4 Popular Apps and Software to Sync iPhone Contacts
There're many ways for you to sync iPhone contacts. You can sync iPhone contacts with iCloud, Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Thunderbird and more. As long as you have any account of them, you can easily sync contacts to iPhone. However, it's not the only way to do iPhone contact sync. You can also use some apps and software to sync iPhone contacts with Google, Mac address book and Computer Outlook. In this article, I'm going to show you top 4 iPhone apps and software to sync contacts on iPhone. Please have a look at the apps. That might be what you want.
Part 1. Top Desktop Software to Sync iPhone Contacts - Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
If you want to sync your iPhone contacts without any hidden secure defect, we suggest you to use Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) which enables to sync iPhone Contacts without cloud service and Internet but your local computer. You can backup your iPhone contacts to your computer or transfer contacts between iOS/Android devices as well.
Your must-have iOS phone transfer, between iPhone, iPad and computers
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
NQ Contacts Sync syncs iPhone contacts in an easy way. It provides a contact backup and restoring solution to you when you have multiple iOS devices. It allows you to easily backup and retrieve contacts and messages on your iPhone and any other mobile phones running on different operating.
Contact Mover & Account Sync allows you to quickly and easily sync contacts from iPhone to iPad with contact accounts, and vice versa. This app can be used in a number of creative ways. For instance, you can merge your corporate Exchange contacts into your personal local address book or vice versa. Or perhaps you want to sync your Yahoo contacts.
As its name suggests, Google Contacts Sync is mainly used to sync contacts between iPhone and your Gmail account. It's only $2.99 and has 2.2 MB size. The interface is very brief and simple. Just log into your Gmail account and tap Merge. Then, choose sync contacts from iPhone to Gmail or Sync Gmail contacts to iPhone.
- Back up iPhone Contacts
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- 1. Export Contacts from iPhone
- 2. Manage iPhone Contacts
- 3. Find and Merge Contacts on iPhone
- 4. Share Contacts on iPhone
- 5. Get iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 6. Export iPhone Contacts to CSV
- 7. How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF|vCards
- 8. Delete Contacts from iPhone
- 9. Manage iPhone Contacts On PC
- 10. Print Contacts from iPhone
- 11. View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- 12. Edit/Delete/Merge Contact on PC
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
- 2. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 3. Recover iPhone Deleted iMessages
- 4. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 5. Recover Permanently Deleted Data
- 6. FonePaw VS Dr.Fone
- 7. See Blocked Messages on iPhone
- 8. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- 10. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 11. Recover Contacts Without Backup
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- 1. Sync iPhone Contacts to Outlook
- 2. Transfer Contact without iCloud
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contact With/Without iTunes
- 5. Transfer Contact from iPhone to Android
- 6. Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- 7. Export from iPhone to Excel
- 8. Transfer Contact from iPhone to PC
- 9. Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 1. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 2. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- 6. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- 7. Import Contact from Excel to iPhone
- 8. Import Contact from Gmail to iPhone
- 9. Import Contacts to iPhone
- 10. Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- 11. Transfer Contact from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Contacts TiPs