Overview of the Best Android Screen Mirroring App of 2023
Screen mirroring has turned out to be extremely helpful for many users in the market. From educational to professional use, screen mirroring applications turned out to be a game-changer in providing them with a perfect option for putting content on a large screen. Rather than transferring files from one platform to another, people can easily use a phone mirror app to create a perfect environment catering to everyone's needs.
For this article, we will be working on some of the best screen mirroring applications that you can find in the market. For more diversity, a collection of free and paid tools has been offered for better decision-making. Let's look into this list and find the most workable situation for 2023.
- Part 1: Android Screen Mirroring App: Which Tool is Best?
- Part 2: The Best Android Screen Mirroring App of 2023: Our Top Picks
- 1. Dr.Fone Air - Online Screen Mirror Tool
- 2. Screen Mirroring - Mirroring Devices to Smart TVs
- 3. LetsView – All Platform Compatible Screening for Android
- 4. Mirroring360 – Value Screen Mirroring of Android Devices
- 5. ApowerMirror – Cast Screen of Android to PC with Audio
- 6. AirDroid Cast – Easy Screen Mirroring of Android Under Different Scenarios
- 7. AnyDesk – A Powerful, Secure Screen Mirroring Tool for Android
- 8. iMyFone MirrorTo – Good Android Screen Mirroring on PC
- 9. TeamViewer QuickSupport – An Old-School Screen Mirroring Solution
- 10. Wondershare MirrorGo – A Veteran Mirroring Tool for Android
- 11. Google Home – A Diverse Screen Mirroring Facility for Android Devices
- 12. Chrome Remote Desktop – Quick Screen Mirroring For Android
- 13. Castto – Stream Movies on TV Using Android
- 14. Reflector 4 – Screen Mirror Your Android to Different Devices
- 15. Microsoft Remote Desktop – Easily Screen Mirror Android to Windows
Part 1: Android Screen Mirroring App: Which Tool is Best?
Although you might be searching for an Android mirroring app for your work, you are never bound to restrict yourselves to the requirement. Finding the most suitable application does not necessarily mean that you have to have a tool that only supports Android devices. Wondershare Dr.Fone Air provides the perfect environment for screen mirroring on Android devices.
The tool, however, is not restricted to an Android application. Dr.Fone Air is a free, online screen mirroring solution based on high-quality measures and functionalities, which allows you to have a perfect mirrored screen in no time. Not only is the tool quick in executing the procedure, but it is also straightforward and effective. That is why it is preferred as the perfect mirror app for Android devices.
Prominent Features of the Best Screen Mirroring App
To know more about the tool and its features, we have outlined some prominent key features of this tool as follows:
- There is no requirement to connect Android devices to Bluetooth or NFC.
- After mirroring your Android screen, you can easily adjust the screen by rotating and zooming it.
- The tool is completely free, and there are no ads connected to it.
Steps For Screen Mirroring Android Device Using Dr.Fone Air
With this, we will now review the step-by-step guide explaining how to mirror your Android using this free phone mirroring app as follows:
Step 1: Open Dr.Fone Air on Browser
Initiate by opening the official website of Dr.Fone Air on the browser of the device where you have to mirror the Android device. You must ensure that the device and Android are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2: Use QR Code or Cast Code
Following this, you will have to install Dr.Fone Link on your Android device to scan the QR code or add the cast code displayed on the browser screen.
Step 3: Successfully Mirror Android Screen
On adding or scanning the code, your Android device is easily mirrored to the screen where you want it to be.
Part 2: The Best Android Screen Mirroring App of 2023: Our Top Picks
We will now work on the best screen mirroring app for Android that you can use in 2023. These top picks would be quite prominent in helping you find the best option that will essentially suit your requirements.
Wondershare Dr.Fone Air is an online wonder for mirroring Android devices to a bigger screen that has access to a browser and the internet. Whether it be a TV stick or a Windows PC, it is easy for you to mirror your Android device in no time.
The tool does not take any in-app or in-use purchases from the user, making it a completely free tool to work with. Along with that, this free mirroring app for Android is extremely simple to use, which is why it stands to be the most prominent option in the market.
- The tool is completely free and does not come up with any ads, making the user experience perfect in all senses.
- You are not required to download anything on your devices to mirror screens.
- It also comes with a secure online file transfer option, giving a quick solution to users.
- Requires a wireless network connection to work on the devices.
Review: "This screen mirroring solution has made it very easy to manage my gaming screen and mirror it onto the PC in no time. It literally takes me a few seconds before I get my iPhone on my computer screen."
If you intend to mirror your Android screen onto Smart TVs, the Screen Mirroring app can be a great option to work with. This application is quite common and preferred for TV screening, as it provides an easy-going setup with no assorted wires.
While being a wireless solution, the Screen Mirroring app provides support for a variety of Smart TVs with perfect performance. Users can also enjoy the sound of the files that are being shared if the devices used are above Android 10 OS.
- Offers support and feedback for users to avoid causing issues for them during the process.
- It offers support for a diverse set of Smart TVs.
- The tool is quite slow in mirroring the Android device to the TV.
Review: "The app is extremely slow when mirroring. You'll have to lower the resolution and picture quality to be fast enough to watch. Yet, the picture quality is miserable. Buy a chrome cast, and don't waste your money on this app."
If you seek a better option in the market for screen mirroring your Android device, LetsView provides a diversely compatible system that can easily help you execute the process. While it is available on Android, it features more compatibility options to work with. It helps connect multiple platforms and devices together while providing you with a high-quality result.
This mirror app for Android provides the option of live streaming on multiple platforms using the service. Such diversity is appreciated and tried at many levels.
- You can try using the real-time whiteboard feature to teach users while mirroring Android devices.
- While it provides Android-to-PC connection and control, you can also control your PC from your phone through the mirroring solution.
- There are multiple lag issues while running multiple types of files in the process.
Price: Monthly - $19.95/user; Annual - $49.95/user
Review: "Okay, so for the most part, I like this. However, I run into lag issues after a while. Sure this is over Wi-Fi, but it shouldn't do that. I don't have interference between my mobile & Wi-Fi adapter. If it wasn't for the lag, I'd give this 5 stars. The only fix I see is lowering the res, but I actually need HD. Lowering it would defeat my purpose."
Those who feel issues in their screen mirroring results can consider using Mirroring360 as a considerate solution. While the tool promises high-quality results, it features two different applications for enabling screen mirroring between devices. Although it has no iOS app, you can find this tool helpful in several other cases.
Mirroring360 provides a separate Sender and Receiver application for devices that are involved in the screening process. If you feel the need to showcase the best results to other viewers, this tool is perfect to work with.
- Mirrors the games exactly how they look on the smartphone screen.
- It can also record the mirrored screen for securing important instances of the gameplay.
- You have to download a separate application for sending screening signals and receiving screening signals on an Android device.
Review: "Great app. Works perfectly. The only two things I have to say is, for some reason, it might be my internet connection, but it won't stream Hulu. The second thing, and it's something that's already been talked about, is audio streaming. I love the app otherwise."
If you wish to cast the screen of your Android device to a Smart TV or a computer with sound, ApowerMirror turns out to be quite useful. With the provision of casting the screen of your Android device to the PC, you can remotely control the device's screen with the help of the peripherals of the computer. Mirroring through ApowerMirror gets quite simple and exquisite.
ApowerMirror covers a variety of screen mirroring occasions, providing diversity and control to a wider variety of users. This phone mirroring app gets better with the option of opening live streams from different social media platforms.
- It supports the mirroring of 4 devices simultaneously through a single platform.
- You can play mobile games on a computer with this screen mirroring solution, as it has no lag.
- The screen mirroring application is quite pricey.
Price: Monthly - $29.95; Annual - $69.95; Lifetime - $199.95
Review: "Galaxy Note 9 - This app does exactly what I need it to. It works well, has a very low lag, good screen reproduction, and best of all, it doesn't use a 3rd party system to send or receive messages. I've looked for an app like this, but others require rooting your phone or using a web-based system to control your phone through their servers. This app is the best I've found, with more than adequate performance."
AirDroid Cast creates a different experience for Android users with different options for casting between devices. This screen mirroring app for Android works with remote networks and provides control of the smartphone device on the computer. It is a complete tool that gives a unique experience of screen mirroring Android devices.
Those who are not comfortable with using Wi-Fi or other network connections for mirroring Android devices can easily shift to other options within the application.
- It provides multiple connectivity options for mirroring Android devices to bigger screens.
- You can mirror the screen of your Android device with an audio configuration.
- Network connectivity through this screen mirroring solution is very slow.
Price: Local Casting - Free; Remote Casting - $2.49/month; Cast & Control - $3.49/month
Review: "I like the app and how it functions. My only complaint is it stays on my notification screen and won't come off. I tried disabling the app, but nothing worked. I wish they would fix that. It's very annoying to have to sign out or even uninstall the app just to close out the application and not have it on my notification screen on my phone."
This screen mirroring tool for Android devices is a powerful, strong, and diverse option when it comes to specific functions. AnyDesk is used for many other purposes, which include many remote functions and procedures. The diversity of this tool is commendable, which comes with support for many devices that can be used in mirroring screens.
Its banking-standard encryption is another prominent functionality that makes it quite common among users. While providing outstanding results, the tool also keeps a simple process for mirroring devices.
- It offers a variety of remote desktop functions, including remote printing and file transfer.
- The quality of mirroring is covered with high frame rates.
- There are extensive prices associated with this screen mirroring solution.
Price: Solo - $10.90/month; Standard - $21.90/month; Advanced - $57.90/month
Review: "AnyDesk is having some real issues with Windows 11. Work perfectly prior to changing the OS, and now it's a struggle to use. The start menu is not reliably displayed, and certain windows do not update, open, or close correctly after remote interaction. The screen freezes while input does not."
iMyFone MirrorTo can be a great mirroring option for users who prefer working with wired connections. While you are not required to install any application on your Android device, iMyFone MirrorTo executes the complete mirroring process in no time. With simple usability, the tool gives some great experiences of mirroring Android devices to Windows and Mac.
While you can also control your Android devices using the platform, it gives a great display of the device after being mirrored. This consistently gives it the option of being a good mirror app for Android.
- It does not need you to install any application on your smartphone device.
- The process of mirroring devices to PC is quite simple and easy to follow.
- You can only get portrait mode with this screen mirroring application.
Price: Monthly - $19.95; Quarterly - $13.30/month; Yearly - $4.15/month
Review: "I have tried MirrorTo, a very easy-to-use product, which solved many of my problems, and during the Black Friday event, I got a coupon and bought a lifetime license. The function is getting better and better, thanks."
TeamViewer has been in the market for a while, providing multiple professional services beyond screen mirroring. While the tool allows screen-sharing options, it is appended in various other features, including a dedicated chat box and remote control of the device. The tool can be a great option for screen mirroring if the process involves other functions.
While it works as a great professional support, you can also transfer your important files through the platform between devices. You are only required to have some knowledge of using this mirror app for Android.
- The platform provides a secured connection with AES session encoding to protect user privacy.
- There are a variety of functions offered while mirroring devices onto another screen.
- This screen mirroring solution has gone outdated in terms of the accessibility offered in tools. The user needs to have knowledge of operating this tool.
Price: Premium - $52.90/month; Corporate - $102.90/month
Review: "Works great until one day, TeamViewer thinks your use is commercial, and then they only let you use it for 30 seconds at a time before disconnecting you for 10 minutes. I filled out the form declaring that my use was non-commercial, scanned it, and sent it to TeamViewer, but it made no difference. I'd be willing to pay for the personal use of the product, but it's not even an option."
Wondershare MirrorGo is another considerate and effective option for mirroring Android devices to a bigger screen. While this is another solution provided by Wondershare, it is known for its diverse features. You can also consider recording the screen of your mirrored device while having an HD view of the screen. Rather than tiring your eyes on smaller screens, you can enjoy longer periods with this solution.
This screen mirroring app for Android gives a good mirroring experience under different circumstances. You should indeed consider going for this solution under different conditions.
- You can capture real-time screenshots with the help of the simple toolkit offered on the platform.
- It offers a simple process of dragging and dropping files between devices.
- The platform gets a bit lagging as it is operated for a while.
Price: Monthly - $19.95; Quarterly - $9.98/month; Yearly - $3.33/month
Review: "It is working on my Asus Zenfone 4.0 version. If the connection is incomplete, I restart my laptop then it connects. But it happens only sometimes. This is good for techie people. I've watched 6 full movies from my Android YouTube to my laptop. Thank you very much!"
Google Home gives a very different experience of screen mirroring Android devices to bigger screens. This particular application is recognized as a complete management application for controlling multiple home products. The diversity of features also includes the simple function of screen mirroring devices to a bigger screen.
While you can execute the process through a simple Wi-Fi connection, it is easy for you to show something important to your mates or family members.
- This convenience application provides a variety of other functions for controlling several digital procedures.
- You can easily set up an environment for sharing the screen with other users.
- This option can get extensively inconvenient if the user does not have other uses with the application except screen mirroring.
Price: Free (In-app purchases)
Review: "Amazing when it works if it works. Not as intuitive as before. Lots of bugs. Trying to do too much with simple tasks. Had to send lots of feedback with the recent update. It has definitely made me consider my spending on further integrations and just going back to basics altogether."
This is another screen mirroring solution that can be quickly accessed for screen sharing. You can securely access your computer using this Google-integrated solution. While this is a free solution, it is a simple option to go with. Those not interested in long solutions and high-quality options can surely try using these services.
- A very simple, basic, and effective screen mirroring solution.
- Compatible with various Android devices, starting from Android 4.4 OS.
- There is no advanced functionality offered in this screen mirroring solution.
Review: "This app is great for accessing my PC from my phone! The "touch screen as a mouse" is actually easy to use, and connecting to my PC is pretty fast. My only complaint is that the button to open the keyboard hides after a few seconds, then occasionally, I can't get that menu to return. This is the menu at the top where you can access the keyboard, settings, etc."
If you tend to go for a multi-language supported application, Castto is another great screen mirroring app for Android. You can easily mirror your smartphone to a Smart TV with this solution. While providing diverse file accessibility through the platform, Castto gives a simple and effective screen mirroring process to cover. Stream your favorite movies on the TV with the help of this screen mirroring solution.
- It is a perfect option for mirroring screens to Smart TVs.
- The process of connecting Android devices to bigger screens is exceptionally straightforward.
- The video or application being mirrored pauses for no reason.
Review: "Works pretty well most of the time. Sometimes the picture freezes up, but that may be due to my mobile provider messing with my settings. I close out of Castto and reset my phone network settings, and that usually fixes the problem. This is the only screen mirror app I use, as it is the best performer for me."
This particular screen mirroring tool has been on the market for a while. With many iterations to follow, Reflector 4 provides a high-quality, compatible solution to its users for sharing Android screens on different options. With such diverse options, it gets easy for you to work under multiple scenarios. You can also consider trying multi-device sharing and sharing content through this mirroring solution.
- There is no dedicated Android Play Store application available to download for screen mirroring.
- It provides a diverse option of screen mirroring scenarios to work with.
- It does not render some colors to perfection, which makes visual representation bad.
Price: $19.99 (Windows/Mac); $21.99 (Universal)
Review: "The app does not allow you to prep/set up a phone share prior to the exact moment its needed. Even if you have two monitors and set up a reflector in advance, you have to maintain the connection. It can also be glitchy and does not always connect as needed."
In situations where you have to screen mirror your Android device to the Windows PC, you can try using the dedicated Microsoft Remote Desktop service. This application allows users to mirror their Android devices to Windows PC and configure them according to the conditions. It also comes with support for different Windows gestures and audio and video streaming.
- You have to follow a simple process to screen devices with ease.
- It is an entirely free solution with no additional add-ons.
- This mirror app for Android is only available for Windows PC.
Review: "Works, but having issues with the remote session's scaling after pulling down the keyboard for remote input. When you collapse the virtual keyboard and try to use the mouse to click on things, the cursor is offset from what is shown on the screen. So you have to aim off by some degree to click on things you intend to click on. Rather annoying. Need to disconnect and reconnect every time to restore functionality."
Part 3: FAQs about Android Screen Mirroring App
- Why do you need to use Screen Mirroring Apps for Android?
The reason for having a screen mirroring app for Android devices is to provide a quick and effective option for sharing screens with bigger devices. Rather than wasting time connecting the devices to display them on bigger screens, these applications make the process quick and effective. You can also have control over your device while sharing the screen with other users.
- What are the disadvantages of Screen Mirroring?
The major issues with screen mirroring, which is basically and majorly wireless, involve the network connections. If the connection is not appropriate, there can be issues. Along with that, you can also find screen mirroring to be lagging and slow in different instances.
- How do you choose Screen Mirroring App for Android?
Whenever you choose a screen mirroring app for Android, you should always look at its price, features, and reviews. The perfect application is not costly or should be free to use. It should also provide features that can help make screen mirroring easier.
This article has provided a comprehensive overview of some of the best screen mirroring applications available for Android devices. While you wish to mirror your Android screen without any lagging, the urge to find the best tool can get complicated. However, with this overview, you might have discovered Wondershare Dr.Fone Air as the best mirror app for Android, as it provides an online, free, and secure option for screen mirroring.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Screen Mirror Tips & Tricks
- iPhone Mirror Tips
- Mirror iPhone to iPhone
- iPhone XR Screen Mirroring
- iPhone X Screen Mirroring
- Screen Mirror on iPhone 8
- Screen Mirror on iPhone 7
- Screen Mirror on iPhone 6
- Cast iPhone to Chromecast
- Mirror iPhone to iPad
- Screen Mirror on iPhone 6
- Apowermirror Alternative
- Android Mirror Tips
- Screen Mirroring Huawei
- Screen Mirroring Xiaomi Redmi
- Screen Mirroring App for Android
- Mirror Android to Roku
- PC/Mac Mirror Tips