Tips for Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro Screen Unlock
Yesterday I updated my Google Pixel 6 Pro, and it doesn't unlock now with simple unlocking methods. I think it is an issue with the program, but it isn't very pleasant. What measures should I take?
A locked Pixel 6 can be very irritating for some people. So if your Pixel 6 is locked, you will have no access to your private files and data. Therefore, you need to have a Pixel 6 unlock method in hand.
This article will present you ways for Pixel 6 Pro unlock. We have gathered a list of the best ways to get your phone back to normal. They are all tested and have proven successful. So, keep following this guide so that your query is resolved.
Part 1: Some Particular Unlock Ways about Pixel
1. Pixel Face Unlock
- Open Settings on your Pixel 6.
- Tap Security and then Face unlock.
- Enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Close to the base, tap Set up face unlock, Agree, and then Start.
- Fit your face on the edge and gradually guide your nose to every one of the blue tiles.
- Tap Done.
- You can easily unlock your Pixel, confirm payments, and sign in to applications
- Your phone can be unlocked even when you are not focusing on your phone.
- Identical twins can also unlock your phone.
- Pixel 6 face unlock can work even when your eyes are shut.
2. Fingerprint Unlock
- Open Settings on your Pixel 6 or 6 Pro.
- Tap Security and then Fingerprint Unlock.
- Follow the on-screen steps. But first, you need to set a screen lock, like PIN, pattern, or password.
- Scan your most finger. The scanner is at the bottom of your Pixel's screen.
- A faster way of unlocking your device
- You can use it to open some apps like WhatsApp
- Sometimes the sensor might not work when your finger is wet or oily.
3. Password or Pattern Unlock
- Open your Pixel 6's Settings application.
- Go to Security.
- To pick a sort of screen lock, click the Screen lock option.
- If you set a lock, you'll have to enter your PIN, pattern, or password before changing it.
- Tap the lock type from the list and follow the on-screen directions.
- It can be the most secure method if used correctly.
- Users can sometimes forget it, which can be troublesome.
- It is a slower method of unlocking your phone.
Part 2: How to unlock Pixel 6 & Pixel 6 Pro screen?
1. By Answering Google Security Questions
When creating a Google account, their security feature asks you a few questions. You can then use these questions to unlock a locked Pixel 6. So, answer them for Pixel 6 Pro unlock. Here's what to do:
- When you type the wrong screen lock multiple times, your display will show a Forgot Pattern or Password choice.
- Click this option to open the window and click the "Answer Questions" option. Now all you need is to start answering them for Pixel 6 unlock.
- When you answer correctly, Google will unlock your Pixel 6.
2. By Gmail Account
Using a Google account to unlock Pixel 6 Pro is the simplest. It is not very tricky, and almost anyone can use it. So, before trying other strategies, try using Gmail for Pixel 6 Pro unlock:
- After several wrong lock screen attempts, your Pixel 6 shows the Forgot Pattern or Password choice.
- To unlock the Pixel, click this choice and open your Gmail ID. Please open the account signed in on your Pixel 6 before getting locked.
- After doing so, your Pixel 6 will unlock.
3. Factory Reset
If not, one of the above ways works for your Pixel 6 unlock; sadly, you can only factory reset your device. However, this will delete all user information. Use the steps to unlock your Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro using a factory reset:
- Power Off your Pixel 6 and turn it on using the Power and Volume (+) buttons. Hold them until you see the Google Pixel logo on your display.
- Click "Yes" to start the process.
4. Use Screen Unlock
The Best Tool to Remove Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro Screen Unlock!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
If the above strategies don't work, an unlocking tool is your last hope. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) from Wondershare is the best tool to eliminate the Pixel 6 lock screen. It doesn't simply bypass locks, but it also works for PINs, patterns, etc. There will definitely be no loss of data during your Pixel 6 unlock. The technique is very basic and involves only a couple of steps.
Steps to Unlock
Step 1. Open the Dr.Fone tool on your PC and go for "Screen Unlock".
Step 2. Connect your Pixel 6 or 6 Pro to the PC through a USB connector. Click "Unlock Android Screen" to start.
Step 3. Then, at that point, affirm the data like the Pixel model since this data is vital for Pixel 6 unlock.
Step 4. Then, at that point, boot the Pixel 6 into Download Mode. Power it off and hold the volume (-) button alongside the home and power buttons.
Step 5. After your phone gets into download mode, the package will be downloaded immediately.
Step 6. After the download, Dr.Fone will start removing the lock without data loss.
There are different ways for Pixel 6 unlock. Some of them have limits; others have a few perks. Nonetheless, most of them cause data loss. It could wipe away each of the important files on your Pixel 6. If you don't want data-loss risk, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) should be your priority. It not only removes the screen lock but also keeps your files safe.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked