Top 7 Free and Online Android Emulators for PC
- 1. Andy Android Emulator
- 2. Geny Motion
- 3. Official emulator from Android
- 4. BlueStacks Android Emulator
- 5. Jar of Beans
- 6. Droid4X
- 7. Windroy Mobile
- Bonus Tip: Use Wondershare MirrorGo to Play Android Games on PC
The advantages of the Andy Android emulator include; the rapid and intuitive user interface, a feature to seamlessly sync applications to pc from a smartphone, a phone used as a remote, push notifications for communication applications, and the unlimited storage that it provides. Also, it is available for Mac. Disadvantages include; that it requires VirtualBox to install it first, it runs on Android 4.2 only, cannot send texts, requires high performing graphic card, and cannot take screenshots.
You can download both the Windows and Mac versions from their official website on the link below:
Geny Motion's advantages include; that it allows users to change the Android version, is easy to use, supports drag and drop features, doesn't have compatibility issues, and directly supports networking through Ethernet/Wi-Fi. Disadvantages include that it is only free for personal use, has no push notifications, needs a Google account to install and use, browsing is not supported, and installations need Virtualbox first. This Android emulator is also available for Mac.
You can download this Android emulator here:
And a guide to installing on a Mac:
This Android emulator app has advantages in that it has better compatibility as Android makers create it. Hence, it runs most Android applications, can be used by developers, and is free. Disadvantages include that it is more concentrated on developers and hence compatible with beta versions of applications. The installation is complicated, does not support multi-touch, has no push notifications, and needs one to download SDK to install it first.
BlueStack android emulator is popular; hence a good platform for advertisers. It is free, it can automatically search for apps and display on its user interface, OpenGL Hardware support, and has support for developers. However, it requires a Google account to start using it, a powerful graphic card, limited ARM support, and no push notifications. It is available for both Mac and Windows OS.
Download it from the link: www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html
The Jar of Beans Android simulator has a simple downloading process and installation, has a high-quality resolution, and works well with all Windows platforms. It is free and has an intuitive user interface. However, it is based on the Jelly bean version; hence it has compatibility issues with other Android versions and does not support developers. It has no camera integration, no push notifications, and no multi-touch screens.
It is only available for Windows OS.
Droid4X Android simulator has high performance with graphics rendering, and compatibility as it supports ARM applications running in x86 framework, multi-touch supported, supports the drag and drop feature for installation, and is for free. It, however, has no support for developers, no camera integration, no push notifications, does not support app sync to mobile, and does not run the application on the desktop.
It also does not support Mac, and the Android simulator can be downloaded here https://droid4x.cc/.
This Android simulator allows users to send pictures in batches. One can browse and subscribe to WeChat public numbers, large screen resolution, and high performance, and it contains PC side mate and mobile app. However, it does not support developers, has no camera integration, app sync, no sensor integration, and does not support Mac OS.
Wondershare MirrorGo is a software tool that allows you to mirror and control your Android device's screen on your computer. With MirrorGo, you can easily display your Android device's screen on your PC, enabling you to view and interact with your mobile apps, games, and other content on a larger screen. It offers a user-friendly interface and provides convenient features like keyboard and mouse control, screen recording, and file transfer between devices. Whether you want to play mobile games on PC, stream videos, or manage your Android device from your PC, Wondershare MirrorGo offers a seamless and efficient solution.
Mirror your Android device to your computer!
- Play Android Mobile Games on your Computer with your Keyboard and Mouse for better control.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard, including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use Android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach the next-level play.
How to mirror your Android screen to PC online?
Wondershare Dr.Fone Air is an online tool that can help you to mirror your Android screen to any computer browser with WIFI or USB cable. You can use it to check and reply WhatsApp messages, take phone screens or record phone screens on the computer.
- Access Android from PC
- 1. Access Android Phone from Mac
- 2. Access Android Files From PC
- 3. Access Android from PC over WiFi
- 4. Access Android from PC
- 5. Remote Access Android from PC
- Android Control
- 1. Control PowerPoint from Android
- 2. Control Android from iPhone
- 3. Control Android from a PC
- 4. Control Android with Broken Screen
- 5. Control PC on Android Devices
- 6. Remote Control iPhone from Android
- 7. Control Mac from Android with Apps
- Mirror Android
- 1. Mirror Your Android to PC/Mac
- 2. Mirror PC to Android with Apps
- 3. Mirror Android Screen to PC
- 4. Mirror Your Android to Android
- 5. Play Android Games on PC/Mac
- 6. Stream Anything to Apple TV
- 7. Use iOS Emulator for Android
- 8. Share Screen to PC with TeamViewer
- 9. Mirror Android to Roku
- 10. Cast Android Screen to PC
- 11.Mirror Android Screen on PC
- 12.Mirror Android to Mac
- Android Recorder
- 1. Game Screen Recorders for Android
- 2. Best Free Android Voice Recorder
- 3. Download MP3 Voice Recorder
- 4. Android Screen Recording App
- 5. Use Screen Recorder With Audio
- 6. Record Screen on Android with Root
- 7. Use Call Recorder for Android
- 8. Record Screen With the Android SDK
- 9. Android Screen Recorder
- 10. Android Screen Recorder with Root
- Mirror Apps