1-Click to Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
Whatever you are in Mac or Windows, there are many lyrics related applications (both paid and free) to fetch and display song lyrics. But there are few applications to import lyrics to iTunes in batch. We have searched the internet and two free iTunes lyrics importer are tested to work. One is for Windows - iTunes Lyrics Importer (iLyrics), the other is for Mac - Get Lyrical. Both has simple and intuitive interface.
Get Lyrical - iTunes Lyrics Importer for Mac
This lyrics importer is claimed to auto-magically add lyrics to songs in iTunes. It does exactly as how it is introduced. By simply one click, Get Lyrical import lyrics to currently playing song track and a selection of one or more songs. Click the eye button to view the lyrics in a separate window. Get Lyrical also provides plenty of hotkeys to complete tasks.
Tested Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), iTunes 10.4 for Mac.
1. With Active Tagging option enabled, this iTunes lyrics importer automatically retrieve lyrics online, but won't overwrite lyrics if there already exists.
2. When import lyrics to the current song, or a selection of 1 song, existing lyrics are replaced.
3. When import lyrics to a selection of more than 1 song, if some of them have lyrics, Get Lyrical asks whether to replace existing lyrics.
iLyrics - iTunes Lyrics Importer for Windows
There are many iTunes lyrics importer out around called iLyrics, but this iLyrics really works. Two databases are included for your choice: LyricWiki or Leo's Lryics. iLyrics requires iTunes. So when you open this lyrics importer, iTunes will be launched at the same if iTunes doesn't open. Then select the song tracks you want to fill lyrics in iTunes and click the Get Lyrics button in iLyrics. It will query the lyrics server and return lyrics for you to decide update or not. If "Update Automatically" option is checked, you will fetch lyrics and get it updated at the same time. This is very convenient to import lots of lyrics to iTunes.
Tested Platform: Windows XP Professional, iTunes 10.4 for Windows.
TidyMyMusic for Mac - Embed the Lyrics in Music Files
Do you want to see the lyrics while listening to music? What about embed the lyrics in the music files so that you can take anywhere? This tool will help to do both. What's more, it can also find other information like artist, title, album art and more. Just download it and have a try.
drfone - Manage iTunes and iOS Devices on PC
After you import lyrics to iTunes, it's time to enjoy music while viewing the poem-like lyrics.
iTunes may be a wonderful tool to maximize the advantages of your iOS world. But as time passes and the iOS updates, you may find that iTunes occasionally fail to work with iOS devices. Installing new versions of iTunes may be complicated and time-consuming.
At the same time, you really need a tool to make up for such weaknesses of iTunes.
Best Tool to Make Up for the Weaknesses of iTunes for iTunes Management and Transfer
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
You Might Also Like
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iTunes Backup
- Restore iTunes Backup
- iTunes Data Recovery
- Restore from iTunes Backup
- Recover Data from iTunes
- Recover Photos from iTunes Backup
- Restore from iTunes Backup
- iTunes Backup Viewer
- Free iTunes Backup Extractor
- View iTunes Backup
- iTunes Backup Tips