1-Click to Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
Whatever you are on Mac or Windows, there are many lyrics related applications (both paid and free) to fetch and display song lyrics. But there are few applications to import lyrics to iTunes in batch. We have searched the internet and two free iTunes lyrics importers are tested to work. One is for Windows - iTunes Lyrics Importer (iLyrics), the other is for Mac - Get Lyrical. Both has simple and intuitive interface.
Get Lyrical - iTunes Lyrics Importer for Mac
This lyrics importer is claimed to auto-magically add lyrics to songs in iTunes. It does exactly as how it is introduced. By simply one click, Get Lyrical import lyrics to currently playing song track and a selection of one or more songs. Click the eye button to view the lyrics in a separate window. Get Lyrical also provides plenty of hotkeys to complete tasks.
Tested Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), iTunes 10.4 for Mac.
1. With Active Tagging option enabled, this iTunes lyrics importer automatically retrieve lyrics online, but won't overwrite lyrics if there already exists.
2. When import lyrics to the current song, or a selection of 1 song, existing lyrics are replaced.
3. When import lyrics to a selection of more than 1 song, if some of them have lyrics, Get Lyrical asks whether to replace existing lyrics.
iLyrics - iTunes Lyrics Importer for Windows
There are many iTunes lyrics importer out around called iLyrics, but this iLyrics really works. Two databases are included for your choice: LyricWiki or Leo's Lryics. iLyrics requires iTunes. So when you open this lyrics importer, iTunes will be launched at the same if iTunes doesn't open. Then select the song tracks you want to fill lyrics in iTunes and click the Get Lyrics button in iLyrics. It will query the lyrics server and return lyrics for you to decide update or not. If "Update Automatically" option is checked, you will fetch lyrics and get it updated at the same time. This is very convenient to import lots of lyrics to iTunes.
Tested Platform: Windows XP Professional, iTunes 10.4 for Windows.
TidyMyMusic for Mac - Embed the Lyrics in Music Files
Do you want to see the lyrics while listening to music? What about embedding the lyrics in the music files so that you can take them anywhere? This tool will help to do both. What's more, it can also find other information like artists, titles, album art, and more. Just download it and have a try.
Dr.Fone - Manage iTunes and iOS Devices on PC
After you import lyrics to iTunes, it's time to enjoy music while viewing the poem-like lyrics.
iTunes may be a wonderful tool to maximize the advantages of your iOS world. But as time passes and the iOS updates, you may find that iTunes occasionally fail to work with iOS devices. Installing new versions of iTunes may be complicated and time-consuming.
At the same time, you really need a tool to make up for such weaknesses of iTunes.
Best Tool to Make Up for the Weaknesses of iTunes for iTunes Management and Transfer
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Back up your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to your computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version and iPod.
- iTunes Backup
- 1. Does iTunes Backup Photos
- 2. Forgot iTunes Backup Password
- 3. Fix iTunes Corrupt Backup
- 4. Fix iTunes Backup Session Failed
- 5. Change iTunes Backup Location
- 6. View Files on iTunes Backup
- 7. Backup WhatsApp Using iTunes
- 8. Top 5 iTunes Backup Managers
- 9. Top 6 Free iTunes Backup Extractor
- 10. Backup iMessage Without iTunes
- iTunes Restore
- 1. Restore Photos from iTunes Backup
- 2. Restore Data from iTunes Backup
- 3. Restore WhatsApp Using iTunes
- iTunes Rebuild
- 1. Transfer iPad Purchases to iTunes
- 2. Transfer iPad Music to iTunes
- 3. Transfer iPod Music to iTunes
- 4. Transfer Android Music to iTunes
- 5. Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
- iTunes Transfer
- 1. Sync iTunes Media to iCloud
- 2. Sync iTunes Media to Android
- 3. Transfer iTunes Music to iPod
- 4. Transfer iTunes Music to Flash Drive
- 5. Transfer iTunes Music to Android
- 6. Transfer iTunes Music to Google Play
- 7. Put iTunes Audiobooks to Android
- 8. Copy iTunes Playlists to Hard Drive
- 9. Move iTunes Library to PC / Mac
- 10. Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 11. Export Playlist from iTunes
- iTunes Plugins/Alternatives
- 1. Top 3 iTunes Plugins
- 2. Top 20 Alternatives to iTunes
- 3. Top 3 iTunes Alternatives for Android
- 4. Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android
- iTunes Problems
- 1. Fix iTunes Error 11
- 2. Fix iTunes Error 1100
- 3. Fix iTunes Error 2005/2003
- 4. Locked Out Of iTunes
- 5. Forgot iTunes Password
- 6. Account Has Been Disabled in iTunes
- iTunes Tricks
- 1. Change the iTunes Skin
- 2. Use File Sharing in iTunes
- 3. Use Home Sharing in iTunes
- 4. Recover iPhone Data from iTunes
- 5. See iTunes Purchase History
- 6. Get Free iTunes Cards Legally
- 7. iTunes Visualizers Download
- 8. Watch iTunes Movie on Android
- 9. Update iTunes On Your Computer
- 10. Install iTunes on Windows / Mac