How to Transfer iTunes Audio Books to Android Devices
Why is it almost impossible to load and read iTunes Audio books on Android?
Having audio books is one of the most interesting and exciting experiences that you can have nowadays. Being able to listen to the book content read aloud by a professional removes the hassle of having a book in your bag the whole time, and you can get thousands of them on your PC or laptop, which is really nice. However, many book readers are using iTunes to purchase and store their books, and when it comes to making a shift towards Android programs, then some issues tend to appear, and that’s something you are going to appreciate for sure.
The main issue that comes here is very easy to understand. Simply put, iTunes content, be it books games and so on has a specific DRM that’s impossible to remove manually. Apple uses this DRM in order to make sure that the content here remains unpirated and untouched. Because of that, not only it’s very hard to perform this, it’s also illegal and you are definitely going to have a hard time doing so.
Of course, if you do need to perform this, you can try a few applications that will bring you DRM removal capabilities, but it can be a little hard to determine and use them properly.
Transfer Everything from Phone to Phone in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Samsung to new iPhone 8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
Are there any apps that can help me?
Unfortunately, there is no app created specifically to remove the protection from the iTunes audiobooks, and because of that it can be a little hard to find one that can help. But, there are a few tools that might be able to help you regardless.
iSyncr Android is a great solution that will help you transfer the content you need to Android, all you need to do is to install the desktop client which will immediately connect with your iTunes installation. Once that is done, you will be able to install the Android client and then copy the content you want, basically all the audiobooks with astounding results.
Get it here: http://www.jrtstudio.com/iSyncr-iTunes-for-Android
iTunesForAndroid allows you to perform the same thing, and you need to follow basically the same steps, in a process that’s quite easy to understand at all times! The app is free of charge and it requires the installation of an Android client in order to work properly!
Get it here: http://www.itunes2android.com
Easy Phone Sync
Easy Phone Sync makes it even easier to transfer the audiobooks since it has a very good and reliable tool that you can use at all times, with extraordinary results and precise interface. There’s a free and paid version, but both work quite well and provide a solid experience!
Get it here: http://easyphonesync.com/
doubleTwist is yet another solution for this task! What makes Double Twist stand out is how easy to use and reliable the process is, and the results do not cease to appear. You will like the way the app works and its results are very good!
As you can see, it’s quite easy and exciting to perform this, and the results are more than impressive. Of course, this is not the ideal thing to do, and sometimes, depending on the audio, it might take quite some time to get the job done, but in the end you do have to trust the tool as it will provide you the best possible results you can get, as fast as they can be provided, of course.
Get it here: https://www.doubletwist.com
How to convert iTunes audio book as MP3 file
In order to perform this process you can check out Audiobook Converter which does a great job in importing the audio book from iTunes and providing you with tangible results that you are going to appreciate.
The main idea with this app is that it will try to unprotect audiobook and music from a wide range of stores, including iTunes.
You will need to install the app first, and then import the audiobooks from iTunes. Once that is done, you will have to select the audiobooks. The next step requires you to select the output file as MP3, and then start the conversion process. Wait until everything is finished and that’s it.
This is what you have to do in order to transfer iTunes audiobooks to Android in a professional manner. Remember that while there is no official method to perform Android, these apps can help you do the job, and you should use them as often is possible if you need fast audiobook conversion so that it suits Android.
- iTunes Backup
- 1. Does iTunes Backup Photos
- 2. Forgot iTunes Backup Password
- 3. Fix iTunes Corrupt Backup
- 4. Fix iTunes Backup Session Failed
- 5. Change iTunes Backup Location
- 6. View Files on iTunes Backup
- 7. Backup WhatsApp Using iTunes
- 8. Top 5 iTunes Backup Managers
- 9. Top 6 Free iTunes Backup Extractor
- 10. Backup iMessage Without iTunes
- iTunes Restore
- 1. Restore Photos from iTunes Backup
- 2. Restore Data from iTunes Backup
- 3. Restore WhatsApp Using iTunes
- iTunes Rebuild
- 1. Transfer iPad Purchases to iTunes
- 2. Transfer iPad Music to iTunes
- 3. Transfer iPod Music to iTunes
- 4. Transfer Android Music to iTunes
- 5. Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
- iTunes Transfer
- 1. Sync iTunes Media to iCloud
- 2. Sync iTunes Media to Android
- 3. Transfer iTunes Music to iPod
- 4. Transfer iTunes Music to Flash Drive
- 5. Transfer iTunes Music to Android
- 6. Transfer iTunes Music to Google Play
- 7. Put iTunes Audiobooks to Android
- 8. Copy iTunes Playlists to Hard Drive
- 9. Move iTunes Library to PC / Mac
- 10. Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 11. Export Playlist from iTunes
- iTunes Plugins/Alternatives
- 1. Top 3 iTunes Plugins
- 2. Top 20 Alternatives to iTunes
- 3. Top 3 iTunes Alternatives for Android
- 4. Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android
- iTunes Problems
- 1. Fix iTunes Error 11
- 2. Fix iTunes Error 1100
- 3. Fix iTunes Error 2005/2003
- 4. Locked Out Of iTunes
- 5. Forgot iTunes Password
- 6. Account Has Been Disabled in iTunes
- iTunes Tricks
- 1. Change the iTunes Skin
- 2. Use File Sharing in iTunes
- 3. Use Home Sharing in iTunes
- 4. Recover iPhone Data from iTunes
- 5. See iTunes Purchase History
- 6. Get Free iTunes Cards Legally
- 7. iTunes Visualizers Download
- 8. Watch iTunes Movie on Android
- 9. Update iTunes On Your Computer
- 10. Install iTunes on Windows / Mac