Recommended Best Applications of Mirroring Your Android Screen
The need for android users to view, organize, and send either media files or encrypted information between android devices and other devices lead to mirroring application. Mirroring applications are applications that connect Android to other devices. Apart from the sharing qualities it has, users can mirror the screen of his/her android phone on either Personal Computers/Mac/Linux or devices like Smart TV, i-PAD. One of the qualities of some of these applications is that it could be used by different age groups and this is because of their regulatory features. These regulatory features make it good for Educational and Parental purposes.
Moreover, mirroring applications could be used individually or for a group of people either for Business and Educational presentations or Gaming purposes. Mirroring application could either be free or Paid, however, some of the free have paid full versions where there is unlimited access to full features of those applications.
Also, these applications have a multilingual interface thereby making their use easy for different nationals.
- 1.It is a powerful application that can mirror and record your android screen and audio in real-time.
- 2.You can share screen live just like a dual screen to any device or PC on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP/DLNA devices ( Smart TV or Other compatible devices).
- 3.You can make powerful presentations for work, education, or gaming.
- 4.You could also broadcast to internet popular streaming servers.
- 1.Updated version of ROM is always recommended because alternative ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP) might not give a better result.
- 2.Prior to Android 5.0, unrooted devices will require additional downloads.
- 3.It might take a little time to set up.
PRICE： Free and Paid-$5.40
This application can mirror to PC, Smart TV.
- 1.It is more versatile than other file sharing applications.
- 2.It is very good for pushing messages or information.
- 3.It is much faster than dropbox or e-mailing.
- 4.It is superbly good for sharing pictures and text between devices.
- 5.Pushbullet makes it easy to get links from your computer onto your phone.
- 1.It does not allow multiple accounts.
- 2.Pushbullet has no form to add friend details.
- 3.Talkback issue when mirroring is enabled.
- 1.It could be used to monitor the volume level by utilizing interactive visuals.
- 2.It can be used by different age groups.
- 3.It is very good for teachers and parents of young children. How loud is designed to be used with the age of 3 and above.
- 4.It could be used individually or for a group of people.
- 5.Howloud has a screen mirroring Miracast compatibility.
- 1.This application requires android 2.2 and above. It is not available for the lower version of Android OS.
- 2.This mirror application PRO version with all the needed features is not free.
- 1.Cubetto combines leading modeling standards in one tool: BPMN, Event-driven process chains (EPC) known from the Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS), process landscapes, organizational charts, Mind maps, Unified Modeling Language (UML), and flow charts.
- 2.It has English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese interface.
- 3.It could be used to create custom attributes for each object type.
- 4.It has a process flow wizard for faster modeling.
- 1.The application is expensive compared to other free and paid mirroring applications.
- 2.It is an application with complex features and might take time to master.
- 1.Unified Remote application and its server are free and easy to download.
- 2.It is enabled with server password protection and encryption as an added security.
- 3.The server and application are easy to set up.
- 4.Unified Remote application has light and dark color themes thereby making them more attractive and could set by the user.
- 1.It only works between iOS devices and PC or Mac/Linux in Beta.
- 2.There are lots of remotes in full version and it might take time to master,
- 3.Some of the remotes are only available for certain operating systems
PRICE: Free and Paid-$3.99
The application can mirror with Personal Computers, Mac, Linux
- 1.It uses a friendly response more sensitive than the original handheld remote.
- 2.It is great to use in the absence of a remote.
- 3.It has a great streaming option especially the full keyboard for searches.
- 4.Roku mirrors your pictures and music from your android device.
- 1.This application requires only a ROKU player or ROKU TV.
- 2.ROKU Search is available only when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
This application can mirrorWidescreenn TV that supports the ROKU media player, ROKU TV.
Mirror your Android device to your computer!
- Drag and drop files between your computer and phone directly.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach next level play.
- 1. Android Mirror
- Mirror Android to PC
- Mirror with Chromecast
- Mirror PC to TV
- Mirror Android to Android
- Apps to Mirror Android
- Play Android Games on PC
- Online Android Emulators
- Use iOS Emulator for Android
- Android Emulator for PC, Mac, Linux
- Screen Mirroring On Samsung Galaxy
- ChromeCast VS MiraCast
- Game Emulator for Windows Phone
- Android Emulator for Mac
- 2. AirPlay