2 Methods to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone
Could someone please tell me how to transfer Contacts and photos from my Sony Xperia Z to my new iPhone X? I would apprieciate all help I can get, I have so many important files on my Sony Xperia Z that I don't want to lose.
Get an iPhone, like iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone x, and now desperately seeking a solution to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone? It's not as difficult as you think of. Here, I list out 2 easy solutions which will help you transfer Sony Xperia contacts to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) effortlessly, regardless of they're saved on your phone memory or accounts.
- Method 1: Transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone in 1 click
- Method 2: Transfer VCF files from Sony Xperia to Google and sync to iPhone
dr.fone - Switch is a powerful phone data transfer tool, which enables you to transfer your phone data to new iPhone free from operating system limitations. And also, the opeartion is very easy, you just need to do some clicks, you data will be easily transfered.
Transfer data from Sony Xperia to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) in 1 click!
- Transfer Sony Xperia contacts to iPhone with email address, company name and more info.
- Transfer contacts both on phone memory and in accounts, like Google Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Support Sony Xperia devices that run Android 2.1 or later, and iPhone X/8/7/6/5/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS based on iOS 11/10.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.13
- Copy photos, calendars and text messages from Sony Xperia to iPhone.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
Step 1. Run dr.fone - Switch on your computer
Download dr.fone on your computer. Feel free to install it. After then, launch it on your computer. You'll see the primary window as follows. After then, connect your Sony Xperia and your iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) with your computer respectively.
Step 2. Select the "Switch" feature
When the preparatory work is ready, click "Switch" on the primary window, and it will guide you here: both of your devices are displayed as the source and the destination separately. Make sure that your iPhone is the destination one. If not, you can switch the places of your phones by clicking "Flip".
Step 3. Move contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
The content you can transfer are listed in the middle of the window. By default, all contents that can be transferred are checked. If you just want to move Sony Xperia contacts to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus), please uncheck the other files. Then, click "Start Transfer" to start the contact transfer.
If you don't want to use any software and have an account, like Google, you can export the contacts as an VCF file and upload to the account. Then, sync the account on your iPhone.Here, I take Google account as an example.
Step 5. On your Sony Xperia phone, tap Contacts app. Tap "Contacts" tab.
Step 5. Tap the button left to the home button. Choose Import/Export > Export to usb storage or Export to SD card. The VCF file will be named as 00001.vcf, 00002.vcf, 00003.vcf and go on..
Step 5. Now, connect your Sony Xperia to computer and mount it as an external hard drive. Open its SD card folder and export the VCF file to computer.
Step 5. Log into your Gmail. Click Contacts to show the contact window. Click More. In its drop down menu, choose Import….
Step 5. In the pop-up window, click Choose File and import the desired VCF file.
Step 5. Open your iPhone and tap Setting > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account… > Other > Add CardDAV account. Enter the server, username and password. Tap Next to finish the setup.
Step 5. Open contacts app on your iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) and the contacts be automatically synced.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer