Find out here step-by-step guides for MirrorGo to easily mirror your phone screen to a PC and reverse control it. Enjoy a MirrorGo is now available on the Windows platforms. Download and try it now.
- Part 1. How to control Android from my PC?
- Part 2. How to mirror Android to a computer?
- Part 3. How to transfer files using MirrorGo between phone and PC?
- Part 4. How to record phone screens on the computer?
- Part 5. How to take screenshots on the phone and save it to PC?
- Part 6. How can I use the “Share the clipboard” feature?
Do you search for solutions for presenting mobile data to a PC? Are you busy working on the computer all day and missing out on messages/notifications on the phone? Wondershare MirrorGo offers a one-stop solution for these issues. Learn how to use it to work and enjoy private life better.
Video tutorial: How to mirror Android phone to PC?
Install Wondershare MirrorGo on your computer and launch it.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to the PC
Connect your phone to the computer with a lighting cable. Select the “Transfer files” for a USB connection and continue. If you've selected it, go Next.
Step 2.1 Turn on the Developer option and enable USB debugging
Go to the Developer option by clicking Build number 7 times. Enable the USB debugging on your Android device as the following image shows.
Note: If you do not find the steps for your phone, tap on to see instructions for different model brands.
Step 2.2 Tap on “OK” on the screen
Look at your phone and tap on "OK". It'll allow the computer to access your phone.
Step 3. Start to control the phone from your PC
It will cast the phone screen to the computer after you enable USB debugging. Now you can control the phone with a mouse and keyboard on the computer. For example, type in 'android phone 2021' on phone screen with keyboard of the computer.
MirrorGo allows you to view the phone screen on a large-screen PC or laptop. First of all, you need to install the software on the computer. With 2 steps, you can mirror your Android to a computer.
1. Connect your Android with the computer.
2. Enable USB debugging on the Android and start to mirror.
After you enable the USB debugging on the device, your phone screen will be mirrored to the computer. You can start to enjoy a big-screen without buying a TV.
When using MirrorGo to transfer files, there is no need to install any other software on the computer. You can drag and drop the files between a mobile phone and PC. Look at the detailed steps to achieve it:
Step 1. Connect your phone with PC using a data cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on the device.
Step 3. Click the ‘Files’ option.
Step 4. Drag and drop the files you want to transfer.
Record feature in MirrorGo can record the phone screen after you mirror the phone screen to the PC. The recorded videos will be stored on the computer.
- Choose the ‘Record’ option after connecting your Android with MirrorGo on PC.
- Operate on the phone and record the activity.
- Click on the ‘Record’ option again when you want to stop the recording.
After you stop the recording, the recorded video will be saved to your computer. You can find or change the saving path on the Settings.
It’s easy to take mobile screenshots from PC with MirrorGo. You can select to save it to the clicpboard and paste to wherever you need it. Or save to the hard drive on the computer. Look at the instructions below:
Before using this feature, you may wonder how to choose the saving path.
- Click on “Settings” and select “Screenshots and recording settings”.
- Click on “Save to” and choose “Files” or “Clipboard”. When you choose “Files”, you can go on to “Save path” to brose the drive on the computer.
Now you can look at the instructions below to take mobile screenshots:
Step 1. Click on “Screenshot” on the left panel.
Step 2.1 Paste the screenshot to the computer directly, such as a word doc, if you select to save screenshots to the clipboard.
Step 2.2 If you select to save to Files, the mobile screenshot has been saved to the selected path on the PC.
Have you ever needed to copy words to the PC or vice versa? It takes efforts to rewrite the content or transfer files. MirrorGo makes it possible to share the click board. Users can seamlessly copy and paste content between PC and phone.
1. Connect your phone with MirrorGo.
2. Control the mouse and keyboard. Press CTRL+C and CTRL+V to copy and paste the content as you want.