How to Get iPhone Contacts from iTunes Without iPhone X/8/7/SE/6s Plus/6s/etc.
A better thing of using iPhone is that you can find your contacts in iTunes if you lost them, even lost your iPhone or get it broken. We all know that iTunes can backup your iPhone contacts when you sync your iPhone with it, but the backup is unreadable. How can we get iPhone contacts from iTunes, even without iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7,iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4? It's pretty simple. Just read on and follow the guide below to find your iPhone contacts in iTunes.
How to Find iPhone contacts from iTunes backup without iPhone with 2 steps
To begin with, get Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS), it allows you to find iPhone contacts from iTunes and get them out of it without a pain. The whole process is done automatically. All you need to do is to install and run the program on your PC or Mac, and then check and save your iPhone contacts to computer.
Extract iTunes backup and iCloud backup for preview and selection
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7,iPhone 6s,iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS 11 upgrade, etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
Step 1. Extract your iTunes backup file
After running the program on your computer (it must be the one where you've synced your iPhone with iTunes), choose "Recover" and select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" on the top. You'll see the window as follows.
Here all iTunes backup files on your computer will be listed. Choose the one for your iPhone and click "Start Scan" to extract the contacts in it. If there is more than one backup file for your iPhone, choose the one with a latest date.
Note: Don't connect your iPhone to the computer when doing this. iTunes will update the latest backup if you synced your iPhone with it after the connection.
Step 2. Preview and get your iPhone contacts from iTunes
The scan will take you a few seconds. After that, all data in the iTunes backup will be extracted and displayed in clear categories like camera roll, photo stream, contacts, messages, notes, WhatsApp and so forth. To find iPhone contacts from iTunes, choose the category: Contacts. You can preview the full detail of every contact, including name, company, phone number, Email address, etc. Check what you want and click "Recover to Computer" to save it on your computer. It's a one-click work.
Note: If you want to import these contacts back to your iPhone, you can click the button "Recover to Device" after connecting your device to computer. That's all.
- 1. Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts without Backup
- Retrieve iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts in iTunes
- Retrieve Deleted Contacts
- iPhone Contacts Missing
- 2. Transfer iPhone Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to VCF
- Export iCloud Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to CSV without iTunes
- Print iPhone Contacts
- Import iPhone Contacts
- View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 3. Backup iPhone Contacts