5 Beautiful Free iTunes Visualizers to Download
iTunes visualizer may not be the must-have feature, but it brings more fun to iTunes users. It draws an intuitive picture with the currently playing music, and it's really very cool to watch when you are listening some iTunes songs. The built-in itunes visualizer and iTunes Classic Visualizer is great, and now you can add more fun by downloading extra visualizers. Here are the best itunes visualizers of our choice. Pick out your favorites.
Part 1. Five Best iTunes Visualizers
Let's start with the smooth and slow iTunes visualizer. Just as its names "flow" says, lines move fluidly across the screen, which makes it the mesmerizing visualizer for iTunes.
2. Figure iTunes Visualizer
This visual effect for iTunes turns your music album cover into 3D model on screen. It's very artistic and interesting to watch. The song information is also available. And the white background will change to black while switching to next music track.
This visualizer is vivid and colorful. The movement of dragon has significant connection with the music. If the tempo music is quick, the movement of dragon will be faster and more interesting to look at.
Fountain Music visualizer displays a fountain of particles which will change its color depending on the music.
This is one of my favorite visually visualization for iTunes. It's a 3D bar floating on the outer space, with a cubic album cover. The bar will became longer or shorter, and the color will change, depending on the song.
6. More itunes visualizers
All of the above itunes visualizers is free for non-commercial use. There is usually instructions to install them, or just a package to extract and use. You need select the installed visualizer through View > Visualizer in iTunes. For commercial itunes visualizers, Soundspectrum provides professional and amazing ones for iTunes as well as other media player like Windows Media Player, Winamp, MediaMonkey, etc. I usually use the free trial version. Bravo!
Part 2. Magical iTunes Companion for Music Management and Transfer
There are indeed many peripheral tools like visualizers in the market to diversify the world of iTunes. With these tools, you can enjoy far more than beautiful music.
But all the beauty will be interrupted when iTunes malfunctions, and one of the most frequent symptoms is that iTunes does not work with your phone.
Most Reliable iTunes Companion for Music Management and Transfer
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes more faster.
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
The best way to see the power of this iTunes companion is to download it and have a go.
- iTunes Issues
- 1. Can't Connect to iTunes Store
- 2. iTunes Not Responding
- 3. iTunes Not Detecting iPhone
- 4. iTunes Problem with Windows Installer Package
- 5. Why iTunes is Slow?
- 6. iTunes Won't Open
- 7. iTunes Error 7
- 8. iTunes Has Stopped Working on Windows
- 9. iTunes Match Not Working
- 10. Can't Connect to App Store
- 11. App Store Not Working
- iTunes How-tos
- 1. Reset iTunes Password
- 2. iTunes Update
- 3. iTunes Purchase History
- 4. Install iTunes
- 5. Get Free iTunes Card
- 6. iTunes Remote Android App
- 7. Speed Up Slow iTunes
- 8. Change iTunes Skin
- 9. Format iPod without iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPod without iTunes
- 11. iTunes Home Sharing
- 12. Display iTunes Lyrics
- 13. iTunes Plugins
- 14. iTunes Visualizers