3 Ways to Change Location on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a hub designed within Facebook that enables Facebook users to buy and sell stuff online. This marketplace has optimized the chances of buying and selling legit stuff, including household appliances, clothes, and electronic devices. You must enter the pictures of that product and write a good description.
All the potential buyers from the nearest locations will access it. Moreover, you can look up stuff on the marketplace and order your favorite product with just simple clicks. It is also possible if you want to change the location of marketplace listings to attract buyers and sellers of your nearby areas.
The following discussed points in the article will teach you how to change location on the Facebook marketplace:
Part 1: How to Change Location on the Facebook Marketplace on iOS and Android Devices
The Facebook Marketplace is a feature that finishes the gap between social media and digital marketplaces. With this helpful feature, you can now buy and sell items on your Facebook account to other Facebook users. In addition, you can filter the listings and see the buyers from a specific location by changing to a location.
Here, we will teach you the steps involved in changing the FB Marketplace location on your Android and iOS devices:
Step 1: The first step requires you to open the Facebook app on your Android device or iPhone. Login to your Facebook account to initiate the procedure.
Step 2: If you have an Android device, you will see a hamburger icon situated at the top-right corner. You have to click on it to access the Facebook menu. Or, if you have an iPhone, click on the three dots on the bottom side of the application.
Step 3; After doing the prior step, you will now access the “Facebook Marketplace” feature. Your current location will be written in blue on the upper-right side of the existing Marketplace listings. You should click it to change your Marketplace location.
Step 4: Use the “Search Bar’ at the top of the screen to search and select the new location. After entering the target place, tap on the “Apply” button. You can also adjust the distance slider below “Custom radius” to change the location.
Step 5: Now, the Facebook Marketplace will refresh. You will now be able to see new listings for the selected location.
Part 2: How to Change Facebook Marketplace Location on Facebook Website
If you are using Facebook from a browser, it is also achievable to change the location and control the listings yourself. To perform this process on a browser, follow the given steps and achieve the Facebook marketplace change location:
Step 1: Access Facebook through the browser of your choice and sign in to your Facebook account.
Step 2: There will be a “Marketplace” icon; click on it. Now, the current location will be displayed on the screen. You have to tap on your current location to fake the location of your marketplace.
Step 3: Enter the desired location and hit the "Apply" button. The listing search radius can also be changed with the help of the dropdown button.
Step 4: Facebook marketplace will be refreshed, and your new listings for the selected location will be visible.
Part 3: Facebook Marketplace Location Won't Change? One-Click to Solve It
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is an application that allows users to change their device location virtually. You can quickly teleport the GPS location to places of your choice. It is now super-easy and secure to virtually change your current location, bypass all the restrictions, and filter the listings on your Facebook marketplace.
What Makes Dr.Fone – Virtual Location the Best Solution?
The application holds a wide range of uses and characteristics, so it is considered the best way to change location. The following key points are mentioned why it is the best location changing solution available:
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one place to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can change the location on your Facebook marketplace.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Simple Steps to Fake your Location on Facebook Marketplace
The following step guide will assist you in changing the location of the marketplace listing to get targeted buyers or sellers for the Facebook marketplace:
Step 1: Install the Program
The first step requires downloading Dr.Fone- Virtual Location (iOS/Android). Now, install it and launch the software on your PC.
Step 2: Connect your Phone
Click on “Virtual Location” from the available options and connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. IPhone users, once connected, can link the software with Wi-Fi without any USB cable. Now, press the "Get Started" button.
Step 3: Provide your Desired Location
Now, activate the “Teleport Mode” by clicking the first icon on the upper-right side. Next, enter the target place you want to teleport to and click on the “Go” button.
Step 4: Change your Location
Now, click on "Move Here" in the popup box, and your location will be changed. Your Android or iOS device location will be shifted to the added location now. Then, you can open Facebook and see the buyers and sellers of the given location in the Marketplace.
Part 4: FAQs about Facebook Marketplace
- What are the extra services for me after changing my location on Facebook Marketplace?
There are no extra services given on the Facebook Marketplace after changing the location. You will be able to access the audience of the selected location.
- Is it secure if I give my address on the Facebook marketplace?
You must not offer your full name and your contact details. Meet in a safe and public place such as a park, restaurant, shopping mall, or police station. However, you still should not give your details to the buyer.
- Why is my Facebook marketplace displaying the wrong address?
You might have used a VPN service in the past, which affected your actual address on the Facebook Marketplace. Don't worry, as you can change the current location with a mere click.
- How to change the Facebook marketplace plan?
There is no plan required to use the Facebook Marketplace. This feature is entirely free for all Facebook users.
- How to maximize sales on the Facebook marketplace?
There are various methods to attract more buyers to you. First, try to optimize the Facebook listing by adding more keywords in the description and title. Also, write a longer description and explain more details about the item. You can also hire a photographer who will take good pictures of your product.
The article concludes with how to change location on the Facebook Marketplace to perceive buyers and sellers of your nearby areas. This way, you will be able to meet the buyer or seller yourself and discuss the product peacefully. With Dr.Fone- Virtual Location, you can change the location of the marketplace listing and teleport to a place you want to sell/buy in.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking