Delete Duplicate Songs on iPod/iPhone/iPad Easily
Merging different playlists into the iPhone or iPod makes it impossible for the user to detect the duplicate songs and some users maybe get tired of listening to the same sonds each time. Issue of duplicate songs occurs when you lets a friend transfer a playlist, but if the sones that are already there in the device are copied once again. This tutorial will however teach the you to remove duplicate songs from the list without any hassle. There are many ways of doing so so and this tutorial will deal with the top three ways to delete duplicate songs. It is easy to delete duplicate songs on iPod or other idevices.
dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is one of the best third party applications which can delete ducpticate songs easily according to the will of the customers. The results are awesome. It's fully compatible with iOS 11. Following is the process.
Transfer MP3 From iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Support all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models with any iOS versions.
Video Tutorial: How to Delete Duplicate Songs on iPod/iPhone/iPad Easily
Step 1 Simply install and lauch dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS), select the "Phone Manager" function and connect your iPod or iPhone.
Step 2 Click the "Music" on the top of the interface. Then click "De-Duplicate".
Step 3 After you click the button of "De-Duplicate", a new window will pop up. Then click "Delete Duplicates". You can also uncheck the duplicates if you don't want to delete some.
Step 4 Pree "Yes" to confirm to delete the selected songs.
To delete the duplicate songs on any iDevice, please follow the below process tp obtain the best results with the help of just few clicks. The steps mentioned here are authentic and should be implemented.
Step 1 First, the user needs to launch the settings app from the main application drawer of the iPhone.
Step 2 The user then needs to tap iTunes and App store to make sure that the next screen appears.
Step 3 Turn off the iTunes match.
Step 4 Return to the previous settings and tap the "General" Option.
Step 5 Within the general tab, the user needs to locate and find the "Usage" option and tap it once found.
Step 6 Click of Music tab.
Step 7 On the next screen, click the "Edit" button to proceed.
Step 8 The user then needs to tap "Delete" in front of the option of "All Music". This process will delete all the duplicate songs from the list that has been downloaded previously through iTunes Match.
It is one of the processes that are very easy to follow.
Step 1 The user needs to connect iDevice to the computer and launch iTunes software program.
Step 2 Once the device is detected, the user needs to follow the path view > show duplicate items.
Step 3 Once the duplicate list is displayed, the user needs to sort the contents of the list which is easy to delete.
Step 4 If the songs are very large in number, then the user needs to press and hold the shift key clicking the first and last songs of the list. This will select the entire list and the user does not need to select the list one by one. Right click the selected list and click "Delete".
- Transfer to iPod
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPod
- Add Music to iPod Classic
- Transfer MP3 to iPod
- Transfer Music from Mac to iPod
- Transfer Music from iTunes to iPod Touch/Nano/shuffle
- Put Podcasts on iPod
- Transfer Music from iPod Nano to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPod touch to iTunes Mac
- Get Music off iPod
- Transfer Music from iPod to Mac
- Transfer from iPod
- Transfer Music from iPod Classic to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPod Nano to iTunes
- Transfer Music Between Windows Media Player and iPod
- Transfer Music from iPod to Flash Drive
- Transfer Non-Purchased Music from iPod to iTunes
- Transfer Music from Mac Formatted iPod to Windows
- Transfer iPod Music to Another MP3 Player
- Transfer Music from iPod shuffle to iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPod Classic to iTunes
- Transfer Photos from iPod touch to PC
- Put music on iPod shuffle
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPod touch
- Transfer Audiobooks to iPod
- Add Videos to iPod Nano
- Put Music on iPod
- Manage iPod