4 Popular Tricks to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11
When it comes to transferring contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11, we play enough care to not mess with the process.
Though, there are numerous ways to switch to new iPhone from an Android device, some of them are really out dated. Consider, transferring contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 via Bluetooth for that matter. If you have a huge phone book, then you it will take ages to finish moving the contacts. You don’t need to worry at all. We have amazing alternative solutions for you.
In this article, we are going to introduce 4 vital solutions to make your transition from Android to iPhone a smooth sail.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 in one click
If you want to import contacts to iPhone XS/11 from Android in a single click, there is no better solution than dr.fone - Phone Transfer. Not only contacts but a wide range of device data can be transferred from your Android to an iPhone with this tool. Photos, music, text messages, videos etc. are few of them.
Easily transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11
- Enables you transferring data between Android, iOS, and WinPhone with a single click.
- Secure and there is no data loss while you transfer data between devices.
- Supports more than 6000 mobile device models from various brands like Apple, Sony, Samsung, HUAWEI, Google etc.
- Supports all Android and iOS versions.
Well! After going through the amazing features of with dr.fone - Phone Transfer. How about learning the step-by-step procedure to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 with dr.fone - Phone Transfer?
Here is how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 in 1 click:
Step 1: Download dr.fone - Phone Transfer on your computer and then install it. Launch it after installation and hit on the ‘Switch’ tab on dr.fone software interface.
Step 2: Now, connect both your Android device and iPhone XS/11 to the computer using genuine USB cables.
Step 3: Once the devices get detected, you need to select Android as the source device on the next screen. As you wish to import contacts to iPhone XS/11 from Android, the iPhone XS/11 needs to be selected in place of the target device.
Note: In case of a wrong selection, you can tap the ‘Flip’ button and change the selection.
Step 4: In this step, you have to select the data type you want to move from your Android device to the iPhone XS/11, i.e. ‘Contacts’. Now, push the ‘Start Transfer’ button consecutively to initiate the transfer.
Note: If it’s a used iPhone XS/11, then you can select the ‘Clear Data before Copy’ checkbox for erasing any existing data on it prior to transferring the data.
Step 5: Allow some time to get the process completed. Your contacts are successfully transferred from the Android device to iPhone XS/11.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 using Move to iOS
Move to iOS app from Apple allows you to make a smooth transition from an Android device to an iOS device. Be it an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, this tool makes transferring content a cake walk.
It involves quick steps to automatically moving data. Apart from contacts, it supports message history, web bookmarks, camera photos and videos, free apps etc. It will transfer data to a factory reset or brand new iPhone only.
Step by step guide of Move to iOS app for importing contacts to iPhone XS/11 from Android
- Download ‘Move to iOS’ app on your Android device. Install and launch it soon after.
- Get your iPhone XS/11 and then set up the language, passcode, touchID. After that connect it to a Wi-Fi network. Browse for the ‘Apps & Data’ and select ‘Move Data from Android’.
- On your Android phone, click ‘Continue’ and then ‘Agree’. A prompt asking for a code will appear on your Android mobile.
- Get the iPhone and hit ‘Continue’ and note the displayed code. Enter this on your Android device. When both the Android and iPhone are connected to the Wi-Fi, select ‘Contacts’ from the data types and tap ‘Next’.
- On your Android phone, click ‘Done’ as soon as data transfer is complete. Let the iPhone XS/11 sync the contacts. You need to set up your iCloud account now. Once it is done, you can view the transferred contacts on the iOS device.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 using Google account
Alternatively, you can import contacts to iPhone XS/11 from Gmail from your Android mobile, as well. to do that, you need to get your Gmail and Android device contacts get synced first.
Here is the detailed guide to transferring contacts from an Android to an iOS device.
- Go to your Android phone and go to the ‘Accounts’ tab and enable syncing of contacts. ‘Settings’ > ‘Accounts’ > ‘Google’ > Turn on ‘Contacts’ switch > tap on ‘3 vertical dots’ > ‘Sync Now’.
- Now, you need to add the same Gmail account to your iPhone X, in order to sync back contacts from it. For this, head to ‘Settings’ > ‘Passwords & Accounts’ > ‘Add Account’ > ‘Google’. Then, you’re required to punch in the details of the same Gmail account used over Android to sync contacts.
- Lastly, get into ‘Settings’, then ‘Passwords & Accounts’, tap on your Gmail account and ensure that ‘Contacts’ switch is turned on. Turn it on if it is not already. Within a short span of time, you can find the Android contacts appearing on your iPhone XS/11 after that.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS/11 using SIM card
As you know the SIM card itself can hold certain number of contacts, depending on the carrier and phone make and model.
- Open the ‘Contacts’ app and click on ‘More’. Go to ‘Import/Export’ or simply ‘Export Contacts’ option there.
- Click on ‘Export to SIM’ or ‘SIM card’ and then select the source of contacts i.e. ‘Phone’/’WhatsApp’/’Google’/’Messenger’.
- Then hit ‘Export’ and ‘Continue’ afterwards.
- Now, open the SIM card slot of your Android phone and unmount the SIM. Insert it on your iPhone XS/11 and turn it on. You can find the contacts on your iPhone.
Note: Though, it’s rare nowadays. In case you happen to own a very old SIM card and your Android phone supported the size. You might need to cut it to fit the iPhone XS/11’s micro SIM slot.
iPhone XS (Max)
- iPhone XS (Max) Contacts
- Transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)
- Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS (Max)
- Free iPhone XS (Max) Contact Manager
- iPhone XS (Max) Music
- Transfer music from Mac to iPhone XS (Max)
- Sync iTunes music to iPhone XS (Max)
- Add ringtones to iPhone XS (Max)
- iPhone XS (Max) Messages
- Transfer messages from Android to iPhone XS (Max)
- Transfer messages from old iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)
- iPhone XS (Max) Data
- iPhone XS (Max) Tips
- Switch from Samsung to iPhone XS (Max)
- Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS (Max)
- Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Without Face ID
- Restore iPhone XS (Max) from Backup
- iPhone XS (Max) Troubleshooting