How to Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
Tablets are brilliant as they provide you with lots of features and stuff you can do. Besides that, they are portable, so you can take them anywhere you want. Great camera that Apple iPad offers us is one of the things why this device is so popular throughout the world. Wherever you are, you can take out your camera and record a video that will become your memory.
Naturally, you will want to remind yourself of memories from time to time, which is why you will want to save those videos in a safe place. iPad’s memory is sufficient, but sometimes after a long-time use, it is not enough anymore. This is why you would want to transfer videos from iPad to PC in order to free up space for creating new videos. Not only that, but if you move your favorite videos to your computer, you will be able to enjoy them on a bigger screen and perhaps notice the little details you didn’t pay attention to before.
We will present you three different ways of transferring videos from iPad to PC, with which you will realize that this process is rather easy. First option is a comprehensive phone transfer and manager software – dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS).
dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is developed by an expert team to enable to manage your iOS device without any effort and easily transfer files between your devices. If you want to transfer iPad video to PC, you don’t even have to use iTunes, you can do everything you want with this software.
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Before we move to the guide, let’s take a look at what do you need to transfer videos from iPad to PC.
1. What You Need
You will need to download the right version of dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) on your computer, and prepare a USB cable to connect your iPad to your computer.
2. How to Transfer Videos from iPad to PC Using dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Step 1. Start dr.fone and Connect iPad
Start dr.fone on your computer after the installation. Run it and choose "Phone Manager" from all the features. Then connect iPad to computer with the USB cable. The program will automatically detect your iPad.
Step 2.1. Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
Choose Videos category at the top middle of the software window, and different file types will display in the left sidebar. Check the videos you want to transfer, and click the Export button in the software window, then select Export to PC in the drop-down menu. dr.fone also allows you to export videos from iPad to iTunes library with ease.
Step 2.2. Transfer Videos from Camera Roll to PC
If you have shot videos with iPad camera, you can find the videos in Camera Roll. With dr.fone, you can transfer these videos to PC easily. Just choose Photos category, and select Camera Roll. Then choose the videos and click the Export button, then choose Export to PC.
dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) will start transferring photos from iPad to PC immediately. When the transfer finishes, you will get the photos in the target folder. So that's it. With dr.fone, you are able to get the work done with ease.
Transferring videos from iPad to PC with iTunes is limited with the copyright of the videos. Which means you can only transfer the purchased videos from iPad to iTunes Library. But it is still worth considering if you have bought many movies from the iTunes Store.
1. What You Need
For transferring video from iPad to PC, you will need the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer if you are using a superior iOS on iPad. Also, the USB cable of iPad should also be in avail for use.
2. Transfer Video from iPad to PC with iTunes
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer, then connect iPad to computer with the USB cable. iTunes will automatically detect the device.
Step 2. Choose File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from iPad at the upper left corner.
iTunes will automatically transfer all the purchased items from iPad to iTunes library, including the videos. Then you are able to enjoy the videos on your computer.
You can also use iCloud which is intended for Apple devices, but in this part we will show you how to transfer videos from iPad to PC using Google Drive.
1. What you need
If you want to transfer iPad video to PC, you should make sure that you have a Google account. Also, you will need to download Google Drive App from the App Store on your iPad.
2. How to Transfer Movies from iPad to PC Using Google Drive
Step 1. Launch Google Drive app on your iPad.
Step 2. Add video to your Google Drive by selecting the + button on the top right. Afterward, choose Upload photos or videos, and then select Camera Roll. Select the videos you want to upload.
Step 2. Wait until the upload finishes. Use a browser on your PC to head to Google Drive and access the file, then download the videos.
Related Articles for iPad Transfer
- How to Delete Movies or Videos from iPad/iPad mini
- How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Best 6 Methods When iPad Won't Sync with iTunes in 2016
- How to Transfer Apps from iPad to Computer
- How to Transfer PDF from iPad to PC
iPad Tips & Tricks
- Make Use of iPad
- iPad Photo Transfer
- Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- Transfer Purchased Items from iPad to iTunes
- Delete iPad Duplicate Photos
- Download Music on iPad
- Use iPad as External Drive
- Transfer Data to iPad
- Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad
- Transfer MP4 to iPad
- Transfer Files from PC to iPad
- Transfer Photos from Mac to ipad
- Transfer Apps from iPad to iPad/iPhone
- Transfer Videos to iPad without iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad
- Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- Sync iPhone to iPad
- Transfer iPad Data to PC/Mac
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac
- Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- Transfer Books from iPad to Computer
- Transfer Apps from iPad to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPad to Computer
- Transfer PDF from iPad to PC
- Transfer Notes from iPad to Computer
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- Sync iPad to New Computer
- Transfer iPad Data to External Storage