3 Ways to Export Contacts from iPhone to Excel CSV & vCard Easily
A lot of readers have asked us how to export contacts from iPhone to Excel. After all, it allows them to keep their contacts handy and transfer them to any other device pretty easily. Though, if you are using an iOS device, then you might find it hard to export iPhone contacts to CSV at first. Nevertheless, there are some smart and quick ways of exporting iPhone contacts to Excel that every iOS user should know. In this guide, we will teach you in three different ways, how to export iPhone contacts to Excel free.
Part 1: How to export contacts from iPhone to Excel using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
If you are looking for a hassle-free solution to export contacts from iPhone to Excel, then try Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit, which is developed by Wondershare. The desktop application is available for both Windows and Mac, and comes with a free trial as well. Therefore, you can export iPhone contacts to Excel free using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). The tool works flawlessly with all the leading versions of iOS, including iOS 11.
It would be a one-stop solution to transfer all kinds of content between your iOS device and computer. Besides exporting iPhone contacts to Excel, you can also move photos, messages, music, and more. It can also be used to transfer iTunes media as well. The best part is that you don’t need to use iTunes (or any other complicated tool) to export iPhone contacts to CSV. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
1. First of all, connect your iOS device to your system using an authentic cable and launch Dr.Fone on it. From the welcome screen, you need to select the “Transfer” module.
2. Since the tool follows an intuitive process, it will automatically detect your iPhone and prepare it for the transfer process. Once it is ready, you will get the following interface.
3. Instead of selecting options from its home, go to the “Information” tab.
4. The Information tab will have data related to your device’s contacts and SMS. You can switch between Contacts and SMS from their selective options on the left panel.
5. Now, to export contacts from iPhone to Excel, go to the “Contacts” tab from the left panel. This will display all the contacts saved on your device. From here, you can add a contact, delete it, sort them, etc.
6. Select the contacts that you wish to export. You can even look for a contact from the search bar. If you wish to export the entire list, then check the select all button.
7. After making your selections, click on the Export icon on the toolbar. The tool will allow you to export contacts in different formats like CSV, vCard, etc. Select the “to CSV File” option.
That’s it! In this way, you would be able to automatically export iPhone contacts to CSV. Now you can just visit the location and copy the file to any other device.
Part 2: Export iPhone contacts to Excel free using SA Contacts Lite
You can also try SA Contacts Lite to export iPhone contacts to Excel free as well. It is a freely available app that can be downloaded from the App Store. The app can be used to import and export your contacts in different formats. It makes the process of exporting iPhone contacts to Excel pretty easy. You can make it work with these simple steps:
1. Firstly, download SA Contacts Lite on your iPhone. Whenever you wish to export contacts from iPhone to Excel, launch the app.
2. Go to the “Export” section of the app. It will ask permission to access the contacts on your device. Simply grant the respected permission to proceed.
3. Now, you can choose if you wish to export all contacts, groups, or selected contacts. Additionally, from the Property Style dropdown menu, you can choose if you wish to export iPhone contacts to CSV, vCard, Gmail, etc.
4. Go with the default option of “Separated” or “Backup” and tap on the Start button to initiate the process.
5. In no time, the app will create a CSV file of your contacts. From here, you can mail yourself the CSV file as well.
6. Furthermore, you can tap on the More option as well. This will allow you to upload the CSV file to any cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
7. For instance, if you wish to upload the file to Dropbox, simply select the provided option and grant the app the needed permissions.
Part 3: Export iPhone contacts to CSV using iCloud
If you don’t want to take the assistance of any third-party app to export iPhone contacts to Excel free, then you can also use iCloud. The process of exporting iPhone contacts to Excel using iCloud is a little tedious compared to other methods. Though, these steps will help you meet your requirements.
1. Before you proceed, make sure that you have already synced your iPhone contacts with iCloud by visiting its Settings on your device.
2. Afterward, go to the official website of iCloud and log in with your credentials. From its welcome page, select the Contacts option.
3. Click on the gear icon (Settings) on the bottom left corner. From here, you can select all contacts in one go. Though, if you wish, you can manually select the contacts you wish to export as well.
4. Once you have made your selection, go to the Settings again and click on the option of “Export vCard”.
5. The exported vCard will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder (or any other default location). Now, you can simply go to a vCard to CSV converter web tool to convert the vCard to a CSV file.
We hope that our quick and smart guide would be able to help you export contacts from iPhone to Excel. Dr.Fone Transfer provides a fast and easy solution export iPhone contacts to CSV and other formats. It can also be used to transfer other types of content between your iOS device and computer too. Give it a try and make the most of your iPhone without any trouble.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iPhone Contact Transfer
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Other Media
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- Export Contacts from iPhone to Excel
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
- Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Import Contacts from Gmail to iPhone
- Import Contacts to iPhone
- Best iPhone Contact Transfer Apps
- Sync iPhone Contacts With Apps
- Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps
- iPhone Contacts Transfer App
- More iPhone Contact Tricks