Best Way to Unlock Android Phone Forgot Password without Any Data Loss
- What is Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)?
- Steps on How to Unlock Forgotten Password in Android Phones
- Tips on How to Reset Your Android Password
Dr.Fone is an all in one tool that allows you to completely recover lost files from your Android device and also unlock Android forgotten password. It recovers different data types like messages, videos, photos, call history, audio, and contacts from a wide range of android phones like Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Motorolla, Google Sony, and LG just to mention a few. The beauty of this software is that it works on both rooted and unrooted Android devices. Moreover, this cross-platform software can unlock a phone in which you forgot the Android password. This inbuilt feature allows you to remove the Android forgotten password while safeguarding the data files on your Android device. Above all, as the best phone unlocking software, it is cost-effective and easy to use.
Attention: You can also use this tool to unlock other Android phones including Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi,etc., the only sacrifice is that you will lose all the data after unlocking.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- No tech knowledge asked everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, LG G2/G3/G4, Huawei, Xiaomi, and Lenovo, etc.
Many of us have the experience that we completely forgot the Android password to unlock the phone screen or tried the wrong password too many times and were locked out of the phone? Well in a few minutes you will unlock Android phone forgot password with ease. First, download Dr.Fone - Android Lock Screen Removal and install it on your computer. Thereafter launch it and follow these steps.
Step 1. Select "Screen Unlock" option
Once you have opened the program, select the "Screen Unlock" option directly. Next, connect your Android locked phone and click on the "Unlock Android screen" button on the program window.
Step 2. Set Your Phone to Download Mode
To set your phone to download mode you will have to follow prompts on the screen. First, you will need to Power off your Phone. Secondly, Press on volume down, home button, and power button simultaneously. Thirdly press the Volume up until the phone enters Download mode.
Step 3. Download Package Recovery
When the device detects that the phone is "Download mode," it will then download the recovery package within minutes.
Step 4. Start Removing Android Password
After a complete download recovery package, the program will then remove the password screen lock successfully. You will just have to confirm if your Android phone has a screen lock. This method is safe and secure and all your data will be protected.
There are several ways that you can reset Android after you forgot your password. You can reset using google account or perform a factory reset.
Using Google Account
This feature is available on Android 4.0 and older versions. So if you are using Android 5.0 and above you can opt for factory reset.
Step 1. Enter a wrong pin on your android phone five times.
Step 2. Next tap on "Forgot Password". If it is a pattern you will see "Forgot Pattern"
Step 3. It will then prompt you to add your Google account username and password.
Step 4. Bravo! You can now reset your password.
Perform Factory Reset
If you are not successful with the above method, you can opt to perform a factory reset. This method should be the last option since you will lose data that has not been sync to your Google Account. It is wise to remove your SD card before performing the Android reset.
Step 1. Turn off your Android forgot password phone and remove your SD card if any.
Step 2. Now press the Home button+Volume Up and Power button simultaneously on Samsung and Alcatel phones until it enters recovery mode. For some Android phones like HTC, you can achieve this by pressing the Power button +Volume up button only.
Step 3. Use the power button to enter the recovery mode. From there press the power button and release and then use the Volume button to enter to the Android recovery
Step 4. Use Volume keys to scroll to Wipe Data/factory reset option and then use the power button to select this mode.
Step 5. Under Wipe Data/factory reset select "Yes" and then reboot your android device.
Once your phone is powered on you can do the settings and set another password, pin, or pattern for your lock screen.
To conclude, when you have an Android Password forgot the phone at hand, it is advisable to perform Android password recovery using Dr.Fone - Android Lock Screen Removal. This software is fast, safe, and ensures that your data is intact. However, the immediate Android password recovery method is resetting using Google Account.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 2. Android Password