How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
Microsoft Outlook helps to put our daily life in perfect order. It's regarded as a contact/calendar manager, an email sender/receiver, a task manager, etc. If you're a royal Outlook fan and have an iPhone, like iPhone X or iPhone 8, you might be a little confused about how to sync Outlook with iPhone or how to sync Outlook contacts to iPhone. Don't worry. It's not difficult. There are 3 methods that let you sync iPhone with Outlook without any hassle.
There are many iPhone management software options that enable you to sync Outlook contacts to your iPhone. Among them, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) stands out. With it, you can easily and effortlessly sync all or selected Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Transfer iPhone Contacts Easily without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13and iPod.
How to Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to PC
First of all, install Dr.Fone on your computer and run it. Choose "Phone Manager" and connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Once it's connected, Dr.Fone will detect your iPhone immediately and display it in the primary window.
Step 2. Import Contacts from Outlook to iPhone
At the top of the main interface, click Information, then click Contacts on the left side bar.
To sync Outlook contacts to iPhone, you can also click Import > from Outlook 2010/2013/2016 .
Note: You can learn more about transfer and manage iPhone contacts with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). Import contacts from Gamil to iphone is also very easy to achieve.
Step 1. Download and install iCloud Control Panel on your computer.
Step 2. Run it and sign into your iCloud ID and password.
Step 3. In its primary window, tick Contacts, Calendars, & Tasks with Outlook.
Step 4. Click Apply. Wait a moment. When it's completed, Contacts, Calendars and tasks on your Outlook will become accessible in the iCloud.
Step 5. On your iPhone, tap Settings > iCloud. Sign into your iCloud account. Then, turn on Contacts, and Calendars to sync to your iPhone.
If you have Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010) or Outlook, you can use Exchange to Sync iPhone with Outlook with Calendars and Contacts.
Follow the easy steps below:
Step 1. Set up your Outlook account by using Exchange.
Step 2. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account and choose Microsoft Exchange.
Step 3. Enter your email, user name and password, and then click Next.
Step 4. Your iPhone will now contact the Exchange Server and you need to fill in the address of the server in the Server field. If you are not able to find your server name, you can get help from Outlook Finding My Server Name.
After entering all details correctly, you now have the option to select what kind of information you want to synchronize with your Outlook account. You have the choice between:
Tap Save to sync iPhone calendars with Outlook, or sync iPhone contacts with Outlook, or sync whatever you want.
Why not download it have a try? If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
iPhone Contact Transfer
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Other Media
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- Export Contacts from iPhone to Excel
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
- Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Import Contacts from Gmail to iPhone
- Import Contacts to iPhone
- Best iPhone Contact Transfer Apps
- Sync iPhone Contacts With Apps
- Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps
- iPhone Contacts Transfer App
- More iPhone Contact Tricks