[2022 Update] 2 Ways to Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone
Hi, I'm new to the iPhone and have the iPhone 13. My old phone completely died so I have lost all contacts. I have tried to follow the above to sync Facebook contacts with iPhone, but have no 'contacts' on settings or similar. Can anyone help me to sync Facebook contacts with iPhone?
- Method 1. Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone By Using Settings
- Method 2. Top 3 Apps to Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone
- Related articles: Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
To sync Facebook contacts to iPhone, you have two choices. one is to use the settings on your iPhone, the other is to turn to some apps for help. In this article, I'm going to show you how to sync Facebook contacts with iPhone by using the two ways in detail. Please follow on.
By signing in to your Facebook account on your iPhone, you can easily sync Facebook contacts with iPhone. Calendars can also be synced too. Now, follow the easy steps below.
Step 1. Go to Settings on your iPhone. Scroll down to find Facebook. Tap it.
Step 2. Enter your Facebook email and password. Then, click Sign in.
Step 3. Turn on Contacts and Calendars.
Step 4. Tap Update All Contacts to sync iPhone contacts with Facebook.
|iPhone Apps||Price||Score||Supported iOS|
|1. Sync.ME - Caller ID & Contacts||Free||4.5/5||iOS 5.0 and later|
|2. ContactsXL + Facebook Sync||$1.99||4/5||iOS 7.0 and later|
|3. FaceSync||$1.99||2/5||iOS 6.0 and later|
Sync.ME is an easy-to-use iPhone app. It helps to sync contacts with the latest photos and information from Facebook to iPhone easily. Besides Facebook, it also works well with LinkedIn and Google +.
ContactsXL is a contact manager app. It enables you to sync iPhone with Facebook contacts easily. It not only sync phone number but also Facebook profile picture. When you want to call any Facebook friends, you just tap his picture. What's more, you can back up contacts and restore them at any time right from your iPhone. If you have duplicate contacts in the Address book, this app will detect them and delete them.
As its name suggests, FaceSync is mainly used to sync Facebook contacts with iPhone. It doesn't sync phone number, but also sync contacts photos, birthday, company, job title at the same time. If you're a loyal Facebook user, this app is a right one for you.
You may like these articles:
- Facebook on iOS
- 1. Download Facebook Videos on iOS
- 2. Block People in Facebook on iOS
- 3. Delete Facebook Messages on iOS
- 4. Send Facebook Messages on iOS
- 5. Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
- 6. Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone
- 7. Fake Location on Facebook iOS
- 8. Facebook App Problems on iPhone
- Facebook on Android
- 1. Uninstall Facebook on Android
- 2. Delete Messages on Facebook Android
- 3. Save Facebook Messages on Android
- 4. Hide Facebook Messages on Android
- 5. Send Facebook Messages on Android
- 6. Read Old Facebook Messages
- 7. Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages
- 8. Fake Location on Facebook Android
- 9. Facebook Crashing On Android
- Facebook Messages
- 1. Export and Print Facebook Messages
- 2. Messenger Notification Not Working
- 3. Use Facebook Without Messenger
- 4. Archive Facebook Messages
- 5. Record Facebook Messenger Calls
- 6. Deactivate Facebook Messages
- 7. Facebook Messenger Not Working
- 8. Messenger Video Call No Sound
- 9. Facebook Messenger Troubleshooting
- 10. Messenger Keeps Stopping/Crashing
- Facebook Upload/Download
- Facebook Problems
- 1. Can't Log into Facebook
- 2. Facebook Black Screen Issue
- 3. Facebook Loading Slow
- 4. Facebook Dating Is Showing Up
- 5. Facebook Video Chat Problems
- 6. Facebook Not Loading
- 7. Facebook Not Responding
- 8. Facebook Marketplace Not Working
- 9. Facebook Pay Not Working
- 10. Facebook Searches Not Working
- 11. Facebook News Feed Not Working
- Facebook Tricks