How to Transfer MP3 to iPod with or without iTunes?
I have 1500 MP3 songs on my Sansa. For some reason, only 959 songs were transferred to iTunes and only 741 made it to the iPod. How can I do this again and make sure all MP3 songs are transferred to iTunes, and then to my iPod? Also, is there a quicker way to add MP3 to iPod, possibly without iTunes or without dragging 4 at a time?
iPod is an ideal music player for people who love to listen to the music while working, studying, or traveling. However, sometimes, it's cumbersome to put MP3 songs on iPod. Like the above user mentioned, sometimes you can't transfer all MP3 songs to your iPod with iTunes. And sometimes, it takes a long time for you to put MP3 to iPod when your iTunes Library is baggy. In this article, methods for transferring MP3 to iPod with or without iTunes are covered. Choose the one your need:
- Solution 1. Easily Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
- Solution 2. How to Sync MP3 to iPod with iTunes
- Solution 3. How to Copy MP3 to iPod with MediaMonkey
- Video Tutorial: How to Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
Solution 1. Easily Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
The best way for transferring MP3 to iPod without iTunes is to find a professional iPod transfer tool for help. Instead of suggesting you search for this kind of tool by trial and error, we’d like to recommend you one of the best iPod transfer tools – Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It’s specially designed for iPod users to transfer files between computer and iPods.
Supported: iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic
Transfer Music from Computer to iPod/iPhone/iPad without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Support all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models with any iOS versions.
You can now transer music, videos, playlist and more between iPod and PC/Mac without iTunes.
Steps to transfer MP3 to iPod with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Step 1 Install Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Download and install the right version of Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) according to your computer operating system. Use the USB cable to connect your iPod with your computer. When Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) detects your iPod, it will display your iPod in its main window.
Step 2 Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
Click the Music button on the top to open the iPod music management window. From here, click the "+Add". Then select Add File or Add Folder. If you've collected all MP3 songs which you're going to put to iPod, by clicking Add Folder, all songs will be added to your iPod in a second. Or click Add File to pick up MP3 songs from your music collection. After that, the transferring process begins and it onlye takes a second to finish.
- 1. Simple operation.
- 2. Transfer all music: Dr.Fone can convert the music formats(that iTunes doesn't support) to mp3 (iTunes supports) automaticlly
- 3. Fix ID3 tags and Album Arts
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
- 5. Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
Solution 2. How to Sync MP3 to iPod with iTunes
iTunes is the default tool that Apple has provided to copy MP3 to iPod. If you want to transfer MP3 to iPod with your iTunes, you should update your iTunes to the latest version first. You can either check the new version in your iTunes or download the latest version from Apple official site. Next, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Run iTunes on your computer. Click the File menu in iTunes > select Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library to add your MP3 songs to iTunes Library.
Step 2: Click the View menuin iTunes > select Show Sidebar. Connect your iPod with your computer via a USB cable. When connected, your iPod will apear in DEVICES in the sidebar.
Step 3: Click your iPod in the sidebar. Then click Music tab in the right side window. From here, check Sync Music. Next, you should select songs and click Apply to put MP3 to your iPod.
Disadvantages: 1. Complex operation 2. Can't transfer some music formats(iTunes doesn't support some formats)
Solution 3. Copy MP3 to iPod with MediaMonkey (Windows)
I find that many iPod users don't use iTunes to manage songs, but other famous media players. One of the moste widely used media player is MediaMonkey. Actually, it functions more than a media manager and player, but a iPod transfer. It enables users to copy MP3 songs to iPod. When you connect your iPod with your computer via a USB cable, MediaMonkey will read data on your iPod. You just need to go to Tools and select Sync Devices. From the drop-down list, select your iPod to put MP3 to your iPod. Learn more about MediaMonkey>>
Video Tutorial: How to Transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) could help you transfer MP3 music files to iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic easily without iTunes. This iPod Transfer tool could also help you transfer music from iTunes to iPod easily. Simply download and have a try! If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
- Transfer from iPod
- 1. Transfer Your Photos from iPod
- 2. Transfer Music to Computer
- 3. Transfer Music to Computer or Mac
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod Classic
- 5. Transfer Music from iPod (Touch)
- 6. Transfer Music from Formatted iPod
- 7. Transfer Music from iPod to Mac
- 8. Sync iPod to New Computer
- 9. Transfer Music Without Losing Data
- 10. Transfer Pod to iTunes or Computer
- 11.Transfer Music to Hard Drive
- 12.Transfer iPod Music to MP3 Player
- 13.Transfer Music to USB Flash Drive
- 14.Transfer Music from Android to iPod
- 15.Upload iPod Music to Google Music
- 16.Transfer Music from iPod to iPad
- 17.Transfer Music to Samsung Galaxy
- Transfer to iPod
- 1. Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
- 2. Transfer Music from iPod Classic
- 3. Transfer Music from iPod Nano
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod shuffle
- 5.Transfer Music from iTunes
- 6. Put music on iPod shuffle
- 7. Transfer Audiobooks to iPod
- 8. Transfer MP3 to iPod
- 9. Transfer Music From Window
- 10. Add Videos to iPod nano
- 11.Transfer Music from Hard Drive
- 12.Transfer Music from iMac
- 13.Transfer Music from Computer
- 14.Transfer Photos from Computer
- 15.Transfer Music from iPad
- 16.Transfer Music from iPod
- 17.Transfer Music from iPhone
- iPod Useful Tips