The World's #1 iOS & Android Data Recovery Software
Highest recovery rate in the industry
There are three ways for you to recover data from broken iPod touch with Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery. The first way is that you can definitely retrieve your broken iPod touch data. And the second one is that you can recover data from iTunes backup,the last one is retrieve broken iPod data from iCloud backup. How can you check it and recover data? Read on.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
1. Launch the program after you've installed it on your computer. Then connect your broken iPod touch to the computer with a digital cable, and a window as follows will be displayed in front of you.Choose "Recover from iOS Device".
2. Then the program will begin scanning your iPod touch for data as follow. You can preview the found data during the scan.
3. When the scan completes, you can get well-organized photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, voice memos, etc. Check the quality of them by previewing one by one. Mark those you want and click Recover, you can save them all on your computer with one click in seconds.
If Dr.Fone can't detected your broken iPod successfully,and you have backup your data from iTunes,here Dr.Fone also can help you recover your data with 3 steps.Detail steps as following:
1. Run Dr.Fone,choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File",don't connect your iPod on computer now.Then you will see all backup files on your iTunes.Choose one you want then click "Start Scan".
2. Now Dr.Fone will detected your iTunes backup data,please wait.
3. After the scan process is completed,you will read all contents of your iPod,choose contents you want to recover then click "Recover to Computer" to save them to your computer.
When you only backup your iPod data with iCloud,don't worry. Dr.Fone also can help you extract your broken iPod data.Follow the steps below:
1. Run Dr.Fone,choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File",don't connect your iPod on computer.Then Dr.Fone will let you enter your iCloud account.
2. After you have logged in the iCloud account successfully,you will see the backup file in windows,the same as iTunes,choose the one of your iPod's,then click "Download" to download the backup file.
3. When the download is finished,Dr.Fone also will scan the data of your backup file,till the scan is finished,then choose the contents to recover.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>