4 Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod touch
- Part 1: Easy and powerful way to transfer music from iPhone to iPod
- Part 2: Transfer Music purchased from the iTunes Store from iPhone to iPod using iTunes
- Part 3: Transfer Music purchased from the iTunes Store from iPhone to iPod using iTunes match
- Part 4: Transfer Music imported from a CD or other source from iPhone to iPod
A great tool for the purpose of easy transfer of music between iOS devices is Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) makes life easy for the people who wants to switch to a new smartphone or are looking for solutions to sync not only music, but also contacts, messages, call logs, photos, etc. between different smartphones.
1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
- Easy, fast and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 11
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
How to use transfer music from iPhone to iPod
Step 1. Download and install Dr.Fone on your computer. Run it and select Switch. Connect your iPhone and iPod with your computer, Dr.Fone will detect your iOS devices automatically.
Step 2. Select Music and other file types you would like to transfer and click on Start Transfer.
Step 3. Then just sit and have a cup of coffee. All music files will be transferred from iPhone to iPod successfully.
In case, you have purchased music from iTunes and want it to transfer from your iPhone to iPod, there is no direct way to the process. For it to be done, you need to re-download previous iTunes Store purchases on your computer. The best thing for this to be done, is that no extra cost is required to be done till the time, the same ID is used for the same purpose.
Then you need to follow the following steps for the process to be done. On the computer, in iTunes, go to the iTunes Store. Then you need to click ‘Purchased’, which is available in the Quick Links on the Home screen. Then you need to find the songs that are on the iPhone, but not in your computer's iTunes library. Then, Click the ‘cloud’ button next to the song name to download it. The last step of syncing remains which can be done as desired. Just sync those songs from your iTunes library to your iPod as desired and you are done with the job of Transfer Music Purchased from the iTunes store from iPhone to iPod.
iTunes match is a another way to the process of transfer of music purchased or unpurchased from iTunes from iPhone to iPod. In fact, iTunes match determines the song, which is present in the icloud and since there are over 43 million songs, iTunes match matches these unpurchased songs with the database and allows playing these music from the icloud store. Now, you just need to tap the iCloud download button to download music from an artist, album or playlist. Thus, a person has an immediate access to a huge music library without having to worry about the storage space on your device.
For this process to complete, you need to import all songs form CD to iTunes at first. Here is the process for the complete transfer of Music from CD and other sources.
- Open iTunes and insert the CD that you wish to import into the disc drive
- The options might appear at an instant. If you want to import every song on the disc, select yes click No, in case if you want specific music to import.
- In case, you clicked on ‘NO’, Select the menu on the top-left side of the iTunes window and select the audio CD in the list.
- Then, Check the files you want to import to iTunes, then select Import CD.
- The preferences option appears and you need to select the preferences and click OK after the preference has been done.
- In case, music library already contains tracks from the album, which you are importing, you will receive a prompt window to overwrite them. You can select either Replace Existing or Don’t Replace as your wish.
- Then you have to wait till the music is ripped to iTunes library.
- As soon as the import is complete, attach your device to the computer.
- You can now drag the album to the right side of the iTunes window where a pane will appear containing the music on your device. Drop it right on your iPod or other device.
- All remains is to eject the iPod and enjoy your music
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Transfer iPhone Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPhone to iCloud
- 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
- 5. Transfer Music Between Computer and iPhone
- 6. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
- 7. Transfer Music to Jailbroken iPhone
- 8. Put Music on iPhone X/iPhone 8
- 2. Transfer iPod Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer
- 2. Extract Music from iPod
- 3. Transfer Music from iPod to New Computer
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod to Hard Drive
- 5. Transfer Music from Hard Drive to iPod
- 6. Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- 3. Transfer iPad Music
- 4. Other Music Transfer Tips