Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad in iOS 10.3/9/8
Deleting photos from the iPad is a problem if you do not know the right process to accomplish the work quickly. For example, the professional photographers take so many photos, and it will be difficult for them to delete the photos one by one when they are trying to pick up the best. Here are two easy methods that you can apply to delete duplicate photos on iPad. This post will introduce the methods in detail. Check it out.
Solution 1. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad in iOS 10.3/9/8/7 Manually
Delete a Single Photo from iPad
Go to the Photos app on your iPad. Choose Camera Roll and the photos will be displayed. Select a photo to preview, and you'll see the Trash icon at right bottom. Tap the icon to delete the photo from your iPad.
Delete Multiple Photos from iPad
To delete multiple photos from iPad, you can start the Photo app and choose Select option at the upper right corner. Then select the photos you want to delete and tap the Trash icon to delete them.
Solution 2. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad in Batch with the Functional Tool
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is a powerful iPad manager and transfer program. It allows you to manage various kinds of files on iPad, including photos, music, videos, etc. With the help of this iPad manager, you are able to delete duplicate photos from iPad with simple clicks. The following guide will show you how to do that.
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
How to Delete Duplicate Photos from iPad with Dr.Fone
Step 1. Start Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Download and install Dr.Fone on your computer. Run Dr.Fone and select "Phone Manager" from the primary window. The program will ask you to connect iOS device for management.
Step 2. Connect iPad
Connect iPad to computer with the USB cable, and the program will automatically detect it. Then the program will display the file categories at the top of the software window.
Step 3. Delete Photos from iPad
Choose Photos category in the main interface, and the program will display the Camera Roll and Photo Library in the left sidebar, along with the photos in the right part. Now select the duplicate photos, and hit the Delete button in the main interface. The program will ask for confirmation, and you should click Yes to allow the program start.
Note: You can select multiple photos by holding the Ctrl key and select photos.
Conclusion: So that's how Dr.Fone helps to delete duplicate photos on iPad. The program is also helpful for transferring files between iOS devices and computer/iTunes, or transferring from one iOS device to another. If you are interested in this program, just free download it to have a try.
More Functions of the iPad Tranfer Tool
- How to Delete Duplicate Songs on iPod touch / iPad
- How to Transfer PDF from iPad to PC
- How to Transfer Apps from iPad to Computer
- How to Transfer Purchased Items from iPad to iTunes
- How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- iPad Manage
- 1. Download Movies on iPad
- 2. Download Music on iPad
- 3. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad
- 4. Use iPad as An External Hard Drive
- 5. Delete Device Management on iPad
- 6. iPad Remote Management Software
- 7. Send Text Messages from iPad
- 8. Download WhatsApp on iPad
- 9. Change Weather Location on iPad
- iPad Backup
- 1. Ways to Restore iPad Without iTunes
- 2. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 3. Backup iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- iPad Erase
- 1. Clear iPad data effectively
- 2. Delete Bookmarks on iPhone/iPad
- 3. Delete Browsing History on iPad
- 4. Ways to Delete Movies from iPad
- 5. Clear Cookies on iPad
- 6. Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
- 7. Wipe your iPad and Erase Everything
- 8. Clear System Data on iPad Storage
- iPad Mirror
- 1. Screen Recorders for iPad
- 2. Mirror iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 3. Screen Share Mac to iPad
- 4. Screen Mirror iPad Display
- 5. Share iPad Screen with PC
- 6. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 7. iPad Mirror to PC without Lagging
- 8. Mirror iPad to Mac without Lagging
- iPad Recover
- 1. Recover Deleted Files on iPad
- 2. Recover Data from Broken iPad
- 3. Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks
- 4. Recover Deleted Notes from iPad
- iPad Reset
- 1. Hard Reset/Factory Reset iPad 2
- 2. Reset iPad Air / Air 2
- 3. 5 Tactics to Reset Your iPad Mini
- 4. Factory Reset Your iPad Air/Pro
- 5. Factory Reset Your iPad 2023
- 6. Reset iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini
- 7. Reset iPad Network Settings
- 8. Factory Reset iPad without Password
- iPad Tricks
- 1. Block People in Facebook on iPad
- 2. 25+ Cool Tips and Tricks on iPad
- 3. Play PC Games on iPad
- 4. Detect Spyware on iPhone
- 5. iPad Mini Jelly Scroll Issue
- 6. Fix Apple Keyboard Trackpad
- 7. iCloud Unlock without Passcode
- 8. Restore iPad from DFU Mode
- 9. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 10. Photo Transfer Apps for iPad
- 11. Remove MDM from iPad Like a Pro
- 12. Reset iPad without Password