How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
3 Ways to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
Texting iMessage is pretty easy via iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. However, accidentally deleting iMessages also happens sometimes. Is it also pretty easy to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone? The answer is YES. There are three ways for you to recover deleted iMessage from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch by using Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery. It can help you to recover deleted photos, Calendars, call history, notes, contacts, Voice Memos, etc.
You May Like: How to Transfer iMessages from iPhone to Mac >>
Provide three ways to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone
- Retrieve messages from iPhone, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- Recover deleted iMessages including text contents, attachments, and emoji.
- Preview and selectively recover iMessages in original quality.
- Selectively restore your messages or iMessages to the iPhone without covering the original data.
- Trusted by millions of users around the world and has received rave reviews.
- Part 1: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone, Simple and Fast
- Part 2: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iTunes Backup
- Part 3: How to Recover Deleted iMessages from iCloud Backup
- Poll: Which method do you prefer to recover your iMessages
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the recover deleted iMessages
After downloading the program, install it onto your computer. The following interface appears after it is launched. Connect your iPhone, then select ‘Data Recovery’ and simply click ‘Start’ to use it.
The main interface of iOS data recovery
Step 2. Selectively recover deleted iMessages on iPhone
When the iMessages are scanned out, you can easily preview and check the iMessages and select which ones you wish to recover. Just have a click on the box next to the item, and click ‘Recover’ to save the messages to your computer.
You May Like: How to recover deleted text messages from my iPhone >>
As you probably know, iTunes is a frequent tool to automatically backup the data on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The backup is a normal process when connect your device to the computer. After losing messages, you can use iTunes to directly restore that backup to your iPhone to find them back.
You probably want to have a look at the advantages of using Dr.Fone toolkit to recover deleted iMessages.
|Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery||iTunes data restore|
|Devices Supported||Any iPhone models||Any iPhone models|
Allow you to preview iTunes backup content;
|Cons||It is paid software, but the trial version available||
You cannot preview what is inside iTunes
|Download||Windows version, Mac version||iTunes|
How to retrieve deleted iMessages from iTunes backup
Step 1. Read and extract iTunes backup file
Already downloaded and installed Dr.Fone on your PC? Just start it up and select ‘Data Recovery’. The iTunes backup files for your device type will be listed automatically (see the screenshot below). It will usually be recommended to choose the most recent backup. Then click ‘Start Scan’ to extract your iMessages from the backup. iTunes cannot do this. Only Dr.Fone can extract just the messages.
If there is more than one, it is usually best to choose the most recent backup.
Step 2. Preview and recover deleted iMessages from iPhone
When you can confirm that the extraction completes, the whole of the contents of the backup file is displayed completely. Select ‘Messages’ on the left side on the window, and you can preview the detailed contents of your text messages and iMessages. Mark those you want to recover and click the ‘Recover’ button at the lower part of the window, you can save them on your computer, and with one simple click, you can recover deleted iMessages.
You May Like: How to recover deleted note on iPhone >>
To restore iMessages from iCloud backup, iCloud can only restore the whole backup by setting your iPhone as a completely new device. All existing data on your phone will be lost. If you don't want to do it in this way to erase all the existing data, you can also use Dr.Fone toolkit - iPhone Data Recovery. It lets you easily preview and selectively recover iMessages on your iPhone.
How to retrieve deleted iMessages from iCloud backup
Step 1. Run the program and then log into your iCloud account
Switch to the recovery mode of "Recover from iCloud Backup File" on the top of the program's window.
When you have Dr.Fone launched on your computer, go to the recovery mode of ‘Recover from iCloud Backup File’ from the left column. Then the program will show you a window for logging in to your iCloud account. Dr.Fone will take your privacy very seriously and keeps no record of your data.
Step 2. Download and scan the iCloud backup
When logged into the iCloud account, the program will automatically detect all your backup files in the iCloud account. Choose the latest one, and click to download it. You can then scan it after that.
Step 3. Preview and recover deleted iMessage for your iPhone
The scan will be complete within 5 min. When it stops, you can get back all the data found in your iCloud backup. Choose the item of Messages and Message Attachments, then select any messages you want and save it on your computer by clicking on the ‘Recover’ button. You can choose just a single file to recover if you like.
From the above introduction, we can get 3 ways to recover deleted iMessages. Could you tell us which way do you prefer?Which method do you prefer to recover your iMessages
- Back up iPhone Contacts
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- 1. Export Contacts from iPhone
- 2. Manage iPhone Contacts
- 3. Find and Merge Contacts on iPhone
- 4. Share Contacts on iPhone
- 5. Get iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 6. Export iPhone Contacts to CSV
- 7. How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF|vCards
- 8. Delete Contacts from iPhone
- 9. Manage iPhone Contacts On PC
- 10. Print Contacts from iPhone
- 11. View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- 12. Edit/Delete/Merge Contact on PC
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
- 2. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 3. Recover iPhone Deleted iMessages
- 4. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 5. Recover Permanently Deleted Data
- 6. FonePaw VS Dr.Fone
- 7. See Blocked Messages on iPhone
- 8. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- 10. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 11. Recover Contacts Without Backup
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- 1. Sync iPhone Contacts to Outlook
- 2. Transfer Contact without iCloud
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contact With/Without iTunes
- 5. Transfer Contact from iPhone to Android
- 6. Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- 7. Export from iPhone to Excel
- 8. Transfer Contact from iPhone to PC
- 9. Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 1. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 2. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- 6. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- 7. Import Contact from Excel to iPhone
- 8. Import Contact from Gmail to iPhone
- 9. Import Contacts to iPhone
- 10. Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- 11. Transfer Contact from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Contacts TiPs