Top 4 Ways to Put Movies on iPad Quickly
Want to learn how to put movies on the iPad? then you have come to the right place. We all use an iPad to play games, watch movies, video chat, and perform lots of other tasks. After exporting your favorite movies on your iPad, you can watch them anytime and anywhere. If you don’t like to subscribe to any streaming service, then you can learn how to add movies to the iPad from your computer. In this way, you can simply download movies on your computer and later learn how to put videos on the iPad from it. Though, there are numerous other methods to do this as well. In this guide, we will teach you how to add videos to the iPad in 4 different ways.
Part 1: Put movies on iPad with iTunes
This is the first thing that comes to the mind of every iOS user to solve how to put movies on the iPad issue. After all, iTunes has been developed by Apple and provides a freely available solution to manage our media. It can also be used to back up your iOS device, restore it, and manage your photos. You can also learn how to add movies to the iPad using iTunes. All you need to do is follow these steps:
Step 1. Launch an updated iTunes version on your system and connect your iPad to it. Select it from the devices icon and go to its Summary. Under its Options, enable “Manually manage music and video”.
Step 2. Great! Now, you can manually add any video or audio to your iTunes library. Simply go to its Files and choose to add files or a folder.
Step 3. When a pop-up browser would be opened, select the videos that you wish to put on your iPad.
Step 4. After adding these videos, you can go to the “Movies” tab on iTunes from its left panel. Turn on the option of “Sync Movies”.
Step 5. You can also select the movies that you wish to transfer and click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
In this way, you can learn how to put videos on the iPad from iTunes without much trouble.
Part 2: Put movies on iPad without iTunes using Dr.Fone
A lot of users find it hard to learn how to add videos to the iPad using iTunes. To experience a simpler and more secure alternative to iTunes, you can try Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). As a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit, it is compatible with every iOS device and version, including iOS 11. It can help you import and export your videos between your computer (PC or Mac) and iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod). You can manage your apps, rebuild iTunes library, transfer photos, and perform plenty of other tasks with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). You can simply follow these instructions to learn how to put movies on the iPad.
Put Movies to iPad/iPhone/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) on your Mac or Windows PC. From the welcome screen of Dr.Fone toolkit, you have to go to the "Phone Manager" feature.
Step 2. Using an authentic cable, connect your iPad to the system. The application will detect it automatically and provide the following options besides the snapshot of your device.
Step 3. Now, go to the Videos tab on the interface. This will display all the videos that are already saved on your iPad.
Step 4. To add a movie, go to the Import button and click its icon. This will let you add selected files or an entire folder.
Step 5. Once you choose the respective option, a pop-up window would be launched. Go to the location where your movies are saved and open them.
Wait for a while as your newly loaded movies will automatically be saved on your iPad. In this way, you can learn how to add movies to the iPad from your computer directly within seconds.
Part 3: Put movies on iPad using cloud storage
With both, iTunes and Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), you have to connect your iPad to the system. If you wish to learn how to put videos on the iPad wirelessly, then you can use any cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, etc. Though, this would consume a lot of time and your cloud storage as well (which is mostly limited). We have quickly discussed how to add videos to the iPad for major cloud services.
Step 1. You can add videos to your Dropbox account by visiting its website. Go to any folder and click on the “Upload File” option to add any kind of data.
Step 2. Once your videos are uploaded, you can launch the Dropbox app on your iPad and select the video. Tap on the download icon and save the video on the iPad.
3.2 Google Drive
Step 1. Similar to Dropbox, you can go to your Google Drive account and upload any video. You can simply drag and drop any file from your system to Drive as well.
Step 2. Later, you can launch the Google Drive iOS app, open the video, and go to its More settings (by tapping on the three dots). From here, tap on “Send a copy” and choose to save the video on the iPad.
The process to upload videos to iCloud is pretty similar. Once you have uploaded a video from your system to iCloud, you can go to your iPad Settings > iCloud and turn on “iCloud Photo Library”. This will sync the photos and videos with your iCloud account to your iPad.
Recommend: If you are using multiple cloud drives, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box to save your files. We introduce you Wondershare InClowdz to migrate, sync, and manage all your cloud drive files in one place.
Migrate, Sync, Manage Clouds Files in One Place
- Migrate cloud files such as photos, music, documents from one drive to another, like Dropbox to Google Drive.
- Backup your music, photos, videos in one could drive to another to keep files safe.
- Sync clouds files such as music, photos, videos, etc. from one cloud drive to another.
- Manage all cloud drives such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, box, and Amazon S3 in one place.
Part 4: Purchase movies on iPad from the iTunes Store
If you want to buy movies on your iPad, then you can also take the assistance of the iTunes Store. It has a wide range of movies, music, tones, etc. that can readily be bought after logging-in with your iTunes account. Also, you can sync other iOS devices to iTunes to have the purchased content on them as well. To learn how to add videos to the iPad from the iTunes Store, follow these steps:
Step 1. Launch the iTunes Store on your iPad and go to the “Movies” section. You can also tap on the “Search” option to simply look for a movie of your choice.
Step 2. After finding the movie you wish to purchase, select it, and click on the buy option. Tap on the amount and log-in to your iTunes account to confirm.
Step 3. Once the payment is processed, the movie will be downloaded to your iPad. After the download is completed, you can find it under More > Purchased > Movies.
As you can see, there are numerous ways to learn how to put movies on the iPad. The best solution of them all is Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It has a user-friendly interface and provides a simple click-through process to manage your data. Using this reliable application, you can import and export your data files between your iOS device and computer pretty easily. If you have found this guide informative, then share it with others as well to teach them how to add movies to the iPad seamlessly.
- iPhone Video Tips
- 1. Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- 2. Get Video off iPhone without Hassle
- 3. Perform Video Sharing Online
- 4. Email iPhone Videos/Photos
- 5. Photo/Video Compressor Apps
- 6. Video Calling Apps
- 7. Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- iPhone Video Record
- Put Video on iPhone
- Get Video from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Send Large Size Video from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Video from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Transfer Video to External Drive
- Transfer Video to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from Mac to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Video from PC to iPhone
- 3. Transfer From PC to Camera Roll
- 4. Transfer Video from Laptop to iPhone
- 5. Send Long Videos on iPhone
- 6. Add Videos to iPhone
- 7. Transfer to iPhone without iTunes
- Video Problems
- 1. iOS Video Bug
- 2. No Sound on iPhone Video
- 3. Unblock YouTube Videos
- 4. Messenger Video Call No Sound
- 5. Facebook Video Chat Troubleshoot
- 6. YouTube Can't Work Over WiFi
- Video on Social Apps
- 1. Upload Video to Instagram from PC
- 2. Download Instagram Videos on PC
- 3. Hack Snap/Picture/Video/Password
- 4. Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll
- 5. Save WeChat Video/Audio/Message
- 6. Back up WhatsApp Photos/Videos
- 7. Send Large Videos on Gmail
- 8. Send Large Videos on WhatsApp
- 9. Send Large Videos on Messenger
- 10. Save Snapchat Video
- 11. Download Private Instagram Video
- 12. Make Whatsapp Desktop Video Call