How to Backup iMessage in Bulk on Computer Without iTunes
- iTunes Backup
- 1. Does iTunes Backup Photos
- 2. Forgot iTunes Backup Password
- 3. Fix iTunes Corrupt Backup
- 4. Fix iTunes Backup Session Failed
- 5. Change iTunes Backup Location
- 6. View Files on iTunes Backup
- 7. Backup WhatsApp Using iTunes
- 8. Top 5 iTunes Backup Managers
- 9. Top 6 Free iTunes Backup Extractor
- 10. Backup iMessage Without iTunes
- iTunes Restore
- 1. Restore Photos from iTunes Backup
- 2. Restore Data from iTunes Backup
- 3. Restore WhatsApp Using iTunes
- iTunes Rebuild
- 1. Transfer iPad Purchases to iTunes
- 2. Transfer iPad Music to iTunes
- 3. Transfer iPod Music to iTunes
- 4. Transfer Android Music to iTunes
- 5. Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
- iTunes Transfer
- 1. Sync iTunes Media to iCloud
- 2. Sync iTunes Media to Android
- 3. Transfer iTunes Music to iPod
- 4. Transfer iTunes Music to Flash Drive
- 5. Transfer iTunes Music to Android
- 6. Transfer iTunes Music to Google Play
- 7. Put iTunes Audiobooks to Android
- 8. Copy iTunes Playlists to Hard Drive
- 9. Move iTunes Library to PC / Mac
- 10. Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 11. Export Playlist from iTunes
- iTunes Plugins/Alternatives
- 1. Top 3 iTunes Plugins
- 2. Top 20 Alternatives to iTunes
- 3. Top 3 iTunes Alternatives for Android
- 4. Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android
- iTunes Problems
- 1. Fix iTunes Error 11
- 2. Fix iTunes Error 1100
- 3. Fix iTunes Error 2005/2003
- 4. Locked Out Of iTunes
- 5. Forgot iTunes Password
- 6. Account Has Been Disabled in iTunes
- iTunes Tricks
- 1. Change the iTunes Skin
- 2. Use File Sharing in iTunes
- 3. Use Home Sharing in iTunes
- 4. Recover iPhone Data from iTunes
- 5. See iTunes Purchase History
- 6. Get Free iTunes Cards Legally
- 7. iTunes Visualizers Download
- 8. Watch iTunes Movie on Android
- 9. Update iTunes On Your Computer
- 10. Install iTunes on Windows / Mac
How to Transfer iMessages from iPhone to PC/Mac as a backup
To backup and transfer iMessages from iPhone to Windows or Mac OS computer selectively as a readable file, iTunes can't help. What you need is an iMessage backup program, such as Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (iOS). You can use it to find and backup all your data on iPhone se,6s plus,6s, 6, 5s, 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 5/4 to your computer, including the whole iMessage (text & media).
Backup & Restore iOS Data Turns Flexible.
- One click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device.
- Export what you want from the backup to your computer.
- No data loss on devices during the restore.
- Selectively backup and restore any data you want.
Steps to selectively backup iMessages from iPhone to PC or Mac
Step 1. Download and run the software on your computer, choose "Phone Backup".
Step 2. Select file type "Messages & Attachments" to backup your message's data. Then click "Backup". Now Dr.Fone will detect your iPhone's data. Wait some minutes. From the below window we can know that Dr.Fone can backup iPhone music, videos, WhatsApp messages, notes, messages, contacts, photos, Facebook messages and many other data.
Step 3. When the backup is done,select the messages which you want to restore on your computer,then click "Export to PC". Then the selected iMessages will be exported to your PC or Mac.
Yes, this is the whole process to backup and transfer iMessages from iPhone to computer. It is easy and fast! Why not download it to help you get your backup things done efficiently.