The Ultimate Guide: How to Bypass Swipe Screen to Unlock on Android Devices
Nowadays, the security mode is enabled in almost all digital devices, which is the case with our smartphones. However, when we repeatedly change our password, we might be in a state of confusion to remember it. Such instances are highly schemed to lock our messages, galleries, emails, and other personal storage. Using the locking pattern enhances security, and thus, apart from the known user of the device, unknown people cannot access your Android phone. To overcome this critical situation, we have this article to help you unlock your android devices by removing or bypassing the swipe lock Android screen. The solutions provided in this article are easily accessible to all users and are easy to operate.
So, if you have ever been stuck due to a lock code, go through the article to resolve the issue and swipe up to unlock a password that somehow gets forgotten.
- Part 1: How to disable Swipe Screen to unlock when you can access the phone?
- Part 2: How to remove/bypass Swipe to unlock when the phone is locked? [No password]
- Part 3: How to turn off the swipe to unlock when the pattern is enabled?
Part 1: How to disable Swipe Screen to unlock when you can access the phone?
Some people do not pay much attention to their privacy and will not bother locking their Android devices. They would disable the swipe screen to unlock their devices. Thus, this section will talk about the basic solution to disabling the swipe up to unlock Android devices. Our main focus here is on a disabling method of swiping the screen when your Android device is accessible.
Let us look at the detailed steps below to remove the swipe screen to unlock the Android phone.
Step 1: To begin with, touch the gear icon(that is setting) on the main screen of your Android phone. The settings screen will display directly since it is a shortcut to get in. You will get a drop-down menu where you will see many options are available for your flexibility.
Step 2: Out of those, choose the “Security” tab to access your further.
Step 3: It will prompt the tab as “Screen security,” You will be listed with three choices, namely, Screen lock, Lock screen options, and Owner Information.
Step 4: Select the option called “Screen lock,” The next step is to enter your PIN code for security purposes. This step is carried out in Android phones to ensure you are the original owner of the Android device.
Step 5: If you click the PIN code option again, the drop-down menu will be listed with more options. Now select the option “None.”
That's all. You have successfully run out of the disable commands for the swipe up to unlock the screen. You can now open and access your device without any security methods.
Part 2: How to remove/bypass Swipe to unlock when the phone is locked?
To unlock your device, the only solution is to follow the Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). If you are looking to unlock the screen when the phone is locked, then this method solidly proves to bypass swipe lock Android when it is locked. It helps to resolve this issue by bypassing or removing the swipe screen without causing any loss to your data. This tool temporarily supports bypassing Android screens without data loss on Samsung and LG. As for other Android phones, all the data will disappear after unlocking with this tool.
Features of this Dr.Fone software are many. It gives a solution to four lock methods: a pin, pattern, fingerprint, and password. It is user-friendly, and even a user with no technical information can also use it with no issue. This tool is only limited to remove the screen lock on Samsung and LG without losing data. Your data will still be wiped out on other Android phones after using this tool.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove four-screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen. No data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked. Everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2, G3, G4, etc.
Tips: This tool also supports unlocking other Android screens beyond Samsung and LG. However, it does not support saving all the data after unlocking, like Samsung and LG.
Step 1: Initialize the Dr.Fone on the computer, and there will be many options in front of you. In that, select the "Screen Unlock."
Step 2: Now, to bypass swipe lock Android, using the USB cable, connect the Android device to your computer, and it will prompt the Unlock Android Screen option.
Step 3: To enable the download mode on your Android device, shut down your phone>Simultaneously, press the volume down, Home button, and Power button >Press the Volume up button.
Once your device is in download mode, the recovery kit will get downloaded.
Step 4: You will see the result right in front of you as Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock, recovery will bypass swipe lock Android without hampering your data. Foremost, you can now access your device without swipe up to unlock the screen.
Pretty simple, right? Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock to the rescue for the issue of swipe screen to unlock.
Part 3: How to turn off the swipe to unlock when the pattern is enabled?
In this section, we will cover how to turn off the swipe to unlock when the pattern lock of the device is enabled. Therefore, here we will go through the process of turning off the swipe to unlock the feature of your device. This structure is formed in some interval of locking the screen.
The steps below imply turning off of swiping screen instantly:
Step 1: At first, open the app “Setting” present on your Android device.
Step 2: There will be multiple interfaces. Now choose the option “Security.”
Step 3: To turn off the swipe screen, when the pattern is enabled then, choose “Screen lock” and then click on “NONE.”
Step 4: If you have enabled your pattern choice already, it will again prompt you to enter the pattern. Once you entered the pattern, the swipe screen lock will disappear.
Step 5: The final step is to reboot your Android device to update the feature of turning off the swipe screen. Now you can open your device at any time without using the pattern lock feature.
Note: Regardless of any situation of forgetting the Android lock password, you can go for an email account set up for swiping into the Android devices.
Now, to sum up, we would say that in this article, we tried to bring out the best solutions for your Android device in such cases wherein you want to disable your screen security. The Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock is simply a proven mechanism that delivers what we need and that too, without any data loss. We ensure that you can disable the swipe screen to unlock easily and effectively using the methods given above. Hence you can access your phone by bypassing swipe lock Android even if you forget the screen lock code. So, don't just wait, but bring out the solution for the swipe screen to unlock the Android device with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock now.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked