How to Export iPhone Contacts to CSV without iTunes
Export Contacts from iPhone to CSV files without iTunes
To export contacts from iPhone to CSV files, you can also try Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). The iPhone contact extractor tool lets you export notes, messages, contacts, photos, Facebook messages and many other data on iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 5/4 to computer. Besides, you can use it to retrieve data deleted recently from your iDevice, with no harm to the current data on it.
Export Contacts from iPhone to CSV files without iTunes!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s Plus,iPhone SE and the latest iOS 9 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 10/9 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- Supported iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/5c/5/4/4s that run iOS 9.3/8/7/6/5/4
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11.
Export Contacts from iPhone to CSV files without iTunes with Dr.Fone
Whatever you're a Windows user or a Mac user, you can take the similar steps to export iPhone contacts to computer with Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS).
Step 1 Run the program and connect your iPhone
Launch the program and you'll get the main window below. Select the second one: Recover from iOS Device, which allows you to directly scan your iPhone for all data on it. Then connect your iPhone to the computer via a digital cable.
Step 2 Scan your iPhone for contacts on it
The program will automatically scan your iPhone for data on it, when you successfully get into the scanning mode of your iPhone.
Step 3 Export iPhone contacts as a CSV file
After the scan, the program will generate a report below. In the scan report, you can preview all data one by one. For your contacts, you can check it by choosing Contacts on the left. Click Recover to Computer to export it to your computer. Besides the CSV format, you can also export it in the format of VCF or HTML.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts without Backup
- Retrieve iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts in iTunes
- Retrieve Deleted Contacts
- iPhone Contacts Missing
- 2. Transfer iPhone Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to VCF
- Export iCloud Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to CSV without iTunes
- Print iPhone Contacts
- Import iPhone Contacts
- View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 3. Backup iPhone Contacts