your phone is important to you – it’s your lifeline and entertainment device! There is another option that can work in some situations; it won’t be as simple as using the dr.fone toolkit, but some people have had success with using their Google account to unlock their Android.
Even if you have a Google account, if your phone isn’t connected to the internet you cannot access it to unlock your phone. If this sounds familiar, you can always try this method.
1. First, navigate to the Android Device Manager page. You will need to sign in with the Google account that you use to set up your phone.
Android Device Manager link: http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
2. Once you have logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Android Device Manager page. If this is your first time, just click the “Accept” button.
3. A list of all of the devices that registered to this Android account will pop up. Select the device in question from this list.
4. The Android Device Manager will then locate your device. Make sure it is turned on!
5. After it has been located, you will have a few options of what to do next. If you do not know the location of your phone, you can call it from this screen, but if you know where it is, simply click the ‘Enable Lock & Erase’ option.
6. A notification will pop up on your device; confirm it.
7. At this point you will be asked to create a new lock screen password. Once you have chosen one, press “Lock.”
8. Now simply enter the new passcode on your device and voila! It will open and you can get back to your daily routine.
If you have forgotten your Google Account password, it is still possible to unlock your account and access the information within. Here is how you can unlock your Google account on your Android phone.
1. On your browser, go to the Google home page and try to sign in. You will fail, but that is good! It will lead you to next step.
2. Since you cannot sign in on the sign in page, you can now select the ‘Help’ link.
3. Choose the “forgot password” option. You will be prompted to enter your email address to proceed.
4. Two options will then appear: the first is your phone number, and the other asks you for your backup email.
5. Enter either one of these options and you will receive a verification code via email, SMS or via a telephone call from an operator. If you have chosen to enter your back-up email, at this point you will receive detailed instructions on how to access the ‘reset password’ page.
6. Once you have been redirected to the ‘reset password’ page you can input your new log in information.
7. Finally, you can unlock your Google account on your Android! Confirm this by clicking “Change Password” button. Success!
We know that losing or forgetting your Android lock code can be a real pain, and so these solutions are sure to put the smile back on your face and get you using your phone again as usual. As you can see, the dr.fone toolkit is a simple and reliable way to unlock your Android phone, but you can always try the Google option if you assess that it better suits your needs. No matter which solution you choose, your locked Android phone will be up and running again in no time at all.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 2. Android Password