4 Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Quickly
Thought changing into a new phone is exciting, but changing phones can be a real pain because you have to move all your data into your new phone like iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro (Max). Contacts are very important data on your phone because you won’t be able to make any calls or send texts to your known persons or friends and family without them. If you are an iPhone user, you need to follow some processes to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Also, you may want to import contacts from excel to iPhone. This article will give you all the information you need about how you can transfer contacts from iPhone to new iPhone like iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro (Max).
- Part 1. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 with Dr.Fone (1- click solution)
- Part 2. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 by restoring from iCloud backup
- Part 3. Sync contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 by iCloud syncing
- Part 4. Move Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 using iTunes
Part 1. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 with Dr.Fone (1- click solution)
Dr.Fone is a perfect tool for transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone. It can transfer contacts and all kinds of data and media files from your iPhone to iPhone or Android and vice-versa. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is a great tool that supports all the latest iOS and Android-based smartphones; it also works smoothly on Windows and Mac. It’s the easiest, fastest, and safest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
- Easy, fast, and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e., iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Follow these steps to learn how to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another.
Start The Process
First, you need to download dr. Fone on your computer and install it. Run the program and connect both of your iPhones to your computer with good-quality data cables. You will be able to see the home screen of Dr.Fone in front of you, and you will have to choose the option named “Phone Transfer.”
Dr.Fone will show you both iPhones on your screen, and you will have to choose the “Contacts” option and click on the “Start Transfer” button.
Finish The Process
Your contacts will be transferred from the source iPhone to the target iPhone within a very short time.
Transferring contacts is easy with Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. This doesn’t overwrite any data on your phone or doesn’t cause any data loss problem. Just follow the process to learn how to copy contacts from iPhone with the help of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer.
Part 2. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 by restoring from iCloud backup
You can easily transfer your contacts using iCloud backup without factory resetting the entire device and starting again. Just follow this process-
Log in to iCloud
You need to connect both your iPhones to Wi-Fi and log into your iCloud account from both of your iPhones.
Sync Contacts and Backup
Now you need to take your source iPhone and go to the Settings option. Then you need to tap the name at the top, go to the iCloud option, scroll down and make sure the option for Contact is toggled on. If you have iOS 10.2 and earlier on your phone, you will find it in Settings > iCloud.
After syncing the contacts, you need to scroll down to the iCloud Backup option and choose the Backup Now option.
Ensure that the syncing contact option on your target iPhone is enabled from the settings option, and then open the contact app to swipe down and refresh it. Within a very short time, your contacts will start appearing on your target iPhone.
Part 3. Sync contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 by iCloud syncing
You can easily learn how to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another (like iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro) using iCloud syncing. It takes very little time, and all it needs is one apple account signed in to both your source and target iPhones at a time. Just follow these steps properly-
You need to go to the “Settings” option of your source iPhone and tap on your name at the top of the settings screen. Check the “Contacts” option is toggled on or not from the “iCloud” option. After that, hit merge to upload your contacts on iCloud.
You need to use the Apple ID and password on your target phone and do the same thing to toggle on the “Contacts” option from “iCloud” and wait until your iPhone asks you to merge contacts.
After choosing the “Merge” option, you will see that existing contacts and previous contacts from the source iPhone will merge on your target iPhone. Now you need to refresh the contact list, which will allow you to find all the old contacts to your target iPhone.
Part 4. Move Contacts from iPhone to iPhone Including iPhone 14 using iTunes
iTunes is a great solution to transfer iPhone contacts. Many users prefer iTunes while transferring contacts because it comes directly from Apple, and it takes care of all your iOS device management needs. These steps will help you to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes-
Install iTunes and connect source iPhone
Download the latest version of iTunes on your PC, install it properly, and launch the software. Connect your source iPhone to your PC, and iTunes will automatically detect it.
Now click on the “Device” option and then select iPhone. Then you need to select the “Summary” option and then choose “This Computer” and “Back Up Now” to back up all your data and contacts on your PC.
In the end, you need to connect your target iPhone to your PC and choose the “Summary” option in the iTunes software. You need to choose the “Restore Backup” option and then browse and select the latest backup folder. At last, choose the “Restore” option. iTunes transfers contacts and all the data from the source iPhone to target the iPhone, and it’s essential to back up the data from your source iPhone.
Transferring any data from your old phone to a new phone can be very painful. But nowadays it’s very easy with the help of a lot of tools. If you want to transfer contacts from your old iPhone to a new one, you need to use Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer because it’s the best solution to use a 1-Click system to copy contacts from one phone to another in a very easy and fast way. You can also use iCloud backup, iCloud syncing, and iTunes to transfer your contacts, but Dr.Fone can give you the safest and easiest solution. I can assure you that you won’t regret it if you choose Dr.Fone for this issue.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Back up iPhone Contacts
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- 1. Export Contacts from iPhone
- 2. Manage iPhone Contacts
- 3. Find and Merge Contacts on iPhone
- 4. Share Contacts on iPhone
- 5. Get iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 6. Export iPhone Contacts to CSV
- 7. How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF|vCards
- 8. Delete Contacts from iPhone
- 9. Manage iPhone Contacts On PC
- 10. Print Contacts from iPhone
- 11. View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- 12. Edit/Delete/Merge Contact on PC
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
- 2. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 3. Recover iPhone Deleted iMessages
- 4. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 5. Recover Permanently Deleted Data
- 6. FonePaw VS Dr.Fone
- 7. See Blocked Messages on iPhone
- 8. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- 10. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 11. Recover Contacts Without Backup
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- 1. Sync iPhone Contacts to Outlook
- 2. Transfer Contact without iCloud
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contact With/Without iTunes
- 5. Transfer Contact from iPhone to Android
- 6. Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- 7. Export from iPhone to Excel
- 8. Transfer Contact from iPhone to PC
- 9. Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 1. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 2. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- 6. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- 7. Import Contact from Excel to iPhone
- 8. Import Contact from Gmail to iPhone
- 9. Import Contacts to iPhone
- 10. Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- 11. Transfer Contact from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Contacts TiPs