The Ultimate Guide: How to Recover Data from a Broken iPod Touch?
As to the possibility of recovering data from broken iPod touch (iOS 11), the easiest way is to recover it from your iTunes, if you've ever backed up your iPod touch with iTunes before it's broken. If no, you need to directly scan and recover data from your iPod touch. Generally, you can recover your broken iPod touch data, no matter it's physically damaged or not.
How to Recover Data from a Broken iPod Touch
There are three ways for you to recover data from broken iPod touch with Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). The first way is that you can definitely retrieve your broken iPod touch data. And the second one is that you can recover data from iTunes backup,the last one is retrieve broken iPod data from iCloud backup. It can also recover data from broken iPhone without hassle. How can you check it and recover data? Read on.
3 ways to recover data from iPod Touch!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports recovery of all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and the latest iOS version fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS update,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- Step 1. Launch the program and click on the option of “Data Recovery” after you've installed it on your computer. Then connect your broken iPod touch to the computer with a digital cable, and a window as follows will be displayed in front of you. Choose “Recover Data from iOS Device”.
- Step 2. Then the program will begin scanning your iPod touch for data as follows. You can preview the found data during the scan. If some of the media content like video, music have not been scanned on the following interface, the possibility of recovering from the iPod touch directly will be lower than other types of data.
- Step 3. When the scan completes, you can get well-organized photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, voice memos, etc. Check the quality of them by previewing one by one. Mark those you want and click Recover, you can save them all on your computer with one click in seconds.
If Dr.Fone can't detect your broken iPod successfully, and you have backup your data from iTunes, here Dr.Fone also can help you recover your data with 3 steps. Detail steps as following:
- Step 1. Run Dr.Fone, choose “Recover Data from iTunes”, don't connect your iPod to computer now. Then you will see all backup files on your iTunes. Select one you want, then click “Start Scan”.
- Step 2. Now Dr.Fone will detect your iTunes backup data, please wait.
- Step 3. After the scan process is completed, you will read all contents of your iPod, select contents you want to recover then click “Recover to Computer” to save them to your computer.
When you only back up your iPod data with iCloud, don't worry. Dr.Fone also can help you extract your broken iPod data. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Run Dr.Fone, select “Recover Data from iCloud”, don't connect your iPod to computer. Then Dr.Fone will let you enter your iCloud account.
- Step 2. After you have logged in the iCloud account successfully, you will see the backup file in windows, the same as iTunes, choose the one of your iPod's, then click “Next” to download the backup file.
- Step 3. When the download is finished, Dr.Fone also will scan the data of your backup file, till the scan is finished, then select the contents to recover.
Dealing with a broken iPod Touch and the fear of losing your precious data can be overwhelming. However, with the help of Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS), you can quickly and effectively retrieve your data using various methods. Whether you choose to directly recover from the broken device, extract data from iTunes backup, or retrieve it from iCloud backup, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) provides a seamless and reliable solution to ensure that your important data remains safe and accessible even in challenging situations.
- Transfer from iPod
- 1. Transfer Your Photos from iPod
- 2. Transfer Music to Computer
- 3. Transfer Music to Computer or Mac
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod Classic
- 5. Transfer Music from iPod (Touch)
- 6. Transfer Music from Formatted iPod
- 7. Transfer Music from iPod to Mac
- 8. Sync iPod to New Computer
- 9. Transfer Music Without Losing Data
- 10. Transfer Pod to iTunes or Computer
- 11.Transfer Music to Hard Drive
- 12.Transfer iPod Music to MP3 Player
- 13.Transfer Music to USB Flash Drive
- 14.Transfer Music from Android to iPod
- 15.Upload iPod Music to Google Music
- 16.Transfer Music from iPod to iPad
- 17.Transfer Music to Samsung Galaxy
- Transfer to iPod
- 1. Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
- 2. Transfer Music from iPod Classic
- 3. Transfer Music from iPod Nano
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod shuffle
- 5.Transfer Music from iTunes
- 6. Put music on iPod shuffle
- 7. Transfer Audiobooks to iPod
- 8. Transfer MP3 to iPod
- 9. Transfer Music From Window
- 10. Add Videos to iPod nano
- 11.Transfer Music from Hard Drive
- 12.Transfer Music from iMac
- 13.Transfer Music from Computer
- 14.Transfer Photos from Computer
- 15.Transfer Music from iPad
- 16.Transfer Music from iPod
- 17.Transfer Music from iPhone
- iPod Useful Tips