Process of Screen Sharing Android Smartphone to PC- Detailed Steps
Currently, there are many companies where their employees work across different locations. For these teams, managing work between all members can get complex, and having to continually send files via email to all members. This can get tiring and complex to handle long term.
Comparatively, using the screen-sharing approach will help improve collaboration with multiple people.
In this context, you can use a capable remote access software like TeamViewer to share screens to PC from multiple devices, like Android-based smartphones and tablets. This helps professionals improve their teamwork, coordination, and interaction on projects, to name one benefit.
Read on to learn more about this software and how to screen share Android devices to it.
Part 1. What is TeamViewer?
TeamViewer is a remote access management platform for companies and regular people. They use it for better team activity management, especially remote teams. They can experience better work productivity when using this software, like with the screen-sharing features.
The latter allows for screen-to-screen content broadcasting that many people from varying locations. This is useful for multi-member meetings.
- Password protects the meetings from unauthorized access.
- Screen share to PC from different devices/apps.
- Handle around 10 video streams per remote control or meeting session.
- Set scheduled meetings.
Part 2. Key Benefits of the TeamViewer Screenshare Tool
When users operate with TeamViewer to screen-share to PC, there are many advantages they can enjoy. Here are some of them, explained in points for your reference.
- Improved collaboration- Professionals in different sectors and sizes can collaborate better using the TeamViewer screen-sharing feature. Organizers can share their Android screens with different meeting participants. And then the latter can work on the documents from any location or device.
- Streamlined productivity- TeamViewer users can easily share their data, like documents and presentations, with different users in real-time for discussion. This is instead of the conventional method of individually emailing them for review.
- Better onboarding and tutoring- Professionals using TeamViewer can do onboarding and training processes. For example, by sharing the screen with participants, they can visually show how processes or software types work.
- More robust Security- TeamViewer runs with AES (265-bit) encryption for sessions with RSA public/private key exchange support. This assures a safe and more controlled screen-sharing experience compared to other alternatives.
Part 3. How to Easily Share Android Screen to PC with TeamViewer?
To correctly share the screen to PC, TeamViewer users can access it via Android smartphones or tablets. Here are the steps to share the screen with this platform.
Step 1: On the Android device, visit Google Play Store > install TeamViewer Host.
Step 2: If you do not have an account here, create a new one or log in.
Step 3: On the PC (Windows/Linux/macOS), visit the login page via any preferred browser > Sign into the account that you created.
Step 4: A list of synced devices will appear. Tap the Connect button beside the Android device you share the screen from.
Step 5: The "Launch the TeamViewer" prompt will appear > Press OK. Before this, download and launch the app on your PC.
Step 6: The TeamViewer application will appear on your PC in a new window.
Step 7: Give the software permission for TeamViewer screen sharing on the Android smartphone. This will come up as a prompt "Host will start capturing everything that's displayed on your screen" on your phone.
Step 8: Press Start Now > Don't Show Again.
Step 9: The Android device screen will start sharing on the PC.
Part 4. TeamViewer Reviews - Pros & Cons & Ratings
For screen sharing to PC, many companies globally turn to TeamViewer as their primary tool. Here's the average rating of the software from users' feedback.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (G2)
Different users from companies have hailed the best user experience from this software- here are some of these reviews.
|Eileen Currier||"This is a very User-Friendly software that allows someone to easily connect and fix problems."|
|Alexandre Lundgren||"I am just impressed by the quality of TeamViewer. It is easy to learn and so powerful."|
You will see certain advantages and disadvantages of this software when you use it to screen share to a PC.
- Users can access it without getting an account as well.
- Easy functionality.
- Three concurrent sessions can also work with the single-user TeamViewer Remote Access plan, which costs less.
- The free plan has limited benefits.
- Business users must pay high amounts to get a license for entire teams.
Part 5. Better Alternative for the TeamViewer Screenshare Tool
TeamViewer is helpful for screen sharing, but it is slightly complex. Besides, screen mirroring is a better alternative. During this, you can better control the elements on the screen or in-person meetings. On that note, Wondershare Dr.Fone Air is helpful software.
It is simple to use, and the software allows smooth wireless screen mirroring from Android and iOS smartphones onto Mac or Windows PC. The solution is free as well.
- Easy and secure screen mirroring with controlled authorization.
- No need to attach cables or Bluetooth- it works wirelessly.
- Control screen elements like rotating screen, zoom in/zoom out, etc.
How to use it for Android-to-PC screen mirroring?
- Download the Dr.Fone Link App on your Android smartphone.
- Go to the official site on the PC via your preferred browser.
- Connect the devices to the same network.
- Sync the devices using the QR code/nine-digit Cast Code.
- Finally, the screen mirroring process will begin.
TeamViewer is one of the best solutions users can use for professional remote team collaboration. The screen-sharing functionality is helpful for broadcasting content from an Android phone to a PC. For a more effortless experience, screen mirroring with Dr.Fone Air software works. So, you should consider that as well.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Android Mirror and AirPlay
- 1. Android Mirror
- Mirror Android to PC
- Mirror with Chromecast
- Mirror PC to TV
- Mirror Android to Android
- Apps to Mirror Android
- Play Android Games on PC
- Online Android Emulators
- Use iOS Emulator for Android
- Android Emulator for PC, Mac, Linux
- Screen Mirroring On Samsung Galaxy
- ChromeCast VS MiraCast
- Game Emulator for Windows Phone
- Android Emulator for Mac
- 2. AirPlay