How to Unlock Android Phone without Google Account
Uh oh – you’ve forgotten your Android Unlock code, and you can’t get it online to unlock using Google. Nothing could be more frustrating than gazing at your phone, knowing that it is essentially a paperweight at this point. Unless you can get it unlocked, your phone is useless, and all of your important photos, text messages, and content are all locked out of your reach. While right now, nothing can do without a Google account. But you can try to reset your Google account first.
Even if you have a Google account, if your phone isn’t connected to the internet, you cannot access it to unlock your phone. If this sounds familiar, you can always try this method.
1. First, navigate to the Android Device Manager page. You will need to sign in with the Google account that you use to set up your phone.
Android Device Manager link: http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
2. Once you have logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Android Device Manager page. If this is your first time, click the “Accept” button.
3. A list of all of the devices registered to this Android account will pop up. Select the device in question from this list.
4. The Android Device Manager will then locate your device. Make sure it is turned on!
5. After it has been located, you will have a few options for what to do next. If you do not know your phone's location, you can call it from this screen, but if you know where it is, click the ‘Enable Lock & Erase’ option.
6. A notification will pop up on your device; confirm it.
7. At this point, you will be asked to create a new lock screen password. Once you have chosen one, press “Lock.”
8. Now, simply enter the new passcode on your device, and voila! It will open, and you can get back to your daily routine.
If you have forgotten your Google Account password, it is still possible to unlock your account and access the information within. Here is how you can unlock your Google account on your Android phone.
1. On your browser, go to the Google home page and try to sign in. You will fail, but that is good! It will lead you to the next step.
2. Since you cannot sign in on the sign-in page, you can now select the ‘Help’ link.
3. Choose the “forgot password” option. You will be prompted to enter your email address to proceed.
4. Two options will then appear: the first is your phone number, and the other asks you for your backup email.
5. Enter either one of these options, and you will receive a verification code via email, SMS, or a telephone call from an operator. If you have chosen to enter your backup email, at this point, you will receive detailed instructions on how to access the ‘reset password’ page.
6. Once you have been redirected to the ‘reset password’ page, you can input your new login information.
7. Finally, you can unlock your Google account on your Android! Confirm this by clicking the “Change Password” button. Success!
It supports removing screen lock from mainstream models, such as Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Xiaomi, etc. For some older version Samsung models, you can remove the lock without data loss. It will erase data after unlocking for other models.
Remove Android Screen Lock In One Click
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- No tech knowledge asked. Everybody can handle it.
- It will complete the unlocking process in minutes.
How to use Dr.Fone to unlock:
Step 1: Install Dr.Fone toolkit and select Screen Unlock.
Open Screen Unlock.
Now connect your Android phone connected with the PC, and select the device model from the list.
Step 2: Activate download mode.
Put your device into download mode:
- 1.Switch off the Android device
- 2.Tap and keep holding the volume decrease button along with the power and home button simultaneously
- 3. Now tap the volume increase button to initiate download mode
Step 3: Download the recovery package.
Step 4: Remove the Android password
We know that losing or forgetting your Android lock code can be a real pain, and so these solutions are sure to put the smile back on your face and get you using your phone again as usual. As you can see, the Dr.Fone toolkit is a simple and reliable way to unlock your Android phone, but you can always try the Google option if you assess that it better suits your needs. No matter which solution you choose, your locked Android phone will be up and running again in no time at all.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password