How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPad
"I have a Samsung Galaxy SII phone and cannot figure out how to get the photos from the phone to the iPad. I have tried emailing them and opening and that has not worked."
It's likely that many Android users also have iPads, like iPad mini. As one of them you may want to transfer photos from Android to iPad, so that you can appreciate photos on a bigger screen with high resolution. When comes to the photo transfer, iTunes seems to be a good helper, because iTunes can sync photos from the computer to the Photo Library on iPad. Thus, you just need to export the photo folder from Android phone or tablet to the computer, and then transfer it to your iPad via iTunes sync. It sounds easy. However, you must be clear that every time you sync photos to iPad, all the photos in the Photo Library will be removed. Thus, it will be a disaster when the photos in Photo Library are original.
Transfer Photos from Android to iPad by Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Actually, to transfer photos from Android phone to iPad, you have another choice. You can rely on a third-party tool to solve the photo transfer problem. Here, I'd like to recommend you the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. Designed as professional phone transfer software, it makes it so easy that you can transfer all Android photos to iPad in one click. This software won't delete any photo on your iPad during the photo transfer unless you mean to. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer support the new iOS 17, and new devices iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, and more.
Transfer Photos from Android to iPad in 1-Click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, LG, and more to iPhone 15/14/13/12/11/X that run iOS 17 and former.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Support Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 Edge/S7/S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Note 4, etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 14.
Note:The Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is fully compatible with multiple Android phone and tablets, and iPads. More info>>.
Steps to transfer photos from Android to iPad by Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Step 1. Launch the software on the Windows computer
After installing, you should launch the software on the computer. Select "Phone Transfer" mode and click it.
Note: The Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer can transfer photos from Android to iPad only when iTunes is installed.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone/tablet and iPad to the computer
Connect the two devices to the computer via USB cables. After detecting, this software will show the two devices on the primary window. Normally, your Android phone or tablet is shown on the left side, which is regarded as the source device. As the destination device, iPad will be displayed on the right.
Additionally, this software has the function of removing iPad photos, but it totally depends on your choice. That is to say, if you want to empty the Photo library on iPad, you should tick "Clear data before copy".
Step 3. Transfer pictures from Android to iPad
Since this software enables you to transfer calendar, iMessages, videos, photos, music and contacts to your iPad at the same time. Hence, you should uncheck videos, contacts and music. Then, start the photo transfer by clicking "Start Transfer". When the dialog pops up, you can observe the percentage of photo transfer. When the photo transfer ends, you should click "OK" to finish it.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Android
- 1. Transfer Files to Android
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Android
- 4. Data Transfer Apps to Switch Phone
- 5. Transfer Data to Android
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to Android
- 7. Transfer Music to Android
- 8. Transfer Contacts Using Bluetooth
- 9. Transfer Apps to Another Android
- 10. Migrate Data to New Android
- Android to iPad/iPod
- Android to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Files to iPhone 13
- 2. Transfer Contacts to iPhone 13
- 3. Transfer Music to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 5. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to iPhone
- 7. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 8. Transfer Messages to iPhone 13
- 9. Transfer Contacts to iPhone XS/11
- 10. Transfer Messages to iPhone 12
- 11. FaceTime for Android and iPhone
- Contacts Transfer
- 1. Sync Contacts to Gmail
- 2. Transfer Contacts from Outlook
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Outlook
- 4. Import Contacts from Excel
- 5. Import Contacts to Android
- 6. Export Contacts to Android Phones
- 7. Merge Contacts in Phones
- 8. Export CSV Contacts for Android
- iOS to Android
- 1. Transfer Files from iPad
- 2. Move Custom Ringtones from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone
- 5. Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android
- 2. Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages to PC
- 4. Transfer Messages to Android
- 5. Transfer WhatsApp Data to Android
- Transfer Tips
- 1. Android USB File Transfer Software
- 2. Android Apps to Transfer Files
- 3. Android Sync Managers
- 4. Android File Transfer Apps
- 5. Fix Transfer Files Not Working
- 6. Simplify Android File Transfer
- 7. Transfer Photos to USB
- 8. Transfer Data to BlackBerry
- 9. Transfer Data From ZTE
- 10. Transfer Data From Windows phone
- 11. Clone Phone and Copy Data