3 Ways to Print Contacts from iPhone X/8/7s/7/6/SE
In order to be organized and keep things handy, a lot of users wish to print contacts from iPhone. No matter what your requirements are, you can learn how to print contacts from iPhone 7, 8, X and all the other generations pretty easily. You can either take the assistance of a dedicated tool or use native solutions like iCloud or iTunes to do it. We have covered all the possible solutions in this ultimate guide. Read on and learn how to print contacts from iPad or iPhone right away.
Part 1: How to print contacts from iPhone directly?
If you don’t want to go through any unwanted hassle to print contacts from iPhone, then try Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). It is a user-friendly and extremely secure solution to learn how to print contacts from iPhone 7 and other generations of iPhone. Ideally, the tool is used to extract deleted or lost content from an iOS device. Though, you can also use it to scan the existing data on your device and perform various other tasks.
The application is a part of the Dr.Fone and runs on both Mac and Windows PC. It is compatible with every major version of iOS and is known to be the first data recovery software for iPhone. The tool can also extract your iCloud or iTunes backup and help you manage your backup and recovery content as well. You can learn how to print contacts from iPad or iPhone with these steps.
Print iPhone Contacts Selectively With Ease
- Provide with three ways to recover iPhone data.
- Scan iOS devices to recover photos, video, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- Extract and preview all content in iCloud/iTunes backup files.
- Selectively restore what you want from iCloud/iTunes backup to your device or computer.
- Compatible with latest iPhone models.
1. Install Dr.Fone on your Mac or Windows PC. After launching the toolkit, visit its “Recover” mode from the home screen.
2. Connect your device and wait for it to be detected automatically. From the left panel, choose to recover data from an iOS device.
3. From here, you can select the data you wish to recover. If your contacts are not deleted or lost, then you can simply scan your device for its existing data.
4. After selecting contacts from the existing data, click on the “Start Scan” button.
5. Sit back and wait for a while as the application would automatically read the saved contacts from your device. Don’t disconnect your iPhone during the process.
6. As soon as your iPhone would be scanned, the application will display its content. You can visit the Contacts category from the left panel.
7. On the right, it will let you preview your contacts. Simply select the contacts that you wish to print and click on the Print icon on the top right corner (near the search bar).
This will automatically print contacts from iPhone directly. Needless to say, your printer should be connected to the system. Besides this, you can also recover your deleted content using this tool or perform a selective data recovery from iCloud and iTunes backup.
Part 2: How to print iPhone contacts by iTunes syncing?
With Dr.Fone, you can print contacts from iPhone directly. Though, if you are looking for an alternative method, then you can also try iTunes. In order to learn how to print contacts from iPad or iPhone via iTunes, you need to sync your contacts with your Google or Outlook account. Later, you can export your contacts to a CSV file and print them. Needless to say, it is a bit complicated method compared to Dr.Fone Recover. Nevertheless, you can learn how to print contacts from iPhone 7 and other generation devices by following these steps:
1. To start with, launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it.
2. Once your phone is detected, select it and visit its Info tab.
3. From here, you need to enable the option to sync contacts.
4. Furthermore, you can select whether you wish to sync your contacts with Google, Windows, or Outlook. After selecting an option, click on the “Apply” button to save it.
5. Let’s suppose that we have synced our contacts with Gmail. Now, you can go to your Gmail account and visit its Contacts. You can switch to Google Contacts from the top left panel.
6. This will display a list of all the Google account contacts. Select the contacts that you wish to print and click on the More > Export option.
7. A pop-up window would be launched from where you can select the format of the exported file. We recommend exporting your contacts to a CSV file.
8. Later, you can simply open the CSV file and print your contacts the usual way.
Part 3: How to print iPhone contacts through iCloud?
Besides iTunes, you can also take the assistance of iCloud to print contacts from iPhone. This is comparatively an easier solution. Though, your iPhone contacts should be synced with iCloud to make it work. You can learn how to print contacts from iPad or iPhone using iCloud by following these steps:
1. Firstly, make sure that your iPhone contacts are synced with iCloud. Go to its iCloud settings and turn on the sync option for Contacts.
2. Great! Now, you can just go to iCloud’s official website, log-in with your credentials, and visit its Contacts section to proceed.
3. This will display a list of all the contacts that are saved on the cloud. From here, you can select the contacts you wish to print. If you want to print all contacts, then click on the gear icon and choose to select all contacts at once.
4. After selecting the contacts that you wish to print, go back to the gear icon and click on the “Print” option.
5. This will open the basic print settings. Simply make the required selections and print contacts from iCloud.
Now when you know how to print contacts from iPad or iPhone in three different ways, you can easily meet your requirements. Out of all the above-stated options, Dr.Fone Recover is the best method to print contacts from iPhone directly. It comes with tons of other features as well that will help you extract your lost or deleted data. Go ahead and give it a try and share this guide with others to teach them how to print contacts from iPhone 7, 8, X, 6, and other generations of iPhone.
iPhone Contact Transfer
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Other Media
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- Export Contacts from iPhone to Excel
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
- Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Import Contacts from Gmail to iPhone
- Import Contacts to iPhone
- Best iPhone Contact Transfer Apps
- Sync iPhone Contacts With Apps
- Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps
- iPhone Contacts Transfer App
- More iPhone Contact Tricks