4 Popular Apps and Software to Sync iPhone Contacts
There're many ways for you to sync iPhone contacts. You can sync iPhone contacts with iCloud, Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Thunderbird and more. As long as you have any account of them, you can easily sync contacts to iPhone. However, it's not the only way to do iPhone contact sync. You can also use some apps and software to sync iPhone contacts with Google, Mac address book and Computer Outlook. In this article, I'm going to show you top 4 iPhone apps and software to sync contacts on iPhone. Please have a look at the apps. That might be what you want.
Part 1. Top Desktop Software to Sync iPhone Contacts - Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
If you want to sync your iPhone contacts without any hidden secure defect, we suggest you to use Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) which enables to sync iPhone Contacts without cloud service and Internet but your local computer. You can backup your iPhone contacts to your computer or transfer contacts between iOS/Android devices as well.
Your must-have iOS phone transfer, between iPhone, iPad and computers
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
NQ Contacts Sync syncs iPhone contacts in an easy way. It provides a contact backup and restoring solution to you when you have multiple iOS devices. It allows you to easily backup and retrieve contacts and messages on your iPhone and any other mobile phones running on different operating.
Contact Mover & Account Sync allows you to quickly and easily sync contacts from iPhone to iPad with contact accounts, and vice versa. This app can be used in a number of creative ways. For instance, you can merge your corporate Exchange contacts into your personal local address book or vice versa. Or perhaps you want to sync your Yahoo contacts.
As its name suggests, Google Contacts Sync is mainly used to sync contacts between iPhone and your Gmail account. It's only $2.99 and has 2.2 MB size. The interface is very brief and simple. Just log into your Gmail account and tap Merge. Then, choose sync contacts from iPhone to Gmail or Sync Gmail contacts to iPhone.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iPhone Contact Transfer
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Other Media
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- Export Contacts from iPhone to Excel
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
- Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Import Contacts from Gmail to iPhone
- Import Contacts to iPhone
- Best iPhone Contact Transfer Apps
- Sync iPhone Contacts With Apps
- Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps
- iPhone Contacts Transfer App
- More iPhone Contact Tricks