How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Android
- Part 1. How to Change Wallpaper Lock Screen For Android Device
- Part 2. Top 10 Download Sites About Cool Screen Wallpaper On Android
Below are three step-by-step guides on how to change the wallpaper lock screen for android devices. Lock screen wallpaper for android can easily be customized to the user's liking. You do not require any special app to change it. The result is a successful change in the wallpaper for your android device.
Method 1: Long Press the Home Screen
Step 1. Unlock your Android phone and then long-press on a clear region of your home screen.
Step 2: Tap on "Wallpaper". On the pop-up window, that appears, click on "Home and Lock screens"
Step 3: Choose the source of your wallpaper. You will have four options to choose from. These are Gallery, Photos, Live wallpapers, and Wallpapers.
Step 4: From your source, pick your favourite picture or image from the Camera, Saved pictures or screenshots.
Step 5: You will have the option to crop your image. Drag the sides of the image on the outlines to bring your image to the right fit.
Step 6: Click Done once you are finished. In other devices, it will be 'Set wallpaper' or 'OK'. If you use local wallpapers just click on it and tap on"Set Wallpaper"
Method 2: Use Photo or Phone Gallery
If you already have the picture you want to set as lock screen wallpaper saved in Photo/Photo Gallery, this easy method will work perfectly for you too.
Step 1: Open Google Photo or Photo Gallery on your device. Find the picture you want to set as the Android lock screen wallpaper.
Step 2: Then tap on the three-dot on the top right corner on your device screen and select Use as from the dropdown list.
Step 3: It will give you several options. Just select Wallpapers and it will set as lock screen wallpaper.
Set Online Images as Wallpaper DirectlyWith this method, we can directly set online images from browsers as home screen or lock screen wallpaper on Android devices, without downloading the images to the device first.
Step 1: First open the browser on your Android device and find the picture you would like to set as wallpaper. Or better yet, whenever you come across a beautiful picture online, you can follow the steps below to set it as wallpaper.
Step 2: Once you have found the picture, long-press the picture until a new window pop up. Tap on Save Image As from the options and then Wallpaper. It will be set as lock screen wallpaper on your Android device once you confirm the operation.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2/G3/G4, etc.
You can also use this tool to unlock other Android phones including Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi,etc., the only sacrifice is that you will lose all the data after unlocking.
Sometimes you need to be unique or at least make the things you have like your android phone unique. One way of setting your Android device apart, from how the others look is changing it is home and lock screens. You are not limited to using the wallpapers on your phone as your lock screen wallpaper. Android has got more options from where to get so cool screen wallpapers. Below is a list of top 10 sites from where you can download screen wallpapers on android.
Zedge is one of the websites with a wide array of wallpapers and ringtones for your Android phone.
- • It offers a wide variety of wallpaper selection
- • It lets you create wallpapers from a set of solid colours or backgrounds
- • You can add texts to the wallpapers that you create
- • It has more goodies such as games and ringtones which you can choose to download.
This is where to get the world's beautiful wallpapers.
- • It has captivating images
- • It offers landscaped photographs
- • You can easily search for an image of your resolution from a drop-down menu.
This is another great collection of fancy wallpapers for your android device.
- • Each wallpaper comes with a description that will let you know what the wallpaper will work
- • You are provided with Google Play Store links from where to download the wallpapers
With this site, you can get live wallpapers for your Android phone.
- • It is a neat-looking sit
- • It contains a lot of wallpaper downloads for tablet and android phones
- • It also has a ringtone that you can download
- • You will need to create an account
- • You can also search for your device and you will land on a personalized page full of downloadable wallpapers that are specific to your Android Device
You can also check cellmind.com for hot free wallpapers
- • This site has a selection of wallpapers, themes, and ringtones for some phones.
- • It allows you to sort wallpapers by category or phone.
Other than reviewing software, Android central allows you to download wallpapers for your phone.
- • It has submitted wallpapers
- • It places new wallpapers on the homepage
- • You can search for the most downloaded or popular wallpapers. This is because it made up of a community of user wallpapers.
- • If you wish to submit your wallpaper to the site, you have that option.
This site offers you trendy wallpapers on nature and also HD live wallpapers.
- • The wallpapers on this site are broken into categories
- • There are descriptions in each wallpaper. These descriptions will tell you what will happen when you install the wallpaper on your device.
- • The site also has live wallpapers that have been optimized for Android tablets.
- • This site will also provide you with links with which you can download your wallpapers from Google Play. Digital Blasphemy
- • This site has high-quality 3D wallpapers
- • Free downloads are available for users whose phone screen resolutions are 320 x480
- • The 3D wallpapers are available for subscribed members
Appstorm has over 60 beautiful wallpapers to choose from.
- • The site has a collection of over 60 wallpapers that you can use if you wish to change the wallpaper lock screen for your android.
- • The site has been organized such that there are three categories of wallpapers: Artwork, Patterns, and Photographs.
- • Patterns provide consistent and minimalistic background, artwork provides a subtle creative touch while photographs are meant for vivid imagery.
- • There is also a section on the site where you can find second Collection and Tablet collection.
This is the best site for you to get android lock screen wallpapers. This is where to get the best experience for your android home and lock screens.
- • It has over 2200 wallpapers to choose from
- • The site contains HD
- • It has a menu of categories
- • Other than android, you can get wallpapers for your PC, iPhone, and iPad.
- • It is easy to browse for wallpapers on this site.
Lastly, you can get a wide array of android screen wallpapers from Wallpaperswide.com
- • The site offers free live wallpapers
- • There are some categories to choose from. These are Animals, Army, Computers Technology, Food Artistic, Sports and Games, Space, and movies just to mention a few.
- • They offer excellent support to registered members
- • It allows you to filter by aspect ration and resolution.
You can download wallpaper lock screen from various websites listed above. You just need to visit a website and select your favourite wallpaper and customize your android screen lock to look attractive.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked