8 Ways to Fix Facebook App Crashing on iPhone 
For many causes, any app on your smartphone might crash at any moment. While this may not be a major concern if it happens to a less important app, it might be a huge concern if you use your phone to "Facebook." Consider how you'd feel if Facebook crashed unexpectedly when you were having a "chit chat" with a long-lost buddy. Isn't that a real bummer? Under any situation, you must take immediate action.
- Why does Facebook keep closing on me?
- How to Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone
- Sloution 1: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Restart Your Phone
- Sloution 2: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Exit the Application
- Sloution 3: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Clear Cache
- Sloution 4: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Clear Data
- Sloution 5: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Update the App
- Sloution 6: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Reinstall the Application
- Sloution 7: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Reinstall the Application
- Sloution 8: Fix Facebook Crashing on iPhone by Fix iOS System Problem
Why does Facebook keep closing on me?
The fact that the Facebook software crashes more often than other applications is possibly due to a variety of factors. One of the most common causes of your Facebook software crashing is that you haven't changed it in a long time. Not getting the most recent update installed will trigger problems when signing in and using the software.
Another cause may be that the handset you're using is overheating or has battery issues. Apps will even crash inadvertently due to memory issues or a phone's system's inability to run well.
The other big explanation why the Facebook software keeps crashing is that the social networking platform's website is down, which can only be resolved by the social media site.
How to Fix Facebook Crashing On iPhone
If you ask a technician to fix a problem with your gadget, the first solution they often suggest is to restart your phone. Why? Because it works most of the time. Restarting your phone, tablet, or even your computer is known to fix many problems.
Then log out of the Facebook application. When a dispute happens during the account session, signing out would usually resolve it.
The measures are as follows:
Step 1: In the upper right corner of the Facebook app, press the three bars button.
Step 2: Choose Sign Out from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Log back in after you've signed out.
Clearing the cache, including restarting the computer, has proven to be a big help for many people. Clearing the archive prevents the deletion of temporary files without erasing sensitive records.
Take these measures to clear the cache for the Facebook app:
Step 1: Go to your phone's System Settings and press Apps & Notifications or Application Manager, depending on the choice you have.
Step 2: Tap All Apps if apps are accessible directly, otherwise tap Installed Apps.
Step 3: Choose Facebook from the Installed Apps section.
Step 4: Choose Storage and then Clear Cache from the drop-down menu.
If clearing the cache doesn't help, you'll need to go a step further and clear the data for the Facebook software. Clearing data differs from clearing cache in that it exits the app and deletes all app settings as well as any Facebook media downloaded.
If you imported photos from Facebook, transfer them from the Facebook folder to some other folder using a file manager or gallery. This is why data wiping is beneficial since it removes everything from the Facebook archive.
Repeat steps 1-3 for Simple cache to clear Facebook app info. Then go to "Storage" and choose "Clear storage / Clear info" instead of "Clear cache."
It's possible that the issue is caused by a flaw in the Facebook software. Check for an update for the Facebook software in the App Store. If an upgrade is accessible, download and install it right away. Restart your device after the installation is complete
Another option is to uninstall and reinstall the Facebook software on your computer. Go to the Play Store and check for Facebook to uninstall the game. Then select the Delete option.
Alternatively, switch to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Application Manager. To uninstall Facebook, go to the Facebook page and press the Uninstall icon. Then uninstall it from the Play Store and reinstall it.
The power-saving mode or battery optimizer may even cause the Facebook software to close indefinitely. You'll need to switch off Power Saving Mode to see how it's responding.
To do so, go to your device's "Settings" and choose "Battery." Here you can switch off the power saver. You may also disable Battery Saver in the Notification Panel's Quick Settings portion.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Fix various iOS system issues stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fixes other iPhone errors and iTunes errors, such as iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27,iTunes error 9, and more.
- Works for all models of iPhone (iPhone XS/XR included), iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version.
Dr.Fone - System Repair has opened up possibilities than ever for consumers to recover their iPhone, iPad, or iPod from the white screen, Recovery Mode, Apple emblem, black screen, and other iOS problems. This remedy will help you fix the Facebook app crashing problem once and for all. When fixing the iOS device problems, no data will be lost.</p
Select "System Repair" from the main window after launching Dr.Fone. https://images.wondershare.com/drfone/drfone/drfone-home.jpg Fig 6: Dr.Fone app launchThen, using the USB cable that came with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, attach it to your device. You have two choices when Dr.Fone senses your iOS device: Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
Note: By maintaining user records, the standard mode solves most iOS machine issues. The advanced mode resolves many further iOS problems by erasing all data on the computer. Just switch to advanced mode if the standard mode doesn't function.
The tool detects your iPhone's model and displays it. To proceed, choose a version and press "Start."
The iOS firmware will be downloaded after that. Since the software we need to download is massive, the process may take some time. Ensure that the network is intact in the operation. If the firmware does not update successfully, you can still use your browser to download the firmware and then use "Select" to recover the downloaded firmware.
The downloaded iOS firmware is verified after the download.
When the iOS firmware is checked, you'll see this screen. To begin fixing your iOS and getting the Facebook app to function normally again, click "Fix Now."
Your iOS system will be effectively fixed in a matter of minutes. Simply pick up the computer and wait for it to boot up. Both problems with Facebook crashing and other iOS issues will have been resolved.
You can't get the Facebook app in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch back to usual in regular mode? Your iOS device must be having significant problems. In this situation, the Advanced mode should be used to solve the issue. Keep in mind that this mode can wipe your device's data, so make a backup of your iOS data before proceeding.
Choose the second alternative, "Advanced Mode." Check to see if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is indeed wired to your computer.
The model of your device is detected in the same manner as in standard mode. To download an iOS firmware, select it and press "Start." Alternatively, you should press "Open" to have the firmware updated more quickly.
Once you've updated and validated the iOS firmware, choose "Fix Now" to get your iDevice fixed in advanced mode.
The advanced mode will perform a thorough repair on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
When the iOS device fix is over, the Facebook app on your iPhone should function properly again.
Dr.Fone - System Repair displays "Device is attached but not recognized" on the computer if your iPhone/iPad/iPod isn't working properly and can't be detected by your PC. When you click this page, the tool will remind you to fix the unit in Recovery mode or DFU mode. On the tool pad, instructions for booting all iDevices in Recovery mode or DFU mode are shown. Simply obey the instructions.
If you have an iPhone 8 or later edition, for example, follow the measures below:
- Switch off your iPhone 8 and plug it into your computer.
- Instantly press and release the Volume Up button. Then, rapidly push and click the Volume Down switch.
- Finally, click and hold the Side button before the Connect to iTunes screen appears on the screen.
How to enter DFU mode on an iPhone 8 or later model:
- Link your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Once you've pressed the Volume Up button, instantly push the Volume Down button.
- Click and hold the Side button for a long time before the phone goes black. Long-press the Volume Down and Side buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds without releasing the Side button.
- Keep the Volume Down button when releasing the Side button. If the DFU mode is correctly engaged, the screen stays blank.
To proceed, choose the standard mode or advanced mode after your iOS device enters Recovery or DFU mode.Dr.Fone – System Repair
Being one of Wondershare toolkit software, Dr.Fone – System Repair has opened up possibilities for fixing most OS-related issues on both Android and iOS. Get a copy of this game-changing software into the list of your important tools and never worry about phone issues.
You've patched the Facebook software on your iPhone or iPad, and it's no longer crashing. You also realize how critical it is to maintain your iPhone apps and Facebook app up to date, and the issue is most definitely resolved permanently.
If the issue persists, contact the Facebook Help Center to exacerbate the issue you're having with the software. It may be the result of a more complex error that necessitates a repair. Facebook also releases updates of bug fixes, please let them know about the issue so they can provide the correct patch in their next release.
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems