Best Screen Recorder for Mobile and PC
Are you willing to record some day-to-day techniques and aspects while working on your phone? Do you need to record your mobile and PC activities to perform better in your course of life? If you say yes to both, then we’re here to sort it out for you. We have brought a list of the top five screen recorders that work well with your PC and mobile.
Let’s check them out:
1. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is an application that allows you to record both audio and video of your screen activity, provided you use a microphone while recording. The user interface permits smooth functioning. It allows a quick and easy recording. It provides you with an option to add a time limit. The output quality of the video is good. It needs a minimum of an Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher to function. It comes with no countdown timer.
- Smooth functionality.
- Quick and easy recording.
- Option to add time limit available.
- Good output quality.
- Works only on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- No countdown timer.
2. Du Screen Recorder
Du Screen Recorder is an app that not just lets you record any activity taking place on your screen but also edit it using the editing tool once you're done. The video quality of the recording can be just to your choice in the settings. There is no need for your phone to be rooted to record the video. The video quality options come in a wide range, allowing you to change anything from the number of frames per second to the video output to the video's quality. There is a post-recording edit option available. A large number of options to vary the quality of the video are available.
- There is a post-recording edit option available
- A large number of options to vary the quality of the video are available.
- Adjusting the frame rate for balance between CPU load and video quality can be tough as higher frames per second can distort or appear rough if device specifications are low.
3. ScreenCam Screen Recorder
Screencam Screen Recorder is an app that lets you document ongoing activities on your screen without having to root access. It lets you record audio, head parallel to video. You can switch between various available resolutions, frames per second, and bitrate for the best-suited quality you're seeking. No other ads or prices come with a ScreenCam Screen Recorder. It, however, only functions on android nougat 7.0 or above. It also gives you an option to save the directory. It comes with a custom storage folder and an in-app video trimmer.
- It has no ads.
- No root required.
- Works only on Android 7.0 Nougat or higher.
- Different bitrates, resolutions, and fps to choose from are available.
- Comes with a custom storage folder.
- Comes with an in-app video trimmer.
- The stopping or pausing function is confusing and has, therefore confusing users time and time again.
4. Mobizen Screen Recorder for PC
Record. Capture. Edit. You can do it all with a Mobizen Screen Recorder. You can make the best videos with zero in-app or additional charges. On mobile, there is an option to record in 1080p resolution available. Your contemporary reactions can get recorded simultaneously with game sounds. The latest version of the app does come with a premium Mobizen 6th drawing function. The app lets you record, capture, edit, and edit with pointers, drawings, and shapes. It has a unique UX/UI optimized for drawing. You can record just internal audio without any external sounds (noise, disturbances)
How to Use:
Mobizen lets you use the mobile phone with the help of the PC through Wi-Fi, USB, LTE, or 3G, on PC, Tablet, iPad, or Mac. After connecting both:
Step 1. Download Mobizen Screen Recorder from a trusted source, thereby avoiding potential risk of viruses, install it, and grant root access for the application to function.
Step 2. Select the record screen option, and you will find three icons - camcorder icon, camera icon, and a shortcut to Mobizen's settings.
Step 3. Choose the record icon to start recording.
A circular widget on your screen will let you know that the recording is on. To stop the recording once you're done, tap the Mobizen widget again and this time, choose the icon you can use for stopping the recording.
- An option to record in 1080p resolution available.
- Your contemporary reactions can be recorded simultaneously with game sounds.
- The latest version of the app comes with a premium Mobizen 6th drawing function.
- The app lets you record, capture, edit, and edit with pointers, drawings, and shapes.
- It has a unique UX/UI optimized for drawing.
- You can record just internal audio without any external sounds (noise, disturbances)
- Recording quality can occasionally be poor.
- Application can slow your system (both phone and pc) down a bit.
- A limited number of options available for video output types.
- Complicated setup process.
MirrorGo is an application that lets you mirror your android on your PC harmoniously. This application comes in handy when you need to use your mobile games or tools on your PC. A larger screen count lets you type messages on a PC keyboard, making typing easier, faster. It comes with a beginner-friendly user interface and can be integrated with Adobe products etc. It needs a fast browsing speed and supports multiple file formats.
How to Use:
Step 1. You can start by connecting android and windows via a USB cable and then adhere to the following directions provided on screen.
Step 2. The moment both your devices are synced, you will be able to access your mobile on your PC.
Step 3. You can get your hands on your entire memory, both internal and external, and many other options just by connecting the cable.
- Larger screen counts for more fun, for you can type messages on a PC keyboard.
- Comes with a beginner-friendly user interface.
- Can be integrated with Adobe products etc.
- Fast browsing speed.
- Multiple file formats supported.
- Compatible only for android.
- No built-in player available.
- High-speed internet required.
- It is not able to block all kinds of malware.
- Requires a lot of storage space.
Now that you have analyzed all the screen recorders that we’ve shortlisted for you, you can now go on to pick the one that seems the most suitable for you to use.
- 1. Android Screen Recorder
- Best Screen Recorder for Mobile
- Samsung Screen Recorder
- Screen Record on Samsung S10
- Screen Record on Samsung S9
- Screen Record on Samsung S8
- Screen Record on Samsung A50
- Screen Record on LG
- Android Phone Recorder
- Android Screen Recording Apps
- Record Screen with Audio
- Record Screen with Root
- Call Recorder for Android Phone
- Record with Android SDK/ADB
- Android Phone Call Recorder
- Video Recorder for Android
- 10 Best Game Recorder
- Top 5 Call recorder
- Android Mp3 Recorder
- Free Android Voice Recorder
- Android Record Screen with Root
- 2 iPhone Screen Recorder
- How to Turn on Screen Record on iPhone
- Screen Recorder for Phone
- Screen Record on iOS 14
- Best iPhone Screen Recorder
- How to Record iPhone Screen
- Screen Record on iPhone 11
- Screen Record on iPhone XR
- Screen Record on iPhone X
- Screen Record on iPhone 8
- Screen Record on iPhone 6
- Record iPhone without Jailbreak
- Record on iPhone Audio
- Screenshot iPhone
- Screen Record on iPod
- iPhone Screen Video Capture
- Free Screen Recorder iOS 10
- Emulators for iOS
- Free Screen Recorder for iPad
- Free Desktop Recording Software
- Record Gameplay on PC
- Screen video App on iPhone
- Online Screen Recorder
- How to Record Clash Royale
- How to Record Pokemon GO
- Geometry Dash Recorder
- How to Record Minecraft
- Record YouTube Videos on iPhone
- 3 Screen Record on Computer