[No Root] How to Record Screen on Samsung A50: Best Apps to Record Screen on Samsung A50
Do you have a Samsung A50 and would like to record its screen due to different reasons? Well, in this case, this would be a perfect guide for doing screen recording in Samsung A50. Many users don't know, but there is an inbuilt screen recorder in Samsung A50 that can meet your requirements. Though, to make the most screen recording in the Samsung A50, you can also try a third-party tool. This post will let you know how to screen record on Samsung A50 in every possible way.
1. How to Record Screen on Samsung A50 via Game Launcher (Android 9)?
If your Samsung device runs on Android 9.0, you can take Game Launcher's assistance to record its screen. It is an inbuilt app in Samsung phones that is mostly used to record gameplays and other activities. For screen recording in Samsung A50 via Game Launcher, you first have to add the app and then launch it on its native interface.
To learn how to screen record on Samsung A50 via Game Launcher. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Add the App to Game Launcher
First, load the Game Launcher app on your Samsung A50 or install it from the Play Store (if you don't have it already). Now, once you load Game Launcher, you can view a shortcut of the supported apps from the bottom. Just swipe up that section to get a list of all the included apps in Game Launcher.
If the app is not listed here, then tap on the three-dot icon from the top and choose to add apps. This will provide a list of the installed apps on your device to add any app to Game Launcher.
Step 2: Start Recording Screen in Samsung A50
Great! Once you have added the app, you can find it at the bottom panel or swipe up to view the entire list. Just tap on the icon of the app, and it will be loaded on Game Launcher.
When the app is launched, you can tap on the Game Tools icon at the screen's bottom-left corner. From the available gaming tools, tap on the “Record” icon to start screen recording in Samsung A50.
Step 3: Stop and Save the Screen Recording Video
This will start recording the screen and would display its respective recording status at the bottom. You can tap on the stop button whenever you are done recording. Later, you can watch the recorded video or directly save it on your device storage.
2. How to Record Screen on Samsung A50 with its inbuilt Option (Android 10)?
Since the Game Launcher can get a bit complicated for screen recording in Samsung A50, you can also try its inbuilt option. Please note that the inbuilt screen recorder feature is only available on devices running on Android 10.0 and newer versions. Therefore, if you have a new device, then you can follow this approach for screen recording in Samsung A50; else, you can explore the above solution.
Step 1: Include Screen Recorder on Control Center
By default, the Control Center option on Samsung phones doesn't have the Screen Recorder feature. Therefore, you can swipe down the notification panel and tap on the three-dot icon from the top to add it.
From the available option, select the “Button Order” feature to get a list of various inbuilt tools of your Samsung A50. Now, you can find the Screen Recorder feature and drag its icon accordingly on the Control Center.
Step 2: Start Screen Recording in Samsung A50
You can launch any game, app, or browse the interface of the Samsung A50 beforehand. Whenever you wish to use a screen recorder in Samsung A50, go to the Control Center and tap on its relevant icon.
This will start a countdown before screen recording in Samsung A50. You can use the phone as you like while recording it in the background.
Step 3: Stop the recording and save the video.
Once you start the screen recorder features in Samsung A50, an indicator would be activated on the side. You can view the screen recording duration and tap on the stop icon whenever you are done. In the end, you can go to the device storage and view the recorded view.
3. How to Do Screen Recording on Samsung A50 with a PC via MirrorGo?
As you can see, the inbuilt screen recorder feature of the Samsung A50 has limited options. Therefore, you can consider using Wondershare Dr.Fone to mirror your phone's screen on your computer or even record it.
- MirrorGo can easily record the screen of your Samsung A50 device in different sizes and qualities.
- You can directly save the recorded video on your computer without any watermark or quality issues.
- Once the screen is mirrored on the system, you can use it to take screenshots, manage notifications, or even transfer files.
- There is no need to root your Android to mirror your PC or go through any unwanted hassle.
To know how to screen record on Samsung A50 with the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your Samsung device to MirrorGo
To start with, you can launch Wondershare Dr.Fone on your system and connect your phone to it. From the home page of MirrorGo, go to the Android section.
Subsequently, as you would connect your Samsung device to the system, then you will get the connectivity prompt on the notification bar. Just tap on it and choose the File Transfer mode.
Step 2: Enable the USB Debugging feature on Samsung A50.
Besides that, you can also go to your Samsung A50 Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” field 7 times to unlock Developer Options. Later, go to its Settings > Developer Options and enable the USB Debugging option on your Samsung A50.
Afterward, when you connect your Samsung phone to the computer, enable the USB Debugging permission.
Step 3: Record Screen of Samsung A50 on MirrorGo
Once your device is connected, you can view its mirrored display on the interface. To start screen recording in Samsung A50, click on the Record icon from the sidebar to start the countdown.
The application will now automatically start recording the Samsung A50 activity for as long as you want. To stop the screen recording, you can click on the stop icon on the sidebar. This will automatically save the recorded video to the designated location.
Furthermore, you can go to the MirrorGo Settings > Screenshot and Recording Settings to set up a location to save the recordings and a preferred format.
4. The Best Mobile App for Screen Recording in Samsung A50
Lastly, if you are looking for a mobile app for screen recording in Samsung A50, you can explore AZ Screen Recorder. Apart from being a screen recorder, it also features a video editor that would let you do basic edits on your recorded videos.
- Using AZ Screen Recorder, you can record the screen activity, gameplays, make tutorials, and do so much more.
- It will also let you customize the recorded video properties, like its resolutions, FPS, quality, etc.
- Once you have recorded the screen, you can use its inbuilt editor to trim, split, or merge videos and use its inbuilt features.
- Since the free version of this screen recorder will leave a watermark, you would have to buy its premium to record videos with no watermark and access other advanced features.
App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free&hl=en_IN&gl=US
After reading this post, you can explore all kinds of solutions to screen recording in Samsung A50. To make things easier for you, I have included four different solutions to screen record on Samsung A50. Since the native screen recorder of the Samsung A50 is not that effective, you can consider investing in a professional tool like Wondershare Dr.Fone. If you are a content creator, then MirrorGo would certainly be extremely helpful, letting you make tutorials, gameplays, and other videos easily.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Screen Recorder
- Best Screen Recorder for Mobile
- Samsung Screen Recorder
- Screen Record on Samsung S10
- Screen Record on Samsung S9
- Screen Record on Samsung S8
- Screen Record on Samsung A50
- Screen Record on LG
- Android Phone Recorder
- Android Screen Recording Apps
- Record Screen with Audio
- Record Screen with Root
- Call Recorder for Android Phone
- Record with Android SDK/ADB
- Android Phone Call Recorder
- Video Recorder for Android
- 10 Best Game Recorder
- Top 5 Call recorder
- Android Mp3 Recorder
- Free Android Voice Recorder
- Android Record Screen with Root
- Record Video Confluence
- 2 iPhone Screen Recorder
- How to Turn on Screen Record on iPhone
- Screen Recorder for Phone
- Screen Record on iOS 14
- Best iPhone Screen Recorder
- How to Record iPhone Screen
- Screen Record on iPhone 11
- Screen Record on iPhone XR
- Screen Record on iPhone X
- Screen Record on iPhone 8
- Screen Record on iPhone 6
- Record iPhone without Jailbreak
- Record on iPhone Audio
- Screenshot iPhone
- Screen Record on iPod
- iPhone Screen Video Capture
- Free Screen Recorder iOS 10
- Emulators for iOS
- Free Screen Recorder for iPad
- Free Desktop Recording Software
- Record Gameplay on PC
- Screen video App on iPhone
- Online Screen Recorder
- How to Record Clash Royale
- How to Record Pokemon GO
- Geometry Dash Recorder
- How to Record Minecraft
- Record YouTube Videos on iPhone
- 3 Screen Record on Computer