How to Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
"Is there a way to transfer videos to iPad without iTunes? I keep all our movies on a separate computer, and I'd love to be able to transfer them into the iPad without importting them on my main computer that my iPad is synced to. Can I use Cyberduck or some other programs to do this? If someone could give me a brief walk through of the steps I'd really appreciate it!"
When it comes to transfer videos to iPad, iTunes is probably the first one flashing through your mind. Frankly speaking, you're allowed to do that. However, you must be clear that iTunes will remove the current content on your iPad before syncing, especially when the computer are not the one that your iPad usually sync to. Scratching your head about it?
How to Transfer Videos to iPad without iTunes?
Don't worry. It's not difficult to transfer videos to iPad without iTunes. You can get help from the third-party iPad Transfer softwares. Among all the available iPad transfer programs on the Internet, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is regarded as one of the best. It's mainly used for transferring files to and from your device with high quality and better results. Now, follow the steps below to learn how to copy video to iPad with this iPad Transfer tool, and you'll find that transferring movies to iPad without iTunes is as easy as falling off a log. It is important note that the ipad transfer platform now is fully compatible with iOS 11.
Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Since the Mac version and Windows version work in a similar process, here, I just set the Windows version as an example, and explain how to transfer videos to iPad without iTunes.
Step 1. Run Dr.Fone and Connect iPad
Download and install Dr.Fone on your computer. Run Dr.Fone and choose "Phone Manager" from the primary window. Connect iPad to computer with the USB cable, and the program will recognize the device automatically.
Step 2. Copy Video to iPad without iTunes
Choose Videos at the top middle of the main interface of Dr.Fone, and you'll see different video sections in the left sidebar, along with the contents in the right part. Click the "Add" button in the software window, and the program will allow you to add File or add Folder in the drop-down menu. If you have a folder of videos you want to transfer to iPad, Add Folder option will be better than Add File.
Note: If the videos you're transferring are not compatible with iPad, you will see a pop-up dialog asking you whether you want convert then transfer the video. Click Yes and Dr.Fone will convert the videos to iPad-compatible files and transfer them to iPad.
If you convert and import videos to iPad without iTunes by using the Mac version of Dr.Fone, the converted video will be in .m4v file extension.
With Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), transferring video to iPad without iTunes can be very easy. Thus, next time, if you want to transfer video or other files from computer or external hard drive to iPad, you can try this tool. You'll find it makes your mobile life much convenient.Top 4 Ways to Put Movies on iPad Quickly.
iPad Tips & Tricks
- Make Use of iPad
- iPad Tips and Tricks
- Can iPad Pro Replace Laptop
- Smart Keyboard Folio VS. Magic Keyboard
- iPad Photo Transfer
- Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- Transfer Purchased Items from iPad to iTunes
- Delete iPad Duplicate Photos
- Download Music on iPad
- Use iPad as External Drive
- Transfer Data to iPad
- Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad
- Transfer MP4 to iPad
- Transfer Files from PC to iPad
- Transfer Photos from Mac to ipad
- Transfer Apps from iPad to iPad/iPhone
- Transfer Videos to iPad without iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad
- Sync iPhone to iPad
- Transfer iPad Data to PC/Mac
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac
- Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- Transfer Books from iPad to Computer
- Transfer Apps from iPad to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPad to Computer
- Transfer PDF from iPad to PC
- Transfer Notes from iPad to Computer
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- Sync iPad to New Computer
- Transfer iPad Data to External Storage